Black Racer vs Desak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
shrug

Galan007
Though BR doesn't have many battle feats, we do know a few key things:
1.) he's pert-near as fast as Flash.
2.) he can own Superman with a blink.

So... srug

Silent Guardian
?

guy222
Desak

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
Though BR doesn't have many battle feats, we do know a few key things:
1.) he's pert-near as fast as Flash.
2.) he can own Superman with a blink.

So... srug I wonder how BR would fare against the likes of hela,pluto,atum or walker?

TricksterPriest
He's an incarnation of Death. Specifically, the new god one. And per FC, apparently all aspects of Death are the same.

Desak doesn't have a ****ing prayer. god power be damned, he's never shown he can beat Death. And what do 3 death gods and the god eater have to do with this?

kevdude
Hard call after reading Desaks Wiki bio, BR is a aspect of Death and I doubt he would be that powerful. The BR has been called the "death as inevitability".

Galan007
As Trick said, BR is more than just an aspect of death, he apparently is death personified.

TricksterPriest
Death personified would probably Death of the Endless, but DC apparently decided to take that literally and have all Death aspects be the same.

Hence, as Galan co-signed, He IS Death. g_grin

Kris Blaze
I like how Black Racer is on the tier list.

kevdude
True, but Neil Gaiman has said that Death of the Endless is the ultimate death.. Morrison and Neil need to have a little chat.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Death personified would probably Death of the Endless, but DC apparently decided to take that literally and have all Death aspects be the same.

Hence, as Galan co-signed, He IS Death. g_grin Yup. As BR said to Darkseid during the last issue of FC: "I come to ALL! Even you!"

Then you also have Flash recollecting having already met BR when he was the Black Flash... et cetera.

cloud102
man, I'm soooo happy they redesigned him. Looks much better in Final Crisis.

Then:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/200px-Black_Racer_01.jpg

Now:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/690702-aaj05l_super.jpg

Priest
Black Racer is a god..
Desak for the win.

Galan007
Originally posted by cloud102
man, I'm soooo happy they redesigned him. Looks much better in Final Crisis. Same with Metron.

Originally posted by Priest
Black Racer is a god..
Desak for the win. laughing out loud

cloud102
Black Racer is a god..
Desak for the win.

Epic fail.

kevdude
Black Racer is a god..
Desak for the win.

Are you joking?? eek!

Enyalus
Skii-man.

iceman24567
Black Racer is a god..
Desak for the win. thumb down

xJLxKing
Who has that guy at the end of FC? who says I am the new god!

Any ways BR wins. He killed DS big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Darkseid. It's not at the end of the issue, either.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Darkseid. It's not at the end of the issue, either.
When is the next one out? what is it called?

Enyalus
When is the next one out? what is it called?

Final Crisis 7 was the last issue in the arc. 1-7 completes it...and then there's Final Crisis: Superman Beyond 3-D 1 and 2, which you need to read in order to avoid being utterly confused.

xJLxKing
Final Crisis 7 was the last issue in the arc. 1-7 completes it...and then there's Final Crisis: Superman Beyond 3-D 1 and 2, which you need to read in order to avoid being utterly confused.
So I've heard.

kevdude
Yea 7 and Revelations came out Weds, you def need to pick them both up with Superman Beyond like Enyalus said. To bad some stopped picking up all FC/tie-ins, there loss I guess. cool

xJLxKing
So did FC : Superman Beyond 2/2 come out?

Enyalus
So did FC : Superman Beyond 2/2 come out?

Yeah. FC and all of its tie-ins have come out, except for Legion of 3 Worlds, which is still delayed.

Galan007

Any ways BR wins. He killed DS big grin BR didn't kill Darkseid, btw.

Yeah. FC and all of its tie-ins have come out, except for Legion of 3 Worlds, which is still delayed. Shit yeah it's delayed. The damn mini still has 3 issues to go before it's concluded. lulz.

guy222
DC shame on u laughing out loud

vansonbee
Black Racer > Desak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.