ACTUAL Handbook for defeating The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Thats right this is plain old Cain Marko with his gem. Don't state who can beat him. Here is where we add guidelines on how to beat him.

Some helpful tips that will help prepare you against the Juggernaut.

More than likely you won't be able to defeat him by yourself.

Beating Cain will usually take teamwork unless you are like mid-herald and above.

Having a telepath nearby is key to victory.

Warning! DO NOT TRY TO STOP HIM.

Anything else to add?

Newjak
Well if we're working with an individual, keys to victory include.

ABSOLUTES:
1) Telepathy - most sure fire way to take him down
2) Mobility - if your going to take on Cain and beat him then you're gonna need to move whether through speed, teleporting, flight, phasing, etc.
3) Removal of Helmet - removing Cain's helmet is key to using telepathy whether through range attacks, strength, or weapons.

OPTIONAL abilities:
1) BFR - the ability to remove Cain from the battlefield is always a good tactic.
2) Durability - taking a hit from Cain is always a plus.
3) Magic - Sometimes Magic works sometimes is doesn't. Still it is handy to have if ya need it against Cain.

This is my prototypical person Cain shouldn't even net one win against.

JUGGERNAUT BUSTER:
Martian Manhunter

He has everything Cain struggles with all rolled into one package.

Sin I AM
bfr is always a viable tactic

a capable mage that could sever that connection to cytorrak is a must

physical punishment is not a good tactic

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Newjak

ABSOLUTES:
2) Mobility - if your going to take on Cain and beat him then you're gonna need to move whether through speed, teleporting, flight, phasing, etc.
3) Removal of Helmet - removing Cain's helmet is key to using telepathy whether through range attacks, strength, or weapons.

OPTIONAL abilities:
1) BFR - the ability to remove Cain from the battlefield is always a good tactic.
3) Magic - Sometimes Magic works sometimes is doesn't. Still it is handy to have if ya need it against Cain.

JUGGERNAUT BUSTER:
Martian Manhunter

I agree.

I would do a team Hulk/Xavier too. Hulk would keep him in a fight, and pull out the helmet and Xavier beat him. But Manhunter on his own might soloes.

Lord Feron

ABSOLUTES:

OPTIONAL abilities:

JUGGERNAUT BUSTER:
Martian Manhunter

Yep also if your a strong enough to separate cyttorak and Cain like Sin said. But I would like to add, magic users on strange level would be great against him to.

Enyalus
Karnak & Karate Kid for the low-meta takedown. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yep also if your a strong enough to separate cyttorak and Cain like Sin said. But I would like to add, magic users on strange level would be great against him to.

Hasn't Strange already stated that he can't overpower Cyttorak's power?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Maybe but, i'm pretty confident he can hold Juggs down with a few spells making him useless.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

probably cis since strange has done far more

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
probably cis since strange has done far more

Classic Thor's magic > Dr. Strange's magic.

Flash fact. wink

shiv
hypnosis

hypnosis is a non invasive tool to trick Cain's human brain into deactivating the juggernaught.

slow music, and a female assistant in a wet t with a gold watch on a chain, is all you need to stop the Juggernaught.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enyalus
Classic Thor's magic > Dr. Strange's magic.

Flash fact. wink

really ? I can't remember thor doing anything fantastic with magic as a little girl... time to do some research

strange should still be able to overcome the enchantment

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
really ? I can't remember thor doing anything fantastic with magic as a little girl... time to do some research

strange should still be able to overcome the enchantment

Mjolnir was able to sever Cyttorak's enchantment on Juggernaut for an issue when his invulnerability was tied to his force field. I was joking. But that's what I was referencing.

Zack Fair
Swear to God if someone makes another handbook thread I'll...

over

Kris Blaze

ABSOLUTES:

OPTIONAL abilities:

JUGGERNAUT BUSTER:
Martian Manhunter

This is pretty much what's needed to take care of Cain.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enyalus
Mjolnir was able to sever Cyttorak's enchantment on Juggernaut for an issue when his invulnerability was tied to his force field.

I was joking.

I know that honey

and so was I smile

Nestical
Originally posted by Zack Fair

over

ill get started on one right now then,lol.the hulk/prof x combo sounds about right.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair

over

*Posts handbook for defeating Zack Fair*

Ptr_Grifin
There was an issue were Psylocke was able to pierce Juggernaut's helmet with her psychic knife. I guess physical manifestations of psychic abilities are able to affect Juggernaut through his helmet.

Starscream M
Spiderman and a cement truck.

golem370
BFR Juggernaut is not as easy as it sounds one you have to grab him before he turns his force field on and even then you have to grab him somebody who has drop Colossus and Thing with a combined three punches Cannonball couldn't do anything to him either. He is not going to simply let somebody throw him without fighting back.

Bentley
She-hulk stopped him g_grin

psycho gundam

ABSOLUTES:

OPTIONAL abilities:

JUGGERNAUT BUSTER:
Martian Manhunter

the writers seems to have forgotten that since he was tired of charles' mind attacks, cain started wearing a skullcap under his helmet that further protected him from mind attacks. with that on it's extremely hard to get to his mind since even thor had to de-power him to even be able to destroy his helmet.

and apparently you can overpower juggernaut by applying more power against him than he gets directly from, and what's stored in him from cyttorak. war hulk did this since he had celestial/apocalypse enhancements.

Hitman911
Black Adam and Vision

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson & Kurse who be a team to test Juggs limits

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Hitman911
Black Adam and Vision

1. This isn't a who can beat him thread. This is actual guidelines to follow when facing him.

2. How do you figure BA can beat him?

ThunderGodEneru
Being able to make sunz.

Kris Blaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.