Most Sorry Videogame Character Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1Lla441
Name the most crappy, terrible, sorry videogame character ever. If I had to choose it would probably be those racing characters from that horrible homies rollers game, or the characters from that sorry jenga game for the wii.

DorianYates
Faith.

Smasandian
I say anybody from Gears Of Wars.

Weak in terms of actually caring for a character, or giving a rats ass.

DorianYates
Darth nihilus is a pathetic excuse for a character.

Nemesis X
Alex Shepard

Ridley_Prime
Dark Khan.

Nemesis X
Hey Ridley I thought you liked Dark Kahn.

ThunderGodEneru
Dante and Dark Khan are roughly in the same league.

jinXed by JaNx
Dante is definitely up there.

occultdestroyer
Mario.

A plumber with a big butt.

Quincy
Bubs

Burning thought
Will from Will Rock

Neo Darkhalen
Master Chief, Dark Khan, Septh.

King-Fingolfin
Any character from the Zelda CD-I series. By far.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Any character from the Zelda CD-I series. By far. agreed

waluigi

KakashiKun
The people you get stuck with on Resistence. They always die in 2 seconds. confused

ThunderGodEneru
Hm.

Actually, I think I must go with the Adoring Fan from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

It is rare to find a videogame character who truly pisses you off in the ways he did.

tom_servo
Um. I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but..Dan?

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Hm.

Actually, I think I must go with the Adoring Fan from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

It is rare to find a videogame character who truly pisses you off in the ways he did.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

Final Blaxican
All the characters inMega-Man, including Mega-Man.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
All the characters inMega-Man, including Mega-Man. What about Bass and Sigma? mad

ScreamPaste
Dante, lol. and who nominated Mario? that's sacrelidge, he RAISED a generation, is this like, teenage parental angst? o_O;

Lord Knightfa11
Hm.

kaOh66DSsWk

Darth Jello
one of the totally poochie-d characters from the mid 90's like bubsy or aero the acrobat or crash bandicoot.

Other than that, maybe wally bear or the dork from menace beach

Kento
Raiden from MGS2 or Dan from SF

Darth Jello
Jack Turner from art of fighting 1 and 2

First_Tsurugi06
Amy Rose, and most other Sonic characters introduced after Shadow the Hedgehog.

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
All the characters inMega-Man, including Mega-Man.

This (though I do still think the Megaman Legends games were okay). The guy's more of a has-been thn Sonic could ever be.

Darth Jello
amy rose actually predates tails and made her debut in the greatest sonic game ever made.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hey Ridley I thought you liked Dark Kahn.
What the f**k? What gave you that impression?

Man of...
Er body from FF7, 8 and KH. The exceptions are Seph, Vince, Zack, Zell, Irvine and Donald Duck. Lol.

Square-Enix makes some good games but the characters really suck most of the time.

ThunderGodEneru
I was about to punch you in the balls if you grouped in Zell for shitty characters.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Man of...
Er body from FF7, 8 and KH. The exceptions are Seph, Vince, Zack, Zell, Irvine and Donald Duck. Lol.

Square-Enix makes some good games but the characters really suck most of the time.

What about Ansem uhuh

ESB -1138
Cloud Strife

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Darth Jello
amy rose actually predates tails and made her debut in the greatest sonic game ever made.

Big friggin' whoop. Metal Sonic was the real star newcomer.

Scythe
Tingle

Kazenji
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
This (though I do still think the Megaman Legends games were okay). The guy's more of a has-been thn Sonic could ever be.

Sonic was pretty big during the 90's he even had a comic series which is still going to this day and couple of animated series he's done more stuff then Megaman ever did.

Burning thought
I never liked Cloud, Mario or sonic, infact most cartoony little critters like Mario and Sonic I didnt like.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Scythe
Tingle

His spinoff games (if you can ever get a hold of them, thank god all portable nintendo systems are region free) are actually really really awesome and better than phantom hourglass was.

BackFire
Squall

Annoying little emo brat.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by BackFire
Cloud

Annoying little emo brat.

Fixed.

Or in this case, re-opinion'd

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Dante, lol. and who nominated Mario? that's sacrelidge, he RAISED a generation, is this like, teenage parental angst? o_O;
Iconic or not, Mario still sucks.

The way he talks, looks... it's God-awful.

Sado22
In no particular order:
-dante: pretty boy demon hunter whose probably better off featured in a gay hentai with demons rather than be fighting them
-M. Bison: lame, lame, lame, lame
-Solidus Snake: how long did it take Kojima to come up with his design and a name?
-Raiden: now i know everyone in the army is gay but damn...
-Ryu: 33 years of constant training later, he still has 3 moves and the closest he's come to getting pvssy was have a schoolgirl take his photo.
-Mai: the moment she wears a sports bra her videogame career will finish faster than Andy Bogard's premature orgasms
-Mokujin: its bad enough that he's a wooden training dummy but manboobs on top of that is just bad
-Chunli: jean claude vandam+pantyhose=chunli
-Ash Crimson: the only person who makes Raiden run for his money
-Remy: what happened when Guile lost weight and began listening to backstreet boys

ThunderGodEneru
You're just mad because Solidus would beat up Solid and Liquid.

Mario the sorriest character? Mario's name is synonymous with the word videogame, he is as iconin and renowned as friggin Superman, and bad Mario games are nearly non-existant, occult, you need to just admit that you are a biased Playstation fanboy who hates everything Nintendo and XBOX.

And PS3 still sucks.

ArtificialGlory
And PS3 still sucks.

Yes, it does, but so does Mario.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yes, it does, but so does Mario. Stfu.

ArtificialGlory
Stfu.

No really, Mario is kinda gay.

ThunderGodEneru
No really, Mario is kinda gay. You're kinda cute.

ArtificialGlory
You're kinda cute.

Yeah, I'm awesome and Mario is still gay.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah, I'm awesome and Mario is still gay. Why

ArtificialGlory
Why

Do you have to ask?

ThunderGodEneru
Yea

ArtificialGlory
You did ask

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FUZ_Wr_cchk/SKsThTNLddI/AAAAAAAAAxY/TixuqQ7tPa0/s320/mario+gay.jpg

Kazenji
Yeah thats good enough proof because of a picture.

occultdestroyer
http://tecnoday.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/mario-ron-jeremy.jpg

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/70/Japanstache.gif

ThunderGodEneru
You guys are gay and just have some sick man-crush on Mario.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22
-Raiden: now i know everyone in the army is gay but damn...

Where did it say that he's gay or is he only gay just because you say he is.

Sado22
sometimes you ask the dumbest questions.....even for the biggest whiner of the forums.

Kazenji
Its not a dumb question a very simple one at that, Other wise your just making up shit as usual because of some video game character are'nt as badass as much as you want them to be.

Ridley_Prime
-M. Bison: lame, lame, lame, lame
no expression

-Ryu: 33 years of constant training later, he still has 3 moves and the closest he's come to getting pvssy was have a schoolgirl take his photo.
Okay, I couldn't help but laugh at that one. laughing out loud

Mario the sorriest character? Mario's name is synonymous with the word videogame, he is as iconin and renowned as friggin Superman, and bad Mario games are nearly non-existant, occult, you need to just admit that you are a biased Playstation fanboy who hates everything Nintendo and XBOX.

And PS3 still sucks.
Co-signed.

Nemesis X
My eyes, they burn! WTH is wrong with you people? I'm staying away from Mario games from now on because of you. You're to blame too Eneru, you just had to push their buttons with your questions.

Sado22
well, use your head. raiden has a girlfriend and he wasn't blushing or giggling when the president held his crotch. so obviously he's not gay. not in the literal sense. i'm calling him gay cuz he looks gay...pretty much the reason why other people on the forum call him gay and even Kojima himself refers to it (raikov being a gay sadist)
and exactly what did i make up in the past?

~Sado

DorianYates
sometimes you ask the dumbest questions.....even for the biggest whiner of the forums. That is extremely true because that came from someone who
loved alien vs predator requiem so much.

ArtificialGlory
You guys know who else is gay?

Liquid Snake

Sado22
is that what passes as "diss" where you come from?
go to town, dumbass erm

~Sado

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
My eyes, they burn! WTH is wrong with you people? I'm staying away from Mario games from now on because of you. You're to blame too Eneru, you just had to push their buttons with your questions.
... haermm

You guys know who else is gay?

Liquid Snake
Oh my, you have a man-crush on Liquid Snake too! Any others we should be aware of?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh my, you have a man-crush on Liquid Snake too! Any others we should be aware of?

lolwut, I'm not the one who enjoys Cherry lip gloss and Herbal Essences.

Man of...
I was about to punch you in the balls if you grouped in Zell for shitty characters. Zell was like the best character. Doin' his "Limit Breaks" were fun.Originally posted by BackFire
Squall

Annoying little emo brat. Kinda reminded me of Cloud wit cooler moves

And imo Dr.Mario and the entire Fatal Fury (if you ever heard of the game) cast except kim, Rock and Yamazki are pretty damn sorry and serve very little purpose.

DorianYates
is that what passes as "diss" where you come from?
go to town, dumbass erm

~Sado How about your inbred mothers house? There is much i can learn from her.

Funny how i was "on your side" and got attacked for no reason, learn to be civil or stfu, if you attack be prepared to get attacked.

Sado22
mother disses are old news. tell us the truth: you're a school kid aren't you? erm
and "on your side"? lolwut? laughing

~Sado

Burning thought
Anyone who cusses as seriously as he seems to is a young child or school kid, an adult doesnt run around shouting "your mother" to his enemies, unless ofc their mentally unsound.

But I agree, Mario is lame alongside Sonic, shadow and w/e other sad cutsey coloured crap.

Sado22
who says mario sucks?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8jTUrgkYv4
big grin

Darth Exodus
Jar Jar Binks was in a videogame. Ergo the answer is him. Every time.

DorianYates
mother disses are old news. tell us the truth: you're a school kid aren't you? erm
and "on your side"? lolwut? laughing

~Sado LOL indeed they are old news my friend, and so what if i happen to be a "school kid", hell if anything i wasn't the one that instigated this childish "flame war" and so far you did.

Its funny really, a guy that claims to be a 26 year old instigating a fight , pretending to be the victim, behaving like an immature 12 year old and then assuming i'm a school kid just because i mentioned "Your mother"(assuming you even had one considering the current circumstances)

Originally posted by Burning thought
Anyone who cusses as seriously as he seems to is a young child or school kid, an adult doesnt run around shouting "your mother" to his enemies, unless ofc their mentally unsound.

If thats the case i guess complimenting anothers mother would also mean i'm either "mentally unsound" or seems to be a "young child" just because i mentioned "your mother". Nice logic "peabrain" laughing

Hell i'm not even cussing and i have been cool the entire time, LOL serious my ass.

Ultimate Wil
Prince laughing out loud

ThunderGodEneru
Sado you dumbass Dorian complimented you. no expression

Sado22
i stopped reading at "schoolkid" stick out tongue

i'm not good with compliments. you oughta know that after all those times you said you'd suck my dick for sending you a pm big grin

~Sado

DorianYates
i stopped reading at "schoolkid" stick out tongue Which further proves up my claims that you are indeed an inbred son.

Funny you are 26 yeas old yet you don't know how to capitalise before every sentence, more proof your an inbred big grin

Burning thought
sort out your insecurities elseware kid, youll only get laughed at here for your childish behavior.

DorianYates
Ah a futile attempt to point out my "insecurities", again you forget to capitalise which makes you look more of a dumbass than you already are hun, i highly recommend you stfu and gtfo.

And i have never been laughed at here, nobody here cares except for you which again shows your insecurity.

And childish behaviour? ROFLCOPTER, dude if you actually bothered to read i got attacked first and then i attacked, this isn't being childish and if thats the case i guess the leaders of any nation that would retaliate during a war is also childish.

Your exactly like those muslim nations that bully israel until they retaliate and then get labelled overly aggressive despite them not instigating the war.

Lastly quit adding oil to the fire, you sure as hell know i'm not somebody that backs down especially if i get attacked first.

Want me to sort of my "insecurities elsewhere" big baby? Then simply STFU.

Sado22
this is a forum so no one cares about punctuation.
but if you want to get into it: before you start telling people to capitalise their first words, why don't you start with ending your sentences with periods? not only that but you actually looked at my profile and still got my age wrong? i wont be 26 till november laughing out loud

ditto.

~Sado

DorianYates
this is a forum so no one cares about punctuation.
Ah an excuse to cover up the fact that your a dumbass with a sponge substituted for a brain.

Its funny you don't capitalise yet you expect people to take you seriously but hey guess what, your a joke as your own parents intended you to be. I fail to see how any intelligent being could possibly take someone seriously like you, that behaves like a 12 year old and attacks people for no reason.

You may think i'm taking you seriously, but hey, i'm not.

Infact i'm laughing hysterically at every post you attempt to "annoy" me.

but if you want to get into it: before you start telling people to capitalise their first words, why don't you start with ending your sentences with periods?
You must be too stupid to notice the "fullstops" that i have humbly placed just for you after every sentence.

But hey thanks to you being an inbred, your way too idiotic as that sponge you call a brain doesn't recognise a full stop being a period.

Hell read this(if your sponge can comprehend it that is)
The period (or full stop) is an important punctuation mark in English that actually has three different uses: ending sentences

http://www.whitesmoke.com/punctuation-period-sentences.html

not only that but you actually looked at my profile and still got my age wrong? i wont be 26 till november laughing out loud Maybe you forgot the fact that some people count by year?

But wait a minute! Thats beside the point right? The whole point is you being a grown adult, not being able to capitalise(something you mother tried very hard to teach you) and blatantly acting like a child instigating a fight with another individual and then acting like the victim.

You are an extremely fortunate individual as to not get your teeth knocked out by some other guy on the street that you blatantly would have pissed off, this indicates you live either at home acting tough on the internet or live in your mothers storeroom.

Seriously man, be thankful you didn't cross my or any other persons path in real life or one of us would have floored you pretty easily.

Now hun, stfu and gtfo big grin

EDIT: Hun, if you want me to stop trolling and shut the hellup, i highly recommend you do the same my good friend.

You started this shit and i sure as hell am not going to end it, call me childish if you want, if thats the case americans and the british would be even more childish as they retaliated in WWII with GUNs.

Man of...
There's always a group that can phuck up an unphuckable upable thread.

Thanx to you all...

DorianYates
You can actually thank the mentally childish sado22 and burning thought for that.

DarkC
Originally posted by DorianYates
You can actually thank the mentally childish sado22 and burning thought for that.
Reported for trolling. Stop.

Anyways, back on topic; the most sorry character I've ever really heard of in a trademarked videogame is probably the unnamed main character from the old school game Gregory Horrow Show Soul Collector - he basically relives that hotel over and over again because reality is even worse.

I don't really feel shame in spoiling it for everyone, since it's a really old and obscure game, not to mention a rather creepy cartoonish looking one.

Also high on the list is Bowser. Everyone knows has a secret crush on Peach, yet he can't really express his feelings without making himself look weak and she detests him. On top of that her boyfriend kicks his ass every now and then.

I mean, he's a cool character and all, but I really feel bad for him sometimes. That's right, I'm siding with a bad guy.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by DorianYates
DorianYates, if I or Peach see personal attacks like that from you again, rest assured you will be receiving yet another warning on you rather illustrious record.

ThunderGodEneru
...Are you guys fvcking blind?

Sado in fact DID attack him first after he gave him a compliment, and Sado has been bashing him just as much as he has Sado, why is Dorian the only one who is getting reported and demeaned by a mod?

Peach
What Sado said, while out of line, was not anything bad enough to require a warning. What Dorian said was. And I really do not know how many times I have to say this - someone saying something to you does NOT give you a free pass to attack back.

ThunderGodEneru
No, he is just trolling Dorian in order to provoke a reaction from him, which he succeeded in doing, and which does constitute a warning.

DorianYates
Very well then, if he replies here i'll PM him then and stay out of the boards.

Now i respect the person that made the report about me, at the least he wanted this bickering to stop.

And peach, please don't tell me crap like what he said is out of line and doesn't deserve a warning, he was baiting which as far as i am concerned is against the rules, he was instigating a fight.

I just think its fair that you give us BOTH a warning, hell it takes two hands to clap.

I'm out, anything please PM me.

k1Lla441
I also really hate those extremely cliche guys in need for speed when they think its going to be "cool" or "different" by not showing there face the whole game.

Sado22
bashing him? did i swear at his mother? did i call him an inbred? did i flame others who happened to agree with me that mom dissing ran outta fashion 10 years ago? THAT is bashing. i'm not the only one he has a problem with.

laughing at my attemps to annoy you? you mean like how you sent me a pm asking me to stop or else you'll get personal? laughing out loud

...i am? that's news to me. last time i checked keeping your cool when someone insults your mother was considered not getting into a fight. last time i checked not flaming someone back for flaming you was considered keeping your cool and not starting a fight. i didn't even provoke DY. i told him that mother disses were old news.....and it is. the reason i said that was so that this thread doesn't get out of control. too bad it did. also Burning THought didn't say anything to DY but DY got personal with him too.
and need i mentioning the "Pm threats".
so what you goning on about?

~Sado

DorianYates
You know what i'm going to stop this childish bickering, i overreacted to a stupid comment and this isn't worth my time, i think all of us had enough of my annoying behaviour and i sure as hell don't want to get a perma ban this time.

I already apologised to BT in the PM after he gave me a dosage of my own medicine(it was hilarious) and i think i owe you one as well, i'm sorry and i'll stop.

@ThunderGodEneru
Just don't bother with him, ill walk away from this one.

DarkC
No, he is just trolling Dorian in order to provoke a reaction from him, which he succeeded in doing, and which does constitute a warning.
Sado was acting like typical Sado, which is to say, rather sardonic and cynical a lot of the time.

While rude and uncalled for a lot of times, I wouldn't really go so far as to say he's making an attempt to troll.

Sado22
embarrasment

Peach
Guys? It's not up for discussion, got it? No one was actually warned but if there's another word on it, then the entire lot of you will get warnings and the thread will be closed.

Sado22
yes, Nurse Ratchedwink
where is my crown of thorns?

General Kaliero
Does a crown of piercing insinuations work?

Now get back on topic.

Nemesis X
Anyone from The Last Remnant is a sorry videogame character ever. If something needs to be called a Final Fantasy rip off, it's this game and its characters. Now if only I had a Remnant that had the ability to make this game disappear.

Phanteros
sephiroth- pansy
anyone from for last remnant - like nemesis said
cloud- worst hair cut and refuse to do the sexy chick
vaan- gayest clothing choice ever
adoring fan- Most annoying character even
annoying man- he just asking for his head blow off
silver the hedgehog- cheap ass over powered dick
kaim- overuse cliche

I-Drop
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Jack Turner from art of fighting 1 and 2 & Ryo SuckASSaki from those games as well(a poor rehash of Ryu/Ken). Ash Crimson & The Meira brothers from KOF:MI.(All gay) Fagcoon designs are the worst

Alan Kyder
Man, I forgot about Ryo (Dollar Store Ryu)

badacyborg
...yeah, what about Icarus from God of War 2? That guy was ****ing lame.

darth fury
Tidus ..... There were so many times i wanted to beat Square Enix for letting him cry every 5 minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.