Herald Duos Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman and Wonder Woman

vs

Thor and Gladiator

vs

Black Adam and Beta Ray Bill

vs

Silver Surfer and Sentry

vs

Green Lantern (Hal) and Black Bolt

Silent Guardian
Superman and Wonder Woman ,Black Adam and Beta Ray Bill these two teams lose!

I am leaning Thor and Gladiator. However, Silver Surfer and Sentry could own as well.

Green Lantern (Hal) and Black Bolt are good, but seeing as how BB got trashed by WWH and Sentry did not, they are out of the running.

Bentley
I like team three to win the whole thing. Hal and Blackbolt could do lots of damage with prep or knowing better each of their powersets.

I assume its classic Thor.

Lord Feron
Yo Starscream are we allowing SS to exploit weaknesses??
If so SS & Sentry take it.

If not Thor and Glads takes it!

Enyalus
Black Adam & BRB.

Bentley
In my eyes, Bill and Adam aren't the strongest but they are consistent, each team has a weak link (Sentry, Superman, Gladiator, BB) with intrinsic weakness except this one. They also hold back the least, and they can hang with the big boys of each team enough to get help from the others.

Philosophía
Superman & Wonder Woman.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yo Starscream are we allowing SS to exploit weaknesses??
If so SS & Sentry take it.

If not Thor and Glads takes it! All characters are fighting in character and without any specific knowledge of their opponents before the battle...that's as far as I will say on the matter.

Silent Guardian

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Black Adam & BRB.

shokosugi
Supes and Wonderwoman wins

Lord Feron
Thor and Gladiator FTW big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

Green Lantern (Hal) and Black Bolt are good, but seeing as how BB got trashed by WWH and Sentry did not, they are out of the running. Wrong Black Bolt didn't get trashed by WWh a skrull did. Black Bolt would wreck WWH and Sentry laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tough call really...

Superman and WW LOL yeah right.

I would pick BA and BRB followed by BB and Hal

Nihilist
BA/BRB

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
BA/BRB Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I would pick BA and BRB followed by BB and Hal Originally posted by Mindset
Black Adam & BRB. Originally posted by Enyalus
Black Adam & BRB.

You sirs are the winners! Happy Dance

fangirl101

Advantages: Speed and Uber Defense High tier strength,and Plot device powers, T-Vo, Lasso, Tiara

Disadvantages: Superman Haters, Bias Against Wondy, Superman's weaknesses, Wondy's questionable durability

vs

Thor and Gladiator
Advantages: Thor's Versatile powerset, Gladiator's Speed. Both have high tier strength, Thor's energy manip and block, Thor's hammer hits harder than anyone on the field can punch.
Disadvantages:Thor is a non flyer, Thor is not fast, Gladiator's confidence

vs

Black Adam and Beta Ray Bill
Advantages: high tier strength, magic amped attacks, high durability

Disavantages: BA cannot keep his speed up for prolongued fights, BRB doesn't use his hammer nearly as effectively as Thor

vs

Silver Surfer and Sentry
Advantages: Silver surfer
Disavantages: Sentry

vs

Green Lantern (Hal) and Black Bolt
Advantages: Most versatile Team on the field, BB's voice, Hal's will power
Disadvantages: neither are true speedsters, Hal is still a human being with human reactions and durability once you get past the shields. BB isn't quite as high on the strength food chain as the others.

Winners

Superman and Wonder Woman. They can effectively blitz at least one person on every other team.

Close 2nd, BA and BRB. No exploitable weaknesses

Third, Hal and BB

4th. Sentry and Surfer. Surfer might as well be fighting by himself.

Philosophía
Originally posted by fangirl101
Silver Surfer and Sentry

haermm

Bentley
People who are giving Supes/Diana team the win are forgetting that not only every team packs a weakness against Supes (magic or kryptonite/red sun radiation), but also the best team of all pack two nasty magic damage dealers (BRB and BA).

Starscream M

Disadvantages: Superman Haters, Bias Against Wondy laughing

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
People who are giving Supes/Diana team the win are forgetting that not only every team packs a weakness against Supes (magic or kryptonite/red sun radiation), but also the best team of all pack two nasty magic damage dealers (BRB and BA).
None of that matters when Supers and Wondy are used to blitzing opponents together. They can easily take out BRB who is NOT a speedster. And magic doesn't really bother Wondy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
None of that matters when Supers and Wondy are used to blitzing opponents together. They can easily take out BRB who is NOT a speedster. And magic doesn't really bother Wondy.

Yes but it does bother Supes. BA has that in spades, can pack a punch and is ruthless. He's more then able to take out supes without that much of a problem. So, then what is WW going to do with BRB... certainly not beat him quickly that is for sure if at all. So, that leavles BA and BRB against WW which is overkill

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes but it does bother Supes. BA has that in spades, can pack a punch and is ruthless. He's more then able to take out supes without that much of a problem. So, then what is WW going to do with BRB... certainly not beat him quickly that is for sure if at all. So, that leavles BA and BRB against WW which is overkill
you messed up already. You had the nerve to say that BRB can take out Superman. The gall. Superman would be a blur to BRB. And the very fact that Wondy and Superman regulary blitz more powerful opponents than BRB lends credence to the fact that he will go down in the first pico second of the match. leaving BA alone.

Philosophía

Lulz.

This kind of ignorance isn't new though, since you have quite a habit of posting shit like this, at least everytime I read one of your posts.

KuRuPT Thanosi
you messed up already. You had the nerve to say that BRB can take out Superman. The gall. Superman would be a blur to BRB. And the very fact that Wondy and Superman regulary blitz more powerful opponents than BRB lends credence to the fact that he will go down in the first pico second of the match. leaving BA alone.

I never said BRB takes out Supes I said BA can take out supes for a clear majority imo. So, then that leaves BA and BRB vs. WW as I don't see her dispatching of BRB quickly. Lets use your matchup though... BRB will lose a majority to supes I agree but BA will win a majority against WW pretty clearly.. so again we're left with BA vs. Supes and as I already stated BA would take the majority imo

KuRuPT Thanosi

fangirl101
I see... So, what advantage does Supes have over BA exactly that gives him the clear victory? What weakness can supes exploit? Cause as I'm sure your aware my DC lover BA has plenty of speed and power in his punch as well. However, the flip side to that is BA can certainly exploit a weakness of supes rather easily. Funny too bad Supes couldn't put down WWIII BA as by your theory it would've been so easy lmao roll eyes (sarcastic)
Superman is far superior to BA in speed. That alone gives him a huge advantage. And Superman's heat vision is superior to MM's. and Even he was able to half melt an amped BA's face. Superman clearly wins against BA if he uses his speed.

Philosophía
I see... So, what advantage does Supes have over BA exactly that gives him the clear victory? What weakness can supes exploit? Cause as I'm sure your aware my DC lover BA has plenty of speed and power in his punch as well. However, the flip side to that is BA can certainly exploit a weakness of supes rather easily. Funny too bad Supes couldn't put down WWIII BA as by your theory it would've been so easy lmao roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why would Superman need to exploit a weakness to beat Black Adam ? He'd just go at it with a classic physicall beatdown, using his superior speed, strength and durability.

Also a big 'wtf' and at the same time 'lulz' at the last part of your post. Does every post of yours have to contain some stupidity in it ?

Zack Fair

LoL

Superman wasn't even around during WW3.

Geez I wonder why was that duriroll

Bentley
Given that this is a fight of all teams battling at once, I think Supes has next to no chance of surviving the first few barrages of attacks.

Raoul
Silver Surfer and Sentry

laughing out loud

shokosugi

KuRuPT Thanosi

Starscream M
Does BA have any ranged attacks?

And does BRB have any energy attacks?

Bentley
Originally posted by Starscream M
Does BA have any ranged attacks?

And does BRB have any energy attacks?

BA has his thunder attack. BRB has used blasts before.

Enyalus
Silver Surfer and Sentry

I laughed out loud at this part.

Winners

Superman and Wonder Woman. They can effectively blitz at least one person on every other team.

Close 2nd, BA and BRB. No exploitable weaknesses

I like your analysis. I disagree about a Diana blitz severely effecting BRB, though. His durability is very high, and Diana doesn't have Superman's strength. If she used the lasso, sure, that I could see.

I'd also give BA the win over Superman, seeing as how CM and Supes are portrayed as equals, and BA just wrecked Billy-Shazam.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wrong Black Bolt didn't get trashed by WWh a skrull did. Black Bolt would wreck WWH and Sentry laughing

your right my bad. big grin

If

Slaanesh
if sentry goes crazy and not hold back..team surfer and sentry take this..if not..team thor and gladiator..

I'm Bran
BA either solos the field, or Black Bolt takes out everyone minus BA.

The problem with teaming up on BA though, is he doesn't care. Risky gambit, even with Highball.

Bouboumaster
I'll go with Black Adam/Beta Ray Bill with Sentry/Silver Surfer as close second.

Superman haven't a clear advantage in the strenght department, while he fight people on his league. He have a fight with everyone here. Minus with Surfer. Because Surfer would rape him.
People underestimate Sentry. Sure, he have been hyped like hell, but still, he went toe-to-toe with WWH, and can trade blows with him. Sadly, morons writer make him loose against Human Torch.

Still, the more ruthless team is BA/BRB. While everyone in the match is ok to kill, Black Adam is always bloodlust. And both haven't any weaknesses.

Zack Fair
Ok I like BA and I know he is tough, but soloing the field?

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ok I like BA and I know he is tough, but soloing the field? Yea, pretty badass huh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.