Jedi Sex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLEX HECTIC
I titled that just to get your attention and it worked!

Anyway...

Suppose in a hypothetical sense if The Emperor was destroyed by Mace and it was discovered that Anakin was married and had twin children on the way what would The Jedi Council have done about that situation?

Would they expel Anakin out of The Jedi Order making him a rogue Jedi and would The Jedi bother with recruiting Luke and Leia who would be very strong with the force and have to be detached from their birth parents to be Jedi?

The inner political ramifications of THE CHOSEN ONE having a family would make for some awkward decision making!

If he was allowed to stay then he gets to go home to some loving (SEX) that all other Jedi are denied! Double standards!

If he leaves then his family of strong midi-clorian count is going to get a whole lot of up and coming Sith showing up for dinner unannounced!

Anakin and Padme would have a lot of parental issues to consider when their children started to grow up!

Zubakie
Well i always figured that Jedi were not allowed to have relationships because it would interfere with their mind with certain senarios. However it may be possible that the Council would allow Anakin this if he could prove he had a strong enough mind to stay focused in the event of Padma and his childrens deaths. Cause like you said anakin is the "Chosen one" and enemies may try to get to him through said family. If he was able to get past the emotion of family lost then why not allow him to stay in the Order? However we all know how Anakin is.. so it would be hard to imagine him with a strong enough mind to get past the emotions. Cause... he couldnt get past it originally so what makes one think he could do it now that he has a family?

FLEX HECTIC
What happens when other Jedi question why they too can't have a significant other?

What about two Jedi that seek to enhance their Master/Padawan relations?

What guidelines would be set for Jedi marital counseling if more tried to follow in The Chosen one's footsteps?

If Anakin taught Jedi classes like Yoda did in AoTC would his students wonder about those family pictures on his desk? What about their family that they were taken from at birth to be Jedi?

This might be kept a secret at first but it would have scandal written all over it in The Coruscant Inquirer!

Inter galactic paparazzi would hang outside the Jedi temple snapping shots of Anakin and Padme from there all the way to Naboo!

Jack Daniels
hey thats false advertising! I thought this was gonna be ahh nevermind

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
hey thats false advertising! I thought this was gonna be ahh nevermind

Time to summon the Queeqster,

FLEX HECTIC
JEDI SITH PERVERSIONS... next on Oprah!

Oprah: "We're here with Anakin and Padme Skywalker, Aayla Secura, Luminaara and Asajj Ventress!"

Padme: "Her too! Anakin are you kidding me?"

Anakin: "I'm just here to talk about my problem!"

Oprah: "Anakin has a deep dark secret that he wants to reveal to his secret wife who is secretly pregnant with his twin children!"

Anakin: "Well... Oprah! As a Jedi I am denied carnal pleasures! So I...!"

Padme: "Anakin you lied to me... you are all over the galaxy with these... MULTI-COLORED WOMEN!"

Oprah: "Let him finish Padme! Multi-colored women is another show entirely!"

Anakin: "I didn't want to hurt anyone... but I miss my mother and all!"

Oprah: "So your repressed feelings about your mother has you seeking the attention of many women! I see! Those of you who don't know Anakin's mother was a victim of a brutal sand people attack and passed away in Anakin's arms!"

Audience: "AAAAAWWWW!"

Oprah: "What do these women mean to you Anakin?"

Anakin: "I love Padme but... sometimes I want more! I know I'm not supposed to... but I found a way to save her in child birth!"

Padme: "Oprah... that's bantha fodder! He just wants women who can use the force because their... JEDI REFLEXES are more compatible to him than I am!"

Anakin: "I'll admit that all of these women are excellent with a light saber!"

Asajj: "MMMMM two light sabers my young apprentice!"

Anakin: "Some better than others!"

Padme: "She's a freakin' SITH LORD you womanizer!"

Anakin: "But she listens to me! You, Obi Wan and even Yoda don't! You're holding me back! You're JEALOUS!"

Padme: "See what I'm talking about Oprah! It's all about him!"

Oprah: "We have another special guest that is dear to Anakin! His padawan trainer Master Jedi Obi Wan!"

(Obi Wan enters and sits next to Padme!)

Obi Wan: "Hey Padme!"

Padme: "Obi!" (sigh)

(Anakin senses an unusual disturbance in the force! Really unusual!)

Anakin: "YOU'RE WITH HIM!"

Padme: "Well... it gets lonely in space and Obi is a master on the council and you're just a padawan learner!"

(Anakin force chokes padme!)

Obi Wan: "Let her go Anakin!"

Anakin: "You turned her out!"

Obi Wan: "You have done that yourself!"

Oprah: "OH $#!% SECURITY!"

(Light sabers are drawn and sides are chosen! I could have ended this with a Jedi orgy involving Count Dooku and a robeless Jawa but then I would be pushing maximum weirdo status! Does that satisfy your curiosity Jack Daniels?)

Now you see why Jedi must not have emotional connections because it endangers Oprah!

queeq
This is something more suitable for the EU section... MOVING.

Lord Lucien
Thanks, we needed it.

D-FENS
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Thanks, we needed it. ...about as much as we needed a kick in the nuts...

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by queeq
This is something more suitable for the EU section... MOVING.

Wouldn't this stay in the PT section because no EU material is being referenced? Granted, the thread is made of speculation, but it is PT speculation.

Also, the thread sux. And fails.
Ergo, thread fail.

Requesting move to Star Wars: Episode I, II & III forum.

Publius II
Originally posted by queeq
This is something more suitable for the EU section...Uh, how?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.