ROTJ question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Ok, I'm sure everyone remembers that Luke decided to throw away his lightsabre after defeating his father and rejecting the dark side. Now my question is, why didn't luke decide to hold onto his lightsabre? I mean surely he must know that the emperor could use force lightning and his lightsabre could protect him, or did he just not know that the emperor could do that? I mean I woulda thought yoda would at least say 'Oh luke btw the emperor can electrocute people so whatever you do don't be a complete r-tard and throw your lightsabre down a shaft.'

Vorpal Ruin
I don't think he knew force lightening existed. He also wouldn't know that a lightsaber could protect him from it.

steverules_2
But I woulda yoda would tell him, I mean shouldn't it be mentioned in training or something? It seems powerful sith lords have used it before, in the star wars history before ROTJ

Slash_KMC
Luke intented to be electrocuted so Vader could be redeemed and kill Sidious, that's how good Luke actually is.

It's all, part of the plan.

steverules_2
The emperor could just killed him there and then, he just didn't want to...he decided to make it slow and painful for him. If it had been an instant kill then I guess that woulda f*cked his plans up

FLEX HECTIC
Luke was trying to release himself from the dark side that possessed him during his beat down of Daddy Darth!

He also tried in vain to block the lightning bolts! (FEEBLE SKILLS!)

So much for that!

Yoda neglected to tell him because he was still feeling ill toward the Skywalker family for his current swamp living situation!

Yoda also did not want him to know that technically he lost to the emperor when he fell to the senate floor!

steverules_2
I don't think he tried blocking them, there wasn't really a way to block them, good job he wasn't standing under a tree though

coolmovies
He was asking his father for help !!

queeq
You gotta love Steve's avatar.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
You gotta love Steve's avatar.

Raises eyebrows for sure.

queeq
Not just eyebrows. wink

sweersa
Not just eyebrows. wink

Hahahaha!!! big grin

queeq
wink

Jaeh.is.Awesome
avatars like that makes me real cautious in logging on to KMC at the University's main library... one little peek of some librarian and I'll be so... screwed.... that's why I do my best to cover it all up...

heh...

queeq
I'm sure the librarian would like it too.

sweersa
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
avatars like that makes me real cautious in logging on to KMC at the University's main library... one little peek of some librarian and I'll be so... screwed.... that's why I do my best to cover it all up...

heh...

Yeah, I feel the same way at home sometimes. It really isn't so friendly if you know what I mean.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'm sure the librarian would like it too.

...they'll kick me out and ban me from the building xD its awful lonely without the library - no quiet place to sleep - ah, study, I mean...

Originally posted by sweersa
Yeah, I feel the same way at home sometimes. It really isn't so friendly if you know what I mean.

there are just some things that we have to accept...

queeq
Not friendly to whom?

sweersa
Not friendly to whom?

Let me put it this way, would you want those boobie sigs and avatars around when your kids or parents are around?

queeq
It teaches them the wonderful world of human anatomy...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
It teaches them the wonderful world of human anatomy...

the bouncing wonderful world of human anatomy?

they would kick me off the computer... that would teach me the wonderful world of how the human anatomy reacts to pain and deprivation of the internet...

sweersa
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

teach me the wonderful world of how the human anatomy reacts to pain

Hopefully they don't get any ideas from the avatars and sigs!

queeq
Oopps...

On the other hand: a library full of bouncing boobs would be quite a sight.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
it would be very... inappropriate. HAH.

steverules_2
Never knew my avatar could strike up such a long conversation. I'm gonna have this avatar forever smile Unless a gif of vaders bouncing boobs becomes available in which case it'll be changed to that for sure xD

sweersa
Oopps...

On the other hand: a library full of bouncing boobs would be quite a sight.

Then it wouldn't be called a library. lol

queeq
Maybe they could bounce books between the boobs.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Never knew my avatar could strike up such a long conversation. I'm gonna have this avatar forever smile Unless a gif of vaders bouncing boobs becomes available in which case it'll be changed to that for sure xD

I want a big version of it.

steverules_2
I want a big version of it.

If I ever find a big gif of vaders boobs you'll be first to know

queeq
Happy Dance

Jaeh.is.Awesome
*face-palm*

queeq
??

Jaeh.is.Awesome
eh. nothing.

sweersa
It is mine!

steverules_2
I do have a bigger one at home, might upload it later

queeq
Bigger face-palm?

steverules_2
no a bigger gif of my avatar

queeq
Happy Dance

steverules_2
Smilie went abit wrong there

queeq
Fixed it.

DarthLazious
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Luke intented to be electrocuted so Vader could be redeemed and kill Sidious, that's how good Luke actually is.

Exactly. smokin'

DarthLazious
Originally posted by Slash_KMC

What he said.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by DarthLazious
What he said.

Agreed.

queeq
The end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.