Black racer runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr.
-----------------
1.Hela
2.Pluto
3.Seth
4.Mephisto
5.Atum/Demongorge
6.Walker the death god
7.Mistress Death

how far does the Black Racer get?

skyfather
4-5

vansonbee
Stops at #1

Galan007
Get's to #7, then stalemates, imo. To my knowledge, all of the characters on the list (sans Mistress Death herself) are merely aspects of death in different ways - whereas BR is death personified.

cloud102
Originally posted by Galan007
Get's to #7, then stalemates, imo. To my knowledge, all of the characters on the list (sans Mistress Death herself) are merely aspects of death - whereas BR is death personified.

This is the correct answer.

Mindset
Loses at 7.

In your face Galan.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Loses at 7.

In your face Galan. g_twitch

guy222
6-7

Mrblonde
Loses at 7

comicfan11
Stalemates at 7 me thinks.
He has been shown as the multiversal embodiment of Death in DC or at least as an aspect of it.

Enyalus
Loses to #3, IMO.

Seth has the better feats. And BR isn't very good at his job, considering he couldn't take Wally or Barry, and didn't take John - among the more notable exceptions.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Galan007
Get's to #7, then stalemates, imo. To my knowledge, all of the characters on the list (sans Mistress Death herself) are merely aspects of death in different ways - whereas BR is death personified.
Nice thumb up
You beat me to it.

Stalemate @ 7 fo' sho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.