Brainiac 13 vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Galactus is at normal power.

Who wins?

tjcoady
I was thinking of Brainiac 5.... my bad.

Enyalus
B-13 has virtually no feats, besides taking over the end of time when there were no Superheroes left alive to stop him...

Galan007
At his height, B-13 stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007

Et tu, Galan?

Galan007
yep

quanchi112
At his height, B-13 stomps. How so?

Galan007
Because at his height, B-13:
a.) remade a universe in his own image.
b.) was an 'omni-temporal' threat.
c.) owned Imperiex.

quanchi112
c.) owned Imperiex. But he really coulnd't even phase superman. I know he accomplished a lot by the type of threat he was matters little here.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
But he really coulnd't even phase superman. I know he accomplished a lot by the type of threat he was matters little here. Yeah, remaking a universe means nothing. dur

xJLxKing
c.) owned Imperiex.
Didn't he make the universe into a cyber universe? Everything including space was technology?

TricksterPriest
Of course not. Darkseid did it, so obviously it's worthless. dur

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Didn't he make the universe into a cyber universe? Everything including space was technology? Yep.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1256705_b1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1256706_b2.jpg

Starscream M
Yep.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1256705_b1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1256706_b2.jpg but that was an alternate timeline, no?

Brainiac 13 didn't have the power to do that to the universe in OWAW...

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
but that was an alternate timeline, no?

Brainiac 13 didn't have the power to do that to the universe in OWAW... Originally posted by Galan007

Starscream M
that was a bit misleading wording imo

alternate timelines are not examples of the height of a character...ie I can't use AOA Apocalypse as an example of what 616 Apocalypse is capable of

Galan007
that was a bit misleading wording imo

alternate timelines are not examples of the height of a character...ie I can't use AOA Apocalypse as an example of what 616 Apocalypse is capable of B-13 is B-13, he doesn't have differing versions such as the Apocalypse example you gave. That said, just because he warped some random universe doesn't change the fact that it was still B-13 (at his height) who did it.

And if you didn't intend for B-13 at the prime of his power to be used, I'll stop using him. smile

Starscream M
B-13 is B-13, he doesn't have differing versions such as the Apocalypse example you gave. That said, just because he warped some random universe doesn't change the fact that it was still B-13 (at his height) who did it.

And if you didn't intend for B-13 at the prime of his power to be used, I'll stop using him. smile well, the thing with alternate timelines is we don't have alot of context to gauge the feat

the universe he converted to tech may have undergone some changes that made it vastly easier to convert than the present universe (which makes the feat less impressive) or he may have defeated all heroes which paved the way for him to convert the universe (which makes the feat even more impressive)

so that's why I personally don't like alternate universe/timeline feats when there isn't a lot of other context to help us judge them

I meant no offense though

Galan007
well, the thing with alternate timelines is we don't have alot of context to gauge the feat

the universe he converted to tech may have undergone some changes that made it vastly easier to convert than the present universe (which makes the feat less impressive) or he may have defeated all heroes which paved the way for him to convert the universe (which makes the feat even more impressive)

so that's why I personally don't like alternate universe/timeline feats when there isn't a lot of other context to help us judge them

I meant no offense though Ohh I absolutely see what you mean, and no offense was taken. However, it should be noted that B-13 at his height also downloaded his consciousness across "a thousand million" vectors of time, just to engage Imperiex. That, imo, is additional testament to his powa.

But anywho...

quanchi112
Yeah, remaking a universe means nothing. dur No, I didn't say that. I just referenced how he couldn't even physically harm sundipped superman and wanted to know how you think he can curbstomp Galactus because of this. He accomplished a great deal of things, but in terms of actually engaging someone he showed he couldn't injure sundipped Superman who is less than Galactus.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I didn't say that. I just referenced how he couldn't even physically harm sundipped superman and wanted to know how you think he can curbstomp Galactus because of this. He accomplished a great deal of things, but in terms of actually engaging someone he showed he couldn't injure sundipped Superman who is less than Galactus. Yet the version I'm referring to, owned Imperiex (who is no less than = Galactus.) So...

TricksterPriest
Also, sundipped Superman is a low feat? What the f**k?

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Also, sundipped Superman is a low feat? What the f**k? If you can stomp Galactus than yes.

Enyalus
Heh. 'Owned' Imperiex in the literal, possessing his energy sense, yes.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Heh. 'Owned' Imperiex in the literal, possessing his energy sense, yes. ?

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1260977_i1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1260978_i2.jpg

Enyalus
I was referring to him absorbing Imperiex's energies into Warworld. Y'know, the canon main timeline version of B-13. stick out tongue

That's from Young Justice, right?

Galan007
Yep. And that's also the version I've been referring to this entire time.

Enyalus

I know. I got your wording when you said his highest.

Galan007
Ohh we have a Mr. Smarty-pants, eh? uhuh

I'm Bran
How does the highest B-13 mean we're using alternate stuff?

Galan007
The thread starter didn't even say that's the B-13 he intended to use. The only reason I brought up that version, was in response to Eny's initial post. At B-13's 'regular' levels, I'm not really sure who would win between he and Galactus tbh.

Silent Guardian
Galactus wins

cloud102
B13 hijacks his tech.

Mr Master
Cube beings & Watchers can do that,
and Cube beings/Watchers < Galactus.
Galactus was a threat to the entire Omniverse, (not just it's concept of time)
but that's meaningless because ...

Because character potential,
and character feats are two completely different things.

As far as these threads are concerned,
what Galactus (or Brainiac 13) has the potential to do
is quite meaningless if he's never actually done so.
stick out tongue

guy222

what issue is that from

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Galactus was a threat to the entire Omniverse, (not just it's concept of time)
but that's meaningless because ...

stick out tongue B-13 actually remade a universe in his image on panel (something Galactus has never done.)

B-13 owned Imperiex (no less than Galactus' equal.)

And B-13 was an omni-temporal threat. Why? Because he actually downloaded his consciousness across a thousand million vectors of time.

Feat-wise, B-13 at his height > Galactus. But like I said above, I'm not even sure if that's the version we are using here. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is an interesting fight I really don't know enough about B-13 to give an opinion.

Starscream M

B-13 owned Imperiex (no less than Galactus' equal.)
but wasn't that because Imperiex was fighting in Brainiac's turf (cyber universe) and not a neutral battleground

Galan007
He was in the universe B-13 remade, but that certainly didn't hinder Imperiex' power.

xJLxKing
but wasn't that because Imperiex was fighting in Brainiac's turf (cyber universe) and not a neutral battleground
If Imperiax was powerful enough he could have stop it.

Starscream M
He was in the universe B-13 remade, but that certainly didn't hinder Imperiex' power. maybe not, but it certainly did grant Brainiac a huge advantage

It's like having Galactus fighting Mephisto in Mephisto's realm...it gives Mephisto a huge leg up

Galan007
maybe not, but it certainly did grant Brainiac a huge advantage

It's like having Galactus fighting Mephisto in Mephisto's realm...it gives Mephisto a huge leg up Just because they were battling in the universe B-13 remade, doesn't automatically mean B-13's power was drastically increased there. In fact, there was nothing which alluded to Imperiex being weaker, or B-13 being more powerful, when they battled.

Starscream M

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1260977_i1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1260978_i2.jpg at the bottom of second scan it looks to me like Brainiac using battlefield advantage...with the electric shocks running through the techgrid hitting Imperiex

this doesn't look like something he could do on the fly were they not fighting on a battlefield that has already been converted by Brainiac

iceman24567
at the bottom of second scan it looks to me like Brainiac using battlefield advantage...with the electric shocks running through the techgrid hitting Imperiex

this doesn't look like something he could do on the fly were they not fighting on a battlefield that has already been converted by Brainiac Dude Brainiac hit him with energy you can see it crack Imperiex' armor the electric shocks is just the after effects.

Galan007
at the bottom of second scan it looks to me like Brainiac using battlefield advantage...with the electric shocks running through the techgrid hitting Imperiex

this doesn't look like something he could do on the fly were they not fighting on a battlefield that has already been converted by Brainiac It depends on how you interpret that scan, I guess.

After B-13 ruptured Imperiex' armor a panel prior, energy immediately began spewing from it. So I interpreted what was happening in that last panel as additional energy being discharged from Imperiex, just before he went *boom*

But that's just me.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Dude Brainiac hit him with energy you can see it crack Imperiex' armor the electric shocks is just the after effects. thumb up

I guess it's not just me. stick out tongue

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Mr Master
Cube beings & Watchers can do that,
and Cube beings/Watchers < Galactus.

THIS. in the marvel cosmic heirarchy, there are a LOT of beings capable of remaking worlds and universes INSTANTLY that are far below galactus.

As pointed out above, Cosmic Cubes AND fully evolved cube beings are capable of both, they are far below celestials (per kubik), and at his peak, galactus was referred to as being not only superior to celestials, but equal with death and eternity.

We've also seen (an admittedly amped) galactus flat out absorb and entire dimension into himself, and he's threatened to do it to mephisto's realm as well.

consider also that the power of the nullifier is also a fraction of Galactus' true power, and it obliterated the entirety of the marvel multiverse simultaneously and remade it. It can not only obliterate physical objects, but erase entire timelines completely. The list of beings- marvel, DC, or otherwise with that kind of power is EXTREMELY small.

The difference between Imperiex, B-13, and Galactus is that unlike the former two, Galactus is not evil and holds back the more destructive aspects of his hunger/power and consumes only when/what is necessary. You can't really say that about imperiex or B-13.

Galactus also spent a GREAT portion of his power holding back Abraxas, who's very presence was collapsing the multiverse around him. Galactus is horrendously underrated in this fight, IMO.

WhiteWitchKing
F#$% this. At the height of his power, Galactus nullifies B-13.

D_Dude1210
Ultimate Nullifyer FTW

Galactus, 10/10

Galan007
It always makes me chuckle how, whenever Galactus may not win a battle, there's always someone who says: "OHH YEAH??? WELL G UZEZ TEH NULLIFYER ON HIS ASSS!!!11!!"

xJLxKing
It always makes me chuckle how, whenever Galactus may not win a battle, there's always someone who says: "OHH YEAH??? WELL G UZEZ TEH NULLIFYER ON HIS ASSS!!!11!!"
thumb up

the Darkone
Originally posted by Space M ummy
THIS. in the marvel cosmic heirarchy, there are a LOT of beings capable of remaking worlds and universes INSTANTLY that are far below galactus.

As pointed out above, Cosmic Cubes AND fully evolved cube beings are capable of both, they are far below celestials (per kubik), and at his peak, galactus was referred to as being not only superior to celestials, but equal with death and eternity.

We've also seen (an admittedly amped) galactus flat out absorb and entire dimension into himself, and he's threatened to do it to mephisto's realm as well.

consider also that the power of the nullifier is also a fraction of Galactus' true power, and it obliterated the entirety of the marvel multiverse simultaneously and remade it. It can not only obliterate physical objects, but erase entire timelines completely. The list of beings- marvel, DC, or otherwise with that kind of power is EXTREMELY small.

The difference between Imperiex, B-13, and Galactus is that unlike the former two, Galactus is not evil and holds back the more destructive aspects of his hunger/power and consumes only when/what is necessary. You can't really say that about imperiex or B-13.

Galactus also spent a GREAT portion of his power holding back Abraxas, who's very presence was collapsing the multiverse around him. Galactus is horrendously underrated in this fight, IMO.

Great points thumb up

Like you said Galactus is neither God or Evil, he is a forces of nature on a cosmic scale. In the Black Celestail arc Galactus was on the verge of devouring the Omniverse and possible oppossing LT, who knows that would've been a great "What If" story.

guy222
Galactus isn't eating LT

Silent Guardian
How does B 13 even hurt Galactus

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus isn't eating LT

yummy

guy222
laughing out loud

stick out tongue

D_Dude1210

Glad it made you chuckle.

He still wins using the nullifyer tho (tho he doesn't need to).

Nothing in the rules said: "No Nullifyer". Get over it.

Nestical

laughing sore loser,big g ftw son

OneDumbG0
Didn't Braniac-13 get his butt kicked by Kryptonian tech before Our Worlds At War?

Galan007
Originally posted by Nestical
laughing sore loser,big g ftw son Idiocy at it's finest. thumb up

Nestical
Idiocy at it's finest. thumb up

lulz,aww someone got butthurt.retard

Badabing
Nestical and Galan, you both need to stop.

carnage52

D_Dude1210
Assuming the fight puts Galactus in mortal danger, any reason WHY he won't use the UN as a last resort?

I know it's a cheesy IWIN button for Galactus, but anyone who thinks that he won't use it when in mortal danger is pretty retarded.

Basically, if Galactus won't need it to beat Braniac 13, then he wins anyway.

IF he's put in a position where he's about to lose and is in mortal danger vs Braniac 13, then he uses it.

Either way, he wins.

So stop being retarded fanboiz and face the facts.

skygunner41
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Assuming the fight puts Galactus in mortal danger, any reason WHY he won't use the UN as a last resort?

I know it's a cheesy IWIN button for Galactus, but anyone who thinks that he won't use it when in mortal danger is pretty retarded.

Basically, if Galactus won't need it to beat Braniac 13, then he wins anyway.

IF he's put in a position where he's about to lose and is in mortal danger vs Braniac 13, then he uses it.

Either way, he wins.

So stop being retarded fanboiz and face the facts.

did he use UN on tyrant?

Batman-Prime
B-13 Would defeated Big G, and use him as his Weapon. The Un in B-13 "Hands" would be the end of the Marvel-U.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by skygunner41
did he use UN on tyrant?

Better question would be why Galactus didn't kill Tyrant on their FIRST encounter, but simply depowered him (don't have that comic, so these are base assumptions here, read the wiki about tyrant, tho). There's prolly a PLOT device reason why he didn't. At the end of it all, he prolly didn't need to. Post scans of the images so that we can better understand his reasoning then.

Besides, Galactus loathes to use the UN. Wouldn't use it EVER unless it's a last resort. He fears it and wouldn't really use it other than a danger of a Universal proportion faced the universe. Something kinda like B-13.

Again, rules didn't state that Galactus wouldn't use the UN. None of us would use a gun (even if it's holstered to our belt) unless we have to. To the point where we'd rather engage someone in a fistfight as long as we know our lives aren't in mortal danger. This means that many times, we'd get beat down even though we had the means to end the fight with a single round (though we'd use it as a deterrant a lot of the time, I'm assuming deterrence isn't an option in this forum discussion tho).

But if someone pulled a knife on us, I'm willing to bet that we're sure as hell gonna shoot the bastard.

The question was, who would win in a fight. I'm saying that Galactus keeps an IWIN button in his back pocket, so the result may well be predetermined already.

To facepalm guy (carnage52): If you don't think this is possible, make an argument that actually makes sense then we'll talk.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Space M ummy

QFT.

And after that, Galactus does the Sharpshooter to Brainiac ftw

skygunner41
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
QFT.

And after that, Galactus does the Sharpshooter to Brainiac ftw

B13 counter with figure leg lock.

D_Dude1210
Surfer distracts the referee, allowing Galactus to lowblow Brainiac.

skygunner41
Surfer distracts the referee, allowing Galactus to lowblow Brainiac.

B13 spray his saliva toward Galactus eyes temp blind him and manage to recover from low blow afterward.

D_Dude1210
Galactus distracts referee (complaining about something in his eye that B13 did), allowing surfer to pull B13 out of the ring to get mugged by all the heralds while the refs back was turned.

It's good to have flunkies...!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Didn't Braniac-13 get his butt kicked by Kryptonian tech before Our Worlds At War? And this was because Braniac-13 was nto used to Kryptonian tech... so how is he going to fare against Galactus tech??? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Bouboumaster
Galactus distracts referee (complaining about something in his eye that B13 did), allowing surfer to pull B13 out of the ring to get mugged by all the heralds while the refs back was turned.

It's good to have flunkies...!

Then, Galactus poke him in the eyes.

TheHulkster
c.) owned Imperiex.

Diableri sought to remake the universe is his own image and could have achieved this if not for Galactus. Galactus owned him (killing him) along with Tenebrous and Aegis (imprisoning them).

http://www.universomarvel.com.aq/galactus/Galactus_Proemial_Gods_3.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wASQ8Ru8g1o/VRg3SeCfFCI/AAAAAAAJTD8/cBN9pTm6dng/s1600/p8_22%2Bcopy.jpg

abhilegend
Off panel fights and hyperbole FTW.

B13 stomps the **** out of Galactus.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by abhilegend
Off panel fights and hyperbole FTW.

Wut? That was outright informed in the comic . roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
And where did that occur? It's a meaningless hyperbole with nothing to prove it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.