Newest ''Canadian''

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
After 8 months of effort and pulling my hair out trying to make my immigration lawyers move off their asses and actually do what they were paid for, I have become a Perminent Resident of Canada today!

I left United Kingdom today 12pm GMT time, crossed the border in Toronto and became a perminent resident at 4pm Eastern.

Canadia, here I come, eh!

BackFire
Dey tuk or jiaaawwbbbbs.

Cool, now come down to california and become a permanent resident of my bed.

inimalist
glad to have ya smile

Bardock42
Congrats

Symmetric Chaos
Purely out of curiosity . . . why Canada?

inimalist
so, are you living in T.O then?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Cause of its gayness yes

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by inimalist
so, are you living in T.O then?

For now, I'll be residing with my boyfriend in Montreal. Once we get sorted, Toronto it will be!

Did you know, I only have to reside in Canada 2 years out of every 5? I find that to be not a great demand. But the immigration lady said a lot of people come to Canada for its healthcare then bugger off to their country.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Is it weird to move to Canada? Do people mostly come to USA?
Canada has a very high living standards.

dadudemon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Canada has a very high living standards.

Emphasis added. no expression

Bicnarok

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Dey tuk or jiaaawwbbbbs.

I'm in CA too, maybe we can share her and do a DP?

LilB, sound good?

inimalist

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
I was proped for gay oral sex behind the provincial parliament buildings. Note to everyone, unless that is your thing, Queens park, after dark, not for you.

WTF, don't leave us with a cliffhanger, did you take it (or was it to give)?

inimalist
Originally posted by Robtard
WTF, don't leave us with a cliffhanger, did you take it (or was it to give)?

lol

I was too high at the time to really make much of it other than laughing and just saying "not interested". Randoms in a park don't really do it for me.

actually, I was more just happy that the guy wasn't mugging me. He was really sketchy in his approach and totally put my defenses up.

Robtard
What if he was indeed a mugger, but had some strange mugger's code where he only mugged gay men, ie if you had taken the offer, he would have then pulled a weapon and robbed you of your belongings instead of taking your cock in his mouth.

inimalist
I have actually thought of that since

but like I said, very high at the time.

Robtard
Another possibility if you had done it, after you Jackson Pollack'd him across the face with your baby-maker, he then robbed you. Imagine the awkwardness of that.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by dadudemon
Emphasis added. no expression That's why I would live there

Syren
I've heard it's a decent place to raise children, has pretty good schools and so on. Is this true? I know Canada's sorta large but I can't be more specific than just 'Canada' as someone said it to me once in passing shrug

KidRock
lol so how does it feel to officially not matter to the world now? I kid, I kid.

Dey tuk or jiaaawwbbbbs.

But what of Juan, Julio and Ramon? Is there room enough for all of you in that bed?

Quiero Mota

Is it weird to move to Canada?

Why did you leave your country at all? Do you not like England?

Do people mostly come to USA?

Only fence-hopping Mexicans, boat-cramming Chinese and Indian doctors. White people from rich European countires? Not so much.

Prabhodh
After 8 months of effort and pulling my hair out trying to make my immigration lawyers move off their asses and actually do what they were paid for, I have become a Perminent Resident of Canada today!

I left United Kingdom today 12pm GMT time, crossed the border in Toronto and became a perminent resident at 4pm Eastern.

Canadia, here I come, eh!

Awesome!

I've been reading a lot of Atwood lately, and wanna visit Toronto one day...

lil bitchiness
Dey tuk or jiaaawwbbbbs.

Cool, now come down to california and become a permanent resident of my bed. Originally posted by Robtard
I'm in CA too, maybe we can share her and do a DP?

LilB, sound good?

Sound great! I'll get my papers sorting now...I'm coming over as a....SKILLED worker...rwar.

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Why did you leave your country at all? Do you not like England?

Only fence-hopping Mexicans, boat-cramming Chinese and Indian doctors. White people from rich European countires? Not so much.

I lived long time in England, but I always had my sights set elsewhere. In short, you're right, I don't really like it there, and so I decided to try elsewhere instead sitting there complaining and being miserable.Originally posted by Prabhodh
Awesome!

I've been reading a lot of Atwood lately, and wanna visit Toronto one day...
Thanks! I heard you guys in Australia have a lot of British moving over as well.

GCG

I lived long time in England, but I always had my sights set elsewhere. In short, you're right, I don't really like it there, and so I decided to try elsewhere instead sitting there complaining and being miserable.
Thanks! I heard you guys in Australia have a lot of British moving over as well.

something to do with the grass being greener?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by GCG
something to do with the grass being greener?

No.

Prabhodh

Yeah, we do, probably to get away from the miserable weather. I've been to London and didn't really like it much... too impersonal

Is this your first major move or have you done anything like this before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.