Lady Shiva runs the gauntlet (plus bonus)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Man Army
Unarmed combat.
Lady Shiva vs Red Skull
Lady Shiva vs Captain America (notice I said unarmed meaning no shield)
Lady Shiva vs Iron Fist
Lady Shiva vs Black Panther
Lady Shiva vs The Cat
Lady Shiva vs Shang-Chi
Bonus
How would Batgirl (Cassandra) do against these foes?

vansonbee
Originally posted by One Man Army
Unarmed combat.
Lady Shiva vs Red Skull
Lady Shiva vs Captain America (notice I said unarmed meaning no shield)
Lady Shiva vs Iron Fist
Lady Shiva vs Black Panther
Lady Shiva vs The Cat
Lady Shiva vs Shang-Chi
Bonus
How would Batgirl (Cassandra) do against these foes?
She stop at Captain America with or w/o shield.
I wouldn't rate the rest of the gaunlet above Captain America.

Captain America = Black Panther > Shang-Chi, Iron Fist > Shiva > The Cat, Red Skull (same result with Batgirl)

The Great Galen
I dunno if she can clear this....I mean if panther sinks in that armbar, I don't like her chances.

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee

Captain America = Black Panther > Shang-Chi, Iron Fist No

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
No Show me the right path then!

Enyalus
BP > CA > Iron Fist > Shiva > Shang-Chi > The Cat > Red Skull.

IMO....and Batgirl would probably fall where Iron Fist or Shiva herself is.

Mindset
Iron Fist is at least as good as Cap and BP

Enyalus

I haven't read his latest series. Nice feats in there?

Batman admitted Cap could probably beat him. And BP knows every martial art on the planet.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Enyalus
BP > CA > Iron Fist > Shiva > Shang-Chi > The Cat > Red Skull.

IMO....and Batgirl would probably fall where Iron Fist or Shiva herself is. Shang-Chi took hits from Red Dragon brah.
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1070/shangreddragon9vq7.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4128/shangreddragon10lh4.jpg
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=25ba9_blets2.jpg# Shang-Chi is Wonder Woman (I knew she aint no woman)
http://e.imagehost.org/view/0172/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_015 With one hand pulls Wolverine back up
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1363/feat26fight2wp1.jpg Hang out with spidey
http://a.imagehost.org/view/0996/blz19 Better then Iron Fist?
So this is 4 way then, CA, PB, IF, Shang-Chi > Lady Shiva > The Cat > Red Skull
Shang-Chi > Shiva

Darth Martin
Shiva loses against all. Who's The Cat? Wildcat as in Ted Grant?

Juk3n
She gets schooled by Rogers, mass delusions says otherwise. Everyone wake up!

carnage52
Rogers dies by shivas hand ,she's to damn good.

Philosophía
It'd be cool to see a fight between her and Iron Fist.

Sado22
Cap spanks her. she couldn't even beat Richard Dragon.

Philosophía
Lulz at Richard Dragon being a low-showing.

Oh wait.. it's the Punisher guy. Not surprising then.

occultdestroyer
Iron Fist > Cassandra Cain > Shang Chi > Lady Shiva/Richard Dragon > CA/BP > Red Skull

I have no idea who you are referring to The Cat

Sado22
what has rich done aside from having his series cancelled? big grin

vansonbee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Iron Fist > CA/BP > Cassandra Cain > Shang Chi > Lady Shiva/Richard Dragon > Red Skull

I have no idea who you are referring to The Cat The Cat was material artist like Shang-Chi.
Shang-Chi defeated him, but doesn't make him any less

Warrior18

Captain America = Black Panther > Shang-Chi, Iron Fist > Shiva > The Cat, Red Skull (same result with Batgirl)

1. Yep Cap would beat her. Stronger, far,far more durable and a damn good fighter too.

2.Iron Fist could very well be a better fighter than Cap. A holding back old school IF has looked good against an all out Cap just after Danny fought the Wrecking Crew. He also stated to himself that Cap's fighting ability was 'basic'.

ps Tchalla thinking Shang Chi is better than IF was just silly.

Silent Guardian
she only gets past Red Skull, and Cass barely gets past Red Skull. There gauntlet over

carnage52
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
she only gets past Red Skull, and Cass barely gets past Red Skull. There gauntlet over there comment fail.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by carnage52
there comment fail.

plz! Than how far does she get!

Warrior18
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
she only gets past Red Skull, and Cass barely gets past Red Skull. There gauntlet over

Clearly you know nothing about either of these characters. smile

Mindset

http://a.imagehost.org/view/0996/blz19 That really doesn't prove anything.

Shang isn't better than Danny

vansonbee
That really doesn't prove anything.

Shang isn't better than Danny
Just wanted a smirk from you big grin
Originally posted by Warrior18
1. Yep Cap would beat her. Stronger, far,far more durable and a damn good fighter too.

2.Iron Fist could very well be a better fighter than Cap. A holding back old school IF has looked good against an all out Cap just after Danny fought the Wrecking Crew. He also stated to himself that Cap's fighting ability was 'basic'.

ps Tchalla thinking Shang Chi is better than IF was just silly. CA basic fighting moves get the job done! evil face

Warrior18

CA basic fighting moves get the job done! evil face

Oh it very much sounded as if he meant 'basic' as in not as good or not as skilled. cool

Konton
First off, Shiva killed Richard Dragon.
Second, Cap's durability isn't going to help him much with a fighter of this caliber. Didn't help an invisible fully armored Shadowdragon much. Someone who Superman claimed to be as fast as he was. She wrecked him with a wooden stick.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Konton
Second, Cap's durability isn't going to help him much with a fighter of this caliber. Didn't help an invisible fully armored Shadowdragon much. Someone who Superman claimed to be as fast as he was. She wrecked him with a wooden stick.

If you think she's as fast as Superman you should see a mental health proffessional.

Cap still schools her, she gets the old "look little lady i don't wanna have to do this" and then she gets shown the basics of combat, and taken back to formula.

Konton
Originally posted by Juk3n
If you think she's as fast as Superman you should see a mental health proffessional.

Cap still schools her, she gets the old "look little lady i don't wanna have to do this" and then she gets shown the basics of combat, and taken back to formula.

I don't., personally. But it IS unusual.

Leopard blow ftw

Warrior18

Only after her students jumped in and saved her from getting killed by Dragon. He had her bang dead to rights by the throat about to finish her off before they jumped in.

I don't even think that storyline is canon.

Prep-Man
yeah, richard is still alive and well.

Konton
Originally posted by Prep-Man
yeah, richard is still alive and well.

He was resurrected in like, the next panel.

Battlehammer

that does not sound like pis to you............

Konton
Originally posted by Battlehammer
that does not sound like pis to you............

The speed thing is pis for sure, ahahaha. But the superhuman feat of taking him apart with nothing but skill is valid in the comic universes. Like when Mandarin pierced Stark's armor or when Elektra one shotted that SHIELD robot made out of nearly indestructible alloys with nothing but a steel katana.

Space M ummy
The speed thing is pis for sure, ahahaha. But the superhuman feat of taking him apart with nothing but skill is valid in the comic universes. Like when Mandarin pierced Stark's armor or when Elektra one shotted that SHIELD robot made out of nearly indestructible alloys with nothing but a steel katana.

Didn't Shiva get absolutely dismantled by Prometheus? Prometheus is a normal human who just happened to have extensive MA knowledge. (30 greatest fighters?) He isn't a speedster, just a low rent version of taskmaster.

She's in the same boat with CA. There's a scan somewhere in the respect thread where Cap claims to know every MA style that exists. He's fought against and won (or at least, done well) against every top tier on his planet, including those with unique styles and superhuman strength. They're at LEAST in the same league in terms of MA knowledge. She's not going to be able to whip out any moves that are going to shock or surprise him.

The thing that breaks it is the SSS. It guarantees that shiva CAN'T be faster or stronger than he is- the SSS puts cap physically at a level that's unattainable by training alone, and it chemically eliminates fatigue poisons from his body. Cap can operate at peak output for substantially longer than she can. The longer the fight goes on, the more it edges in steve's favor.

Enyalus
BP > CA > Iron Fist > Shiva > Shang-Chi > The Cat > Red Skull
Damn, I was messed up back then. I hadn't read most of BP's last volume or any of IF's current volume.

Cassie > IF > Shiva > Shang > The Cat > CA > BP > Red Skull.

Ratings are only that way because of chi-amping and since Cap doesn't have his shield I assumed BP didn't get his suit.

Battlehammer

No it not, because they weren fighting at pis level speeds for thoses events to happen.

your trying to uses one aspect of the fight while exknoledging that another aspect of it was pis, pick one and stick with it. It can't be useable evidences and pis at the same time.

Enyalus
I don't think the Shadowdragon being faster than Supes thing was PIS at all. This was a, what, 1994 Superman, before he had much, if any, MA training at all?

His H2H speed wasn't all that great.

Battlehammer
I don't think the Shadowdragon being faster than Supes thing was PIS at all. This was a, what, 1994 Superman, before he had much, if any, MA training at all?

His H2H speed wasn't all that great.

........were not saying that pis, were saying that shiva being able to fight some one who faster then superman is pis.

1994 superman could mvoe at the speed of light.........

Konton
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Didn't Shiva get absolutely dismantled by Prometheus? Prometheus is a normal human who just happened to have extensive MA knowledge. (30 greatest fighters?) He isn't a speedster, just a low rent version of taskmaster.

She's in the same boat with CA. There's a scan somewhere in the respect thread where Cap claims to know every MA style that exists. He's fought against and won (or at least, done well) against every top tier on his planet, including those with unique styles and superhuman strength. They're at LEAST in the same league in terms of MA knowledge. She's not going to be able to whip out any moves that are going to shock or surprise him.

The thing that breaks it is the SSS. It guarantees that shiva CAN'T be faster or stronger than he is- the SSS puts cap physically at a level that's unattainable by training alone, and it chemically eliminates fatigue poisons from his body. Cap can operate at peak output for substantially longer than she can. The longer the fight goes on, the more it edges in steve's favor.

Cap hasn't beaten every top MA in his universe. He's never fought Elektra, for instance. Shiva was DC's VERY TOP martial artist (aside from Diana I guess) until Cassie started to rape her sideways. Cap would eat a Leopard Blow to the face. Seriously.

Prep-Man
Cap hasn't beaten every top MA in his universe. He's never fought Elektra, for instance. Shiva was DC's VERY TOP martial artist (aside from Diana I guess) until Cassie started to rape her sideways. Cap would eat a Leopard Blow to the face. Seriously.

don't forget val and dragon.

Enyalus
........were not saying that pis, were saying that shiva being able to fight some one who faster then superman is pis.
And what I'm saying to you is that no it is not. Superman's H2H skills and speed were nothing compared to what they are today. Shadowdragon/Shiva fight went down perfectly fine. The comparison to Superman's speed is also fine.

1994 superman could mvoe at the speed of light.........
That's not true at all. In fact, most of 1994 Wally West couldn't move at the speed of light. The first time Wally does hit light speed and then past it is in a Zero Hour crossover (1994).

Prep-Man

And what I'm saying to you is that no it is not. Superman's H2H skills and speed were nothing compared to what they are today. Shadowdragon/Shiva fight went down perfectly fine. The comparison to Superman's speed is also fine.

That's not true at all. In fact, most of 1994 Wally West couldn't move at the speed of light. The first time Wally does hit light speed and then past it is in a Zero Hour crossover (1994).

he's probably thinking precrisis superman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
he's probably thinking precrisis superman.
Then he's 10 years too late, bub. crackers

Prep-Man
i guess you're right, snookams.

Enyalus
love

Prep-Man
dont get all mushy on me now. you have correcting to do!

Enyalus
Yes, I do, don't I? Next time use your capitals and apostrophes.

chipguy_okay
I wouldn't rate the rest of the gaunlet above Captain America.

I suggest you stay more update with Ironfist comics.
Iron fist has slowly been becoming more powerful and performing feats none of these characters could dream of. Additionally, his basic abilities gives him superior healing to everyone mentioned on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.