New Gods vs The Eternals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
YOU, The people make the matchups, which group is more powerful and wins and why?

Enyalus
New Gods stomp this, easily.

A simple reason why? There are hundreds of thousands of them.

cloud102
Probably Eternals.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Probably Eternals.

mad See, I try being reasonable and vote for DC when the situation calls for it, and you have to go and mess everything up.

cloud102
LMAO!

guy222
eternals

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
eternals Any reason why ? I read their latest volume which didn't tell much.

Galan007
New Gods, easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
New Gods, easily.

High-five!

occultdestroyer
New Gods

Motherboxes FTW

UKR
DC generally sucks. Marvel isn't always what I want it to be but I like the basic ideas more. I never understood why anyone likes DC.

As for the fight, I believe the New Gods should win rather easily. For one thing, as aforementioned, they have a vast numerical advantage. As for another, the New Gods are probably the top pantheon of the DCU, while the Eternals likely don't even register compared to the Norse or Greek pantheon of the MU, or the Greek of the DCU. The Eternals were never a major part of the MU, let alone the way the New Gods are in the DCU.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by UKR
DC generally sucks. Marvel isn't always what I want it to be but I like the basic ideas more. I never understood why anyone likes DC.
What an irrelevant off topic observation.

They like it for the same reason people like Marvel. Personal tastes.

You can pretty much switch DC for Marvel, and Marvel for DC in your sentence and the same would be true of the person saying it.

tjcoady
Like... all of them?

Wow.

Kind of a stomp for the New Gods.

Bentley
New Gods for the cheap easy win.

lawest9
Funny, when i created this thread.....i didn't realize the power gap was THAT wide between the two groups. but i thought there were just a few eternals (not many) who could match the likes of orion, lightray, or big barda...........................but i guess not.

Galan007
Originally posted by lawest9
Funny, when i created this thread.....i didn't realize the power gap was THAT wide between the two groups. but i thought there were just a few eternals (not many) who could match the likes of orion, lightray, or big barda...........................but i guess not. Even if you forget the no name New Gods (whom can still create entire realities, apparently) - you still have:

Darkseid
Highfather
Orion
Infinity Man
Lightray
Black Racer
Metron

Of which can wipe the floor with the Eternals.

Knowsbleed33
Which New God = Kronos?

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Which New God = Kronos? Scott Free was flying around New Genesis, and he observed some of the 'unknown' New Gods "creating twisted universes."

Nestical
Originally posted by UKR

thumb up anyways i dunno enough about the new gods to call it

kgkg
New Gods are better

Allankles
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Which New God = Kronos?

Isn't Kronos just a god of time?

Allankles
Originally posted by Galan007
Scott Free was flying around New Genesis, and he observed some of the 'unknown' New Gods "creating twisted universes."

This. It seems just about every New God can create universes.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR

As for the fight, I believe the New Gods should win rather easily. For one thing, as aforementioned, they have a vast numerical advantage. As for another, the New Gods are probably the top pantheon of the DCU, while the Eternals likely don't even register compared to the Norse or Greek pantheon of the MU, or the Greek of the DCU. The Eternals were never a major part of the MU, let alone the way the New Gods are in the DCU. You just fail nobody asked you thumb down

Galan007
Originally posted by Allankles
This. It seems just about every New God can create universes. So it would seem:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1273208_sf1.jpg

complexbrother
I did this already. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7196539&highlight=eternals+vs+new+gods#post7196539

butI still say Eternals would win.

Galan007
Originally posted by complexbrother
butI still say Eternals would win. Shocking.... Really. none

comicfan11
Either classic or FC versions, New Gods ftw.

tjcoady
Honestly, this is idiotic.

The New Gods win this so hard they wouldn't even notice as they tramp all over the Eternals.

KuRuPT Thanosi
New Gods and pretty easily at that. If Thanos can take out some eternals with easy wtf are all the New Gods going to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.