Zombie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

halogod187
THEY SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER ZOMBIE MOVIE THAT HAS MORE AVENTURE AND ACTION AND SURIVAL I KNOW BECAUSE I AM WRITING ONE AND NO ONE WILL KNOW YOU MAY CALL ME T.W.$$

Robtard
Zombi 2 (1979, Italy) is the best zombie movie ever, it has a scene where the zombie takes on a shark and wins, this is of course after a gratuitous nude scene with a female scuba-diver.

BackFire
And the eye splinter scene.

Still, at the risk of sounding conventional I think the best zombie film is either Night of the Living Dead or Dawn of the Dead.

Robtard
I was just being an ass, Zombi is extremely cheesy.

I do like the DoTD remake a lot.

jinXed by JaNx
If Jimmy page used his occult powers to resurrect Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock and these two Directors decided to Direct a Zombie remake with Peter Jackson and James Cameron producing. This movie would still be ass. Zombie is the most overrated, unsatisfying, loathsome piece of shit. I've watched this movie four times just because i thought i might be missing something but no, it's just bad. Someone should just take the two good scenes and the opening sequence and transport them into a good movie.

BackFire
Zombi is cheesy but it's really fun. It's all about the gore, really. Story is bad, acting is bad, pacing is bad, but that makes the horrendous gore all the more shocking. Don't really expect it.

Oh yeah, and wrong forum.

MildPossession
No, don't give money to this person... the worst zombie movie ever would come out and we don't want that. Can't even make a bloody poll.

smile

deathbycorn
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
If Jimmy page used his occult powers to resurrect Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock and these two Directors decided to Direct a Zombie remake with Peter Jackson and James Cameron producing. This movie would still be ass. Zombie is the most overrated, unsatisfying, loathsome piece of shit. I've watched this movie four times just because i thought i might be missing something but no, it's just bad. Someone should just take the two good scenes and the opening sequence and transport them into a good movie.

Where's good old Bruno Mattei when you need scenes lifted from films? hehe

Rest in peace old mate.

Spartan005
Originally posted by halogod187
THEY SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER ZOMBIE MOVIE THAT HAS MORE AVENTURE AND ACTION AND SURIVAL I KNOW BECAUSE I AM WRITING ONE AND NO ONE WILL KNOW YOU MAY CALL ME T.W.$$

AND YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY THINK OF TWO THINGS WHEN SOMEONE WRITES LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET. EITHER...

1) THEY'RE AN ANNOYING LITTLE 11 YEAR OLD KID WHO HAS YET TO GO THROUGH PUBERTY OR
2) HE/SHE IS YELLING AT EVERYONE

SEE HOW THIS GETS KIND OF ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE????

HUH??

IS

THIS

GETTING

IRRITATING

????????????????????????????????????

MildPossession
I don't think we have to worry about him writing a script going by his post...

Csdabest
lol...........Editors would get pissed of at the cap lock and instantly trash

MildPossession
They wouldn't even give it a read if they received a script in cap form, straight in the bin bin. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.