The Terminator vs Xenomorphs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
(I got the idea from The Punisher vs Xenomorphs topic by sado22)

The location is the colony in Aliens, except in this scenario they send in the Terminator, T101 (Arnie) instead of the marines.

They have programed him with all knowledge of the xenomorph species and the optimum methods of terminating them and evading damage to self.

Can the Terminator succeed where the marines failed in the movie "Aliens"? He also has another essential objective - To rescue the girl and bring her to the extraction point.

. . .

Objectives

- He fails if he dies (obviously)
- He fails if the girl dies.

* Assume the girl will cooperate fully.

* The Terminator will follow the same path the marines took and will face the same aliens they did (even in that sublevel basement).

* Where the marines all died, The Terminator will follow the path that Ripley took.

* Bishop will be piloting the aircraft at the end.

* The Terminator is not acid resistant, but assume it is more durable than normal metals.

. . .

A brief summary of the sequence of events/aliens he will face.

- Sub-basement where most of the marines were killed.
- The room where they are attacked through the ceiling.
- The air vents where they were chased by aliens.
- The girl is taken somewhere along the way
- Terminator must go back and rescue her and escape to the extraction point.
- Face-off with the alien Queen on Sulaco.

. . .

Armament

- M134 Minigun + 300 Rounds
- M16 +120 Rounds
- SPAS-12 Shotgun + 50 Rounds
- 2x Glock 17 Pistol + 500 Rounds
- 5 Fragmentation Grenades

Sadako of Girth
I cant see a lone terminator pulling it off.

Either the girl is killed in the ensuing acid massacre, or the terminator is inevitably sprayed with acid, them its "Game over, man...... Game over."

And the basement scenario where the marines 1st get their ass kicked, Ripley not being there to evac might be a problem.

Placidity
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
"Game over, man...... Game over."

Best line in the movie btw big grin

Next would be him strongly supporting the idea that Bishop should be the one to crawl in the pipes and then remotely pilot an aircraft.

GGS
If he's allowed that APC or minimal gunship support he might do it. The only thing he's got going for him is his vision and scanning abilities that will allow him to see aliens and see them in the dark so no one can sneak on him apart from that T800's are usually dumb as hell like running openly amok across cities and straight into firefights.

If he ran straight into a nest even with a gattling gun from T2 he's dead meat cause sheer numbers will take him out. Or one those Queen alien things could stick it's tail through him like it did to andriod bishop.

The terminator 2 T1000 might have a better chance cause the aliens can't really kill him and he's generally a tiny bit smarter and more tactical in decisions.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah even though I say certain death for the T-800, T-1000 does look more successful on paper.

Acid'd probably still do it, but his elusiveness might come in really handy. But protecting the girl would probably still be an issue.

He could just form a "saferoom" to have her sit in, whatever you call it...
But the 'only being able to form something of equal mass' rule that the T-1000 exists by, would dictate that the saferoom's walls'd be too thin for his walls to withstand the kind of pounding seen being delivered onto those blastdoors in Aliens, in the event that the aliens sense the girl hiding inside....

Yeah the girl is the problem in the equation.

Sado22
Terminator can do it. he doesn't feel pain, is phsyically superior and can just keep going. and his ammunition is insane and being a deadshot helps his case.

oh and lol at the 5th scenario:
Newt: *being dragged off by xenos*
Terminator: don't worry! i'll be back! laughing

Sadako of Girth
Not if melted down, he cant.

And his ammunition might not cover the amount of aliens there are.
And with that amount of oncoming targets from 360 directions...there'll be misses. And what happens when his ammo packs're hit by acid..?

And even if he survives all the acid and attacks, theres no way the girl can.

Sado22
f0ck the girl. he can still go and have sex with the queen i.e f0ck her up.

Sadako of Girth
Well its a fail by thread rules for Terminator then.

Rogue Jedi
Hudson FTW....."They're all over, man!!!"

Sadako of Girth
Exactamundo.

Darth Martin
Xeno acid would kill a T-1000.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah its possible, it being molecular acid, apparently.

ThunderGodEneru
Hm, out of curiosity, how do you all think the T-X would do in this scenario?

Darth Martin
T-X would do better. It has onboard weapons, not to mention stronger, faster, more durable, and more intelligent. And stealth isn't a case for the Xenos b/c Terminator models can spot them easily since they see red or in T-X's case blue.

Sadako of Girth
Against one or two aliens, pretty good, but screwed against a swarm, I reckon. What if a even a facehugger tried to attack one...?

Darth Martin
A facehugger wouldn't do shit. Overall I could see a Terminator doing alot better if it didn't have to play bodyguard for some child.

Sadako of Girth
It would if the terminator tried to remove it by force:
Bleed all over it's skull, for one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.