My dad's SW joke!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hayden'sgurl
My Dad just walked in the room and(knowing i love star wars) asid, why did Darth Vader know what Luke got for Christmas? He felt his presents. Heehee..... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ushgarak
Ah, posted that one long ago and in a much longer version...

Hayden'sgurl
my dad always says that the new sw's are "new-fangled" and stuff! sad And he says Harry Potter is a worlock, and does stuff like that to erritate me and my sister. and i'll(of course) be waching aotc, and he'll go, that's not luke, leia,han solo,chewie,and darth vader. and, while some of you think it's true, he says that they kiss too much in aotc. they kiss 3 or 4 times! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! roll eyes (sarcastic) sad Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Mujaffa
well it must be hard for oyu to watch that... stick out tongue

Julie
ha ha

Captain REX
The kissing seens are boring, but essential to the storyline of Star Wars. Unless Anakin rapes Padme or something...ug, disturbing thought...

hayden's minx
hmmm we are not amused

DarkSerpent
Any know any good ones?troll

Jbill311
Necromancy.

Poll:
1. Should I report him?
a. yes
b. no

Lord Knightfa11
your Mom's so fat obi-wan said "thats no moon, thats your mama!!!"

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
your Mom's so fat obi-wan said "thats no moon, thats your mama!!!" Yes... well... your mama, thought that a lightsaber... is low on calories...

DarkSerpent
How about we star with things that star wars characters would never say.

"Ok, well, if your sure that you can take down the Emperor, I'll be with you all the way" Padme

"Master, you're so sexy, violate me repeatedly with Orbalisk-covered dong"Zannah

Stuff like that, but sex does not have to be a mainstay.

Tangible God
Since you're so in to thread necromancy, find the "What Star Wars Characters Should Never Say" thread.

DarkSerpent
How old is it?

Necromancing-on-command

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yes... well... your mama, thought that a lightsaber... is low on calories...

*audience growns*

vader throws you into an energy shaft thingy.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
*audience growns*

vader throws you into an energy shaft thingy. Pfft, like that'll get rid of me. I'm on my way to Tosche Station to pick up some Power Convertors, gonna make it with a hot alien babe. For isn't that what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?

DarkSerpent
google star wars hentai

some things are TOO weird.

Captain REX
You're an idiot, DS. Goodbye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.