Future kids...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeVuL
So, I've been thinking a lot about kids lately.. don't ask why.. and I'm curious to know what some of you want: girl? how bout a boy? What names do you have in mind? & why those names?

For those of you who already have kids, why'd you name them what you did?

Mairuzu
batman

Ax3l
Son: Bovice
Daughter: Bovice

Rogue Jedi
2 to 3, all that matters is that they are healthy.

DeVuL
Originally posted by Mairuzu
batman

Cute, why not the flash??

DeVuL
Originally posted by Ax3l
Son: Bovice
Daughter: Bovice

what's the story behind that name?

Mairuzu
my main *****

Rogue Jedi
Frankenstein

DeVuL
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Frankenstein

No, no it's "fwaykenstein"

Mairuzu
bovice brought his little sister.... a little ****!... i know she is

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DeVuL
No, no it's "fwaykenstein" 30 packets of ketchup.

Scythe
Probably a boy or a girl, doesn't matter.

Victoria or Victor.

Cadence Donovan
At my age, kids aren't really even an option, but should I ever change my mind and decide the time is right...

Male:
First name: Cade - I've always thought of this as a name that seemed to suit the male gender moreso than the female, though its origin, Cadence, was believed to be feminine in medieval times. Now, though, Cade just seems to irradiate that badass sound I'd expect if ever I had a son.
Middle name: Alystair - A new spin on the spelling, and obviously not something you'd see everyday. Alystair kinda comes from a long-running family story. I doubt it's worthy of being called a legend, but... I would think it time to incorporate it in somewhere, as well.

Female:
First name: Ashlyn - It's one of those names you don't hear very often, and combines the two my mom wanted to use had she had daughters instead of sons: Ashley and Kaitlyn. So somehow, I guess that justifies it.
Middle name: Holly - I used to have a friend named Holly, and I honestly don't know what in the name of Hell ever happened to her after the 8th grade. We used to joke all the time that if either of us ever had kids, the other would be their godparent. Of course, on my end, it naturally was a joke, but still... I think I'd have to give her honorable mention in my daughter's name, should ever the day arise.

Strangelove
I haven't really thought about girls, but I have two ideas for boys that I really like.

Geoffrey (pronounced JAW-free), Jeff for short.

and Parkington, Parker for short.

bogen
I want four kids.
Two boys two girls if that can be arranged xD
I want atleast one name haratio.

occultdestroyer
I like girls

dadudemon
I have a boy and a girl.

I would have loved to name my son Lucian and call him Luke for short. Alas, my wife thought it was a weird name. sad

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I like girls

fear

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

fear crylaugh And I'M the pedo right?

Diamonds
I'd like a boy and a girl, preferably the boy first to protect his little sister happy

No idea of a name for the boy, but I really like the name Adara for a girl. Idk why. I saw it when looking for names when I was writing a story ages ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.