Classic Juggernaut vs The Saint of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big juggy man
I don't make many post even though i have been a member for some time now. You people make enough good post for me to bother making any. But anyway since the Juggernaut is immortal as long as he connected to the source of his power wouldnt he just get back up if the Saint of Killers shot him?

I'm Bran
He'd get his brain matter splattered all over the place.

carnage52
saint of killers shot god in the face.juggs isnt giving him any trouble.

Juk3n
Originally posted by carnage52
saint of killers shot god in the face.juggs isnt giving him any trouble.

depends..

What were Gods durability feats? post scans! evil face

big juggy man
The God Saint of Killers killed power was his own power. The Juggernaut has no power on his own. So would being shot stop Cyttorak from giving the Juggernaut power? I doubt it.

carnage52
Originally posted by Juk3n
depends..

What were Gods durability feats? post scans! evil face i haz no scanner!!!!!111 oh noeeesss!!!!!11bawling

Juk3n
i haz no scanner!!!!!111 oh noeeesss!!!!!11bawling

hahahahr!! pwnzered!

:winner: Happy Dance

carnage52
hahahahr!! pwnzered!

:winner: Happy Dance hollow victory.

Juk3n
hollow victory.

I takes what i caN GETS!

Sado22
saint pwns. saint's bullets kill anything that is alive. Juggs is f-cked. not to mention that Saint is practically immovable himself going so far as to tank a nuke to the chest without even twitching.

Sin I AM
sok couldn't kill cassidy

Bentley
Originally posted by Sin I AM
sok couldn't kill cassidy

You can't kill what's already dead.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sado22
saint pwns. saint's bullets kill anything that is alive. Juggs is f-cked. not to mention that Saint is practically immovable himself going so far as to tank a nuke to the chest without even twitching.

In Cain's defense he could tank 10 nukes without a twitch.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
In Cain's defense he could tank 10 nukes without a twitch.

Doesn't matter.

Sin I AM
durability does not equate immortality

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut is immortal.

ThunderGodEneru
So is God and Satan. Didn't stop SoK. Nub. 131

Knowsbleed33
I didn't say he would win. I was responding to Sin's post.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut is immortal.
In the same way Wolverine or Hulk are immortal.

Knowsbleed33
He's a different kind of immortal as in genuinely immortal.

Sin I AM
Juggernaut is "functionally" immortal, he does not possess TRUE immortality. Cain Marko can be killed.

As I said before, durability does not equate immortality

Knowsbleed33
How can he be killed?

Oblivion couldn't kill him.

carnage52
How can he be killed?

Oblivion couldn't kill him. Doesnt mean he cant be killed.

Mindset
As long has Cain has a connection to Cytorrak he is immortal.

Sin I AM
Juggernaut only possesses a portion of cytorraks power, and even if he were fully imbued, plus the enchantment only provides protection from physical punishment.

sok powers are of divine magic even though it manifests itself as "bullets", and his powers still trumps cytorrak.

Mindset
Juggernaut only possesses a portion of cytorraks power, and even if he were fully imbued, plus the enchantment only provides protection from physical punishment.

sok powers are of divine magic even though it manifests itself as "bullets", and his powers still trumps cytorrak. Juggs would simply be revived by Cytorrak, if SOK kills Cytorrak then Juggs dies, but otherwise, not so much.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
Juggs would simply be revived by Cytorrak, if SOK kills Cytorrak then Juggs dies, but otherwise, not so much.

that's the thing honey, SOK cannot be killed by any means= TRUE IMMORTALITY. God can be beheaded at the gates of heaven and SOK would still destroy you. if cytorrak dies cain is screwed. Cytorrak is not that powerful, his enchantment can be overcome.

carnage52
Why is this thread even open,Bada close nao.

Mindset
that's the thing honey, SOK cannot be killed by any means= TRUE IMMORTALITY. God can be beheaded at the gates of heaven and SOK would still destroy you. if cytorrak dies cain is screwed. Cytorrak is not that powerful, his enchantment can be overcome. God on his throne could have killed SOK, he was not completely immortal.

SOK shooting Cain will not stop Cytorrak power from reviving him. SOK would have to stop Cain's source of power, which is Cytorrak.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Juggernaut dies.

Nihilist
SOK omgwtfpwns.

carnage52
God on his throne could have killed SOK, he was not completely immortal.

SOK shooting Cain will not stop Cytorrak power from reviving him. SOK would have to stop Cain's source of power, which is Cytorrak. Dude SOK shot the devil,in the goddamn head.

Mindset
Dude SOK shot the devil,in the goddamn head. What's your point?

Rhinoceros
depends..

What were Gods durability feats? post scans! evil face

BRB, I'll scan bible.

carnage52
What's your point? if he can kill satan he can kill cytorak

Mindset
if he can kill satan he can kill cytorak Again, what's your point?

carnage52
Again, what's your point? That SOK would rapestomp Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
No one doubts SoK will kill Juggernaut. I was disputing the "immortal" nonsense. Immortals aren't immune to SoK's bullets. The undead are.

big juggy man
Mindset is the only person who seems to get this. My thread isnt called is Cyttorak more powerful than God or can Cyttorak be killed. Shooting Juggernaut would not disconnect him from the source of his power. As long as Cyttorak is alive and wants the Juggernaut to be alive he will be alive.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by big juggy man
Mindset is the only person who seems to get this. My thread isnt called is Cyttorak more powerful than God or can Cyttorak be killed. Shooting Juggernaut would not disconnect him from the source of his power. As long as Cyttorak is alive and wants the Juggernaut to be alive he will be alive.

ok lemme get this straight so your saying that no matter what as long as Cyttorak wills Juggernaut to be alive (no matter what), he will b?

Knowsbleed33
ok lemme get this straight so your saying that no matter what as long as Cyttorak wills Juggernaut to be alive (no matter what), he will b?

Yes.

Is that hard to understand?

Sin I AM
Yes.

hard to understand? no. completely ridiculous? absolutely.

but my woman's intuition is tingling, and its telling me your a troll so im done here

basilisk
Sort of off topic, but in an old What-If comic there was a scene where Juggs (without armor) and some other X-Men were attacked by mutant terrorists. Juggs said something like "you won't kill me". One of the female mutant terrorists grabbed Marko and said something like "don't talk talk to me about death, I am death" and touched him with her hand claiming it would kill him.

I think Cain was screaming but I don't think you really saw what happened afterwards. It's pretty obscure but I was wondering if anyone knew who that mutant character actually was?

tjcoady

but my woman's intuition is tingling, and its telling me your a troll so im done here

I don't think he's a troll.

But he is wrong.

There are plenty of beings more powerful than Cyttorak. If one of those kills Cain Marko, he's dead, and the big C in the sky can't do shit to bring him back.

How does that not make sense?

Leobama
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
In the same way Wolverine or Hulk are immortal. Can't Wolverine be drowned? He does have to breathe doesn't he?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Leobama
Can't Wolverine be drowned? He does have to breathe doesn't he?

Yeah, in a Wolverine comic from this last summer, he mentions drowning as one of the sure-fire ways to kill him.

Legacy? something like that.

spetznaz
Yes.

I think the way to look at SoK's 'bullets' is as total and utter life-sterilisers. That is why, for instance, they can kill god and the devil, but cannot kill something that is already dead.

Anyways, that is obvious for everyone and there is no debate on that.

The issue is if SoK can kill Marko, when Cyttorak is still alive and channeling power/life/etc to Marko?

The answer is ....yes.

Why?

Well, again going back to the beginning ....the 'bullets' are not just killers, they are life sterilizers.

You get hit with one of them, you are dead ...and you remain dead. End of story.

This is why even truly omnipotent entities (such as comic god) got killed .....not injured, not shunted to another dimension ....killed! (Note: Cyttorak is not omnipotent ...he is 'merely' exceedingly powerful. It is like Adamantium ...it is not unbreakable, what it is is almost unbreakable. That is a BIG difference. Going back to Cyttorak, he is immensely potent, but his powers do have limits, and anything greater than those limits can not only overpower Cyttorak's avatars, but also Cyttorak himself).

Anyways, back on SoK, his guns (which are basically the sword of the Death Angel turned into pistols) are life-sterilizers ....if you have life in you, no matter how 'high and mighty' that life may be (e.g. god), you WILL die. And not just die, but remain dead.

If SoK shot Cain, what would occur is that Cyttorak would immediately discover that his connection to Cain is no more, simply because any link would have been instantly shattered.

It is similar to what happened when the spectre killed the Lord of Chaos and the Lord of Order (who are basically at the same level in DC as Cyttorak is in Marvel ....just arguably less powerful than Cyttorak is since it seems in DC not all the Lords of Chaos and Order are at the same level, for instance, it is clearly stipulated that Nabu was the most powerful of the Lords....it is just that people make Cyttorak appear absolutely powerful and omnipotent, when he is just insanely powerful ....just like adamantium, there is a difference between unbreakable and almost unbreakable), and the connection they had with their avatars Hawk and Dove (who were empowered, just as Cain is) immediately died ....only that it would not be working on the reverse.

Basically, Cain's life signature would simply be extinguished ....being shot with the 'guns' would strip away his soul essence, and UNLESS CYTTORAK CAN RECREATE SOULS Cain Marko would be, and remain, DEAD.

In a way, the 'guns' would be like a more absolute version of Darkseid's (when he was not a jobber) Omega sanction effect, when the beams could do a lot of effects (from teleport entire worlds, to instantly killing any and everything ....well, before those beams could be deflected by heat vision from Kryptonians, bracelets from Amazonians, and unstoppable killing machines called Doomsday).

If Cain got shot by SoK, he would remain dead, and nothing Cyttorak could do would bring him back since the connection would also be dead, and the life signature would not longer exist.

To bring him back Cyttorak would have to be able to create souls, and establish connections to life that god himself was unable to.

hawkwind

superman completely ridiculous idea,nightcrawler completely ridiculous idea, see a pattern, they are comic book characters suspend your disbelief/nevewr mind just read your posts on page two

hawkwind
sainnt of killers wins,bullet pierces armor and cain dies, and SOK could probably kill cytorrak, and i can't think of anyone aside from dead people ,who would not be killed, maybe some high level dead characters like 1970's marvel dracula might be able to beat him,wolverine dead, superman dead, batman dead,
zombie elvis might beat him

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by tjcoady
I don't think he's a troll.

But he is wrong.

There are plenty of beings more powerful than Cyttorak. If one of those kills Cain Marko, he's dead, and the big C in the sky can't do shit to bring him back.

How does that not make sense?

The concept Oblivion killed Juggernaut once.

Yet, he's still alive for all to see.

Knowsbleed33

Then my theory that women's intuition is a fallacy is proven correct.

Mindset
Originally posted by spetznaz

This is why even truly omnipotent entities (such as comic god) He wasn't omnipotent

Bentley
The concept Oblivion killed Juggernaut once.

Yet, he's still alive for all to see.

An explosion once killed Hawkeye.

He is alive for all to see.

See what I did there? smile

Knowsbleed33
A long winded post about bullets.

Sin I AM
lol you can't honestly think that if TOAA, you know what im not even gonna go that high up the scale. if molecule man or anyone capable killed cain that cytorrak could just will him alive and that's that?

Knowsbleed33
SoK ain't close to to OAA level, you were smart to end that thought.

The answer to your 2nd question is yes. You would have to kill Cyttorak to put Juggernaut down permanently.

I'm Bran
Has Cy ever brought someone back to life before?

Knowsbleed33
Not that I can remember. He has created life though.

Sin I AM
lol fail, thor fighting like he should could cut off cains connection to cytorrak and kill him

and the first answer is debatable since preacherverse goes by different rules the could be seen as equals or atleast on the living tribunals level

Knowsbleed33
lol fail, thor fighting like he should could cut off cains connection to cytorrak and kill him

I'm beginning to question more than your women's intuition. A. He didn't cut Cain off from Cyttorak, he nullified his forcefield and B. He didn't kill him, he couldn't even take him off his feet.

A God that can be killed by a gun isn't supreme.

Sin I AM
im not talking about god, im talking about sok.

and I was referring to him fighting to his potential, a spell any spell can be broken. if Juggernauts enchantment was infinite he would have never been stopped by a celestial amped hulk. the spell was broken and there was nothing that cytorrak could do. that's the point im trying to make. its like the crimson bands, they've been broken numerous occasions it just takes a significant amount of force to repel the spell.

I'm Bran
Not that I can remember. right

Knowsbleed33
im not talking about god, im talking about sok.

So your assessment is SoK is LT level then? erm

Since when does Thor possess that level of magic? Classic Strange admitted on panel he wasn't powerful enough to severe Juggernauts connection to Cyttorak. D'spayre couldn't even do it.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by I'm Bran
right

So you're saying?

I'm Bran
that he hasnt

Why would Juggernaut suddenly rise up if he's been killed if there's no basis for it?

Knowsbleed33
That would be a fine arguement in a debate titled "SoK vs. Anyone who doesn't have a magical connection to Cyttorak".

I'm Bran
That would be a fine arguement in a debate titled "SoK vs. Anyone who doesn't have a magical connection to Cyttorak". Cy has never interfered iirc in anything Juggernaut does except when he stopped following him.

There's no basis for him reviving an avatar that has been killed.

We don't even know if he could revive him since everyone that SOK has shot has basically blanked out like they got hit by the UN.

etc.

"connection"

Knowsbleed33
He got involved with Juggernaut during the WW/X-Men story. Even teleporting Cain to NY on request.

I can assure you that Cyttorak isn't going to just let his avatar be killed if he can help it. What purpose would that serve considering he wants an avatar in this realm?

I'm Bran
He got involved with Juggernaut during the WW/X-Men story. Even teleporting Cain to NY on request.

I can assure you that Cyttorak isn't going to just let his avatar be killed if he can help it. What purpose would that serve considering he wants an avatar in this realm? With Juggy's consent.

'If he can help it' being the key words.

It would allow him to get a new avatar.

Wei Phoenix
With Juggy's consent.

'If he can help it' being the key words.

It would allow him to get a new avatar.

I don't know much about the SOK guy, but I heard he killed God with a gun or something like that so I don't think I'm going to declare a winner here.

Furthermore in Cain's defense, Cyttorak wouldn't want a new avatar provided Cain does what he is supposed to which being evil and destructive. He has stated that he was his best avatar so far and being the Juggernaut is the one thing in life that he didn't fail at.

I don't know if he can revive him or not but we recently found out that he died while in Oblivion and was mysteriously revived and spat out and stuff. Not saying Cyttorak directly had something to do with that, but some how he came back to life.

Mindset

We don't even know if he could revive him since everyone that SOK has shot has basically blanked out like they got hit by the UN.
That isn't true. confused

Sin I AM
That isn't true. confused

who lived?

I'm Bran
That isn't true. confused The ones that he could kill.

Mindset
who lived? Actually read the post I quoted. thumb up

Mindset
The ones that he could kill. They just died, they weren't erased, isn't that what you were saying?

I'm Bran
They just died, they weren't erased, isn't that what you were saying? No. I meant that after they died, they didn't exist anymore... anywheres.

Obviously the bodies didn't disappear.

Mindset
No. I meant that after they died, they didn't exist anymore... anywheres.

Obviously the bodies didn't disappear. Then how is it like the UN?

They didn't exist anywhere based on?

I'm Bran
Then how is it like the UN?

They didn't exist anywhere based on? On the Devil being killed in Hell and not coming back to the afterlife. Angel of Death not appearing anywhere after he got killed.
iirc of course

It's like it because it is seemingly a step beyond death. How can you revive a being that is destroyed like that?

Mindset
On the Devil being killed in Hell and not coming back to the afterlife.

It's like it because it is seemingly a step beyond death. How can you revive a being that is destroyed like that? The Devil is a spirit, he can't go to the afterlife because he is already there.

I'm Bran
The Devil is a spirit, he can't go to the afterlife because he is already there. Yet he wasn't there after he got 'killed'.

Mindset
Yet he wasn't there after he got 'killed'. Because he was killed in the afterlife, that isn't the same as a human, because they are on the physical plane.

He didn't have a physical body to leave.

Just like GR is able to kill demons/angels, they wont go to the afterlife, because they are already beings from the afterlife, but if he kills a human their soul will go to hell/heaven/whatever.

I'm Bran
Because he was killed in the afterlife, that isn't the same as a human, because they are on the physical plane.

He didn't have a physical body to leave.

Just like GR is able to kill demons/angels, they wont go to the afterlife, because they are already beings from the afterlife, but if he kills a human their soul will go to hell/heaven/whatever. Took me a while to figure out what you were referencing... Dragon Ball Z.

That has never been referenced in a comic iirc, and we don't know what happens to them as it's mostly minor characters getting killed. It wouldn't focus on them. Although it does give food for thought. Plus, people like Mephisto are pretty physical, Lady Death; if someone goes to Hell or the afterlife in those sorts of comics, all it takes is a portal to bring them back to life...

Meh, comics.

Mindset
Yea, doesn't really matter, Juggs can't beat him.

SoulDevourer
spite
SoK instagibs Jug, game over

only something = or > Death can defeat SoK

Vorpal Ruin
Wow, just read up on Saint of Killers. That man is a badass. Juggernaut stands no chance.

Darkness_Within
you cant hurt the saint of killers but juggernaut has been hurt by magic, BUT yeah there both pretty durable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.