Family Feud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
The search function blows, so im not sure if this has been done before otherwise id have bumped the thread but im trying to get some insight on the boards concensus of sues powers

Invisible Woman goes ballistic and decides she's tired of her team and family and decides to off them

thing
reed (no prep)
human torch

neutral environment, no pis/cis, bloodlusted, no equipment, no UN, no calling the kids for help, or outside assistance

can she solo?

Enyalus
Yeah, I think so. She's not called the most powerful member of the FF for just her looks.

Torch needs air to flame on, Thing's not strong enough to smash any of her forcefields quickly, and Reed...well, **** him.

She can take on all three at the same time, too..no need to go from A to B to C.

Bouboumaster
I choose the team.

I mean... Reed Richards probably not only studied her anatomy but probably her power as well. He would probably or have probably already have some tricks too beat her.

Bentley
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I choose the team.

I mean... Reed Richards probably not only studied her anatomy but probably her power as well. He would probably or have probably already have some tricks too beat her.

It would go like this:

- Johny, flame on quick!

Reed flexes his eye, makes reflects light towards Sue and gives her a seizure.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I choose the team.

see that's the thing sweetie, no prep, neutral environment so no neural inhibiter or plot device laying around.. its just three characters using their powers to defeat 1, and the other three just don't cut the mustard

Bentley
Originally posted by Sin I AM
see that's the thing sweetie, no prep, neutral environment so no neural inhibiter or plot device laying around.. its just three characters using their powers to defeat 1, and the other three just don't cut the mustard

Are you implying you just did an spite thread on propose?

Eye seizure ftw!

galan_buu

Bouboumaster

Reed doesn't need prep, he probably already know how Sue's power works, I mean, it's not like a new foe he would be facing, but her own wife.

Bentley
Reed is so plotty devicey that he would say a word, ko Sue, and then explain that during his studies of mind control against the Psycho-man he developed a word that could ko any of the team in case they were rogue. Comic truth.

guy222
Sue

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
Are you implying you just did an spite thread on propose?

Eye seizure ftw!

galan_buu

so its spite because she defeats them without them having prep?

if I give them prep then its spite. reed could solo the mu with prep

Enyalus

Except for Thanos.

Bentley
so its spite because she defeats them without them having prep?

Doing threads where you know before hand who wins and you still does it is a little spitey if you ask me.

Enyalus
Doing threads where you know before hand who wins and you still does it is a little spitey if you ask me.

She has an opinion about who would win...it's hardly spite in either direction.

Bentley
Originally posted by Enyalus
She has an opinion about who would win...it's hardly spite in either direction.

You think that team can beat a bloodlusted Sue for real?

Sin I AM
there are tons of threads where I know who should win created everyday. likely superman vs silver surfer where the answer is so blatantly obvious that I wanna pull my hair out.. YOU are the one that needs to be convinced otherwise

Enyalus
You think that team can beat a bloodlusted Sue for real?

Nope. That's why I gave Sue the win. stick out tongue

But it's not, say, Superman vs. Batroc.

Silent Guardian
unless Reed pulls some amazing strategy out of his head he has been saving for just such an occasion I think the team losses.

Seriously, sue makes force fields in the brains or around their head killing them.

Bentley
there are tons of threads where I know who should win created everyday. likely superman vs silver surfer where the answer is so blatantly obvious that I wanna pull my hair out.. YOU are the one that needs to be convinced otherwise

I already know who wins.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Nope. That's why I gave Sue the win. stick out tongue

But it's not, say, Superman vs. Batroc.

No, but is the same problem in a little scale. Sue is head and shoulders about this guys so much is not even funny, she can shield herself from Galactus and her powers are lethal and uber.

This is like putting Emma Frost against Superman, sure Frost can take him down if he does nothing, but if Supes is bloodlusted...

Sin I AM
but there ALL bloodlusted, and her shields have been shattered by concussive force before... it is not a curbstomp. she does however take the majority

Bentley
but there ALL bloodlusted, and her shields have been shattered by concussive force before... it is not a curbstomp. she does however take the majority

As for default settings they start 500 meters from each other or something like that. The only ranged fighter of team is Johny, she doesn't even needs to really shield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.