Income Tax Season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I'm happy right now. Seriously. I just got my W-2 today and after I got off of work, I went and filed my income tax return. I'm getting back over $3,000! I have to brag, just a little bit. smile This is because, though, I'm a father and "head of household". They also asked me how much I got back on last year's Stimulus check. I told them $900. However, I was under the impression that the Stimulus check wouldn't count towards your refund.

I plan to spend every cent on bills. I'm in debt to my knees and this little chunk of change is gonna finally put me out of debt.

What about you guys? Are you expecting back a nice income tax return?

bogen
Ours isn't Till July.
Stoopid financial year crap.
Thats great to hear though, very satisfying it must be to be able to smash your bills with that cash.
Go team.

GCG
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm happy right now. Seriously. I just got my W-2 today and after I got off of work, I went and filed my income tax return. I'm getting back over $3,000! I have to brag, just a little bit. smile This is because, though, I'm a father and "head of household". They also asked me how much I got back on last year's Stimulus check. I told them $900. However, I was under the impression that the Stimulus check wouldn't count towards your refund.

I plan to spend every cent on bills. I'm in debt to my knees and this little chunk of change is gonna finally put me out of debt.

What about you guys? Are you expecting back a nice income tax return?

laughing out loud think about those who owe tax

Rogue Jedi
I am expecting an anal ass rape from a guy names IRS.

Kosta
I've gotten a little over $5,000 each tax return the past 4 years. Looking forward to this year.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kosta
I've gotten a little over $5,000 each tax return the past 4 years. Looking forward to this year. HOW!!!!!!!!! mad

Kosta
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
HOW!!!!!!!!! mad

I made it so I pay a little more tax. Something like $10 extra per pay check or something. Plus I earned under a certain amount, which meant I got almost all of it back. big grin

Rogue Jedi
I knew that.

Barker
A couple hundred, in b4 teenager.

Peach
I wish I'd get my damn W2 already so I know how much I'm getting back. I make little enough that I get just about everything, minus state taxes, back, so it should be a few hundred at least.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Peach
I wish I'd get my damn W2 already so I know how much I'm getting back. I make little enough that I get just about everything, minus state taxes, back, so it should be a few hundred at least. I am willing to bet we make close to the same, and the last coupla years I have had to pay like 100.

Impediment
I'm still happy.

And buzzed. smile

Rogue Jedi
I'm still happy.

And buzzed. smile You suck, *****.

Impediment
You suck, *****.

I still wuv you, John John. heartbeat

Rogue Jedi
I still wuv you, John John. heartbeat Dude thats what Anne calls me haermm

Impediment
Dude thats what Anne calls me haermm

I called you it first! mad

Rogue Jedi
I called you it first! mad I call you Boo Boo Kitty ****.

DeVuL
I got people...

big grin

Now, H&R Block's got to pay me boyyyyy!

DeVuL
Originally posted by Kosta
I made it so I pay a little more tax. Something like $10 extra per pay check or something. Plus I earned under a certain amount, which meant I got almost all of it back. big grin

Hmm, I think I'll do that too..

Kelly_Bean
I got my W-2 too a couple of days ago. $16,000.00 in 8 months work. awesome Not bad for a first job out of High School I guess.

I don't think I'll get any money back after taxes though. My dad's telling me that he actually thinks I'll OWE! That's not something I need right now...

Impediment
I'm officially debt free! I paid off all of my loans, bills, and other financial obligations. Now, I'm gonna go buy a new pair of work shoes. smile

the.kenzo
I'm officially debt free! I paid off all of my loans, bills, and other financial obligations. Now, I'm gonna go buy a new pair of work shoes. smile

w00t

Buy some alcohol too...for me.

the.kenzo
Just filed my taxes. Nothing spectacular, but I wasn't expecting it to be either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.