Doctor Doom vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No weapons or armor. They are given a GL ring each, they have zero experience using it. Who takes it?

carnage52
the godamn batman.

Nihilist
Doom

vansonbee
Doctor Doom > Batman
Doctor Doom took on Galactus & Beyonder power with ease.

Batman had problems with Superman power for while

guy222
bruce

carnage52
Originally posted by vansonbee
Doctor Doom > Batman
Doctor Doom took on Galactus & Beyonder power with ease.

Batman had problems with Superman power for while
still batman he isn't guided by ego.

tkitna
Doom is better than Batman

carnage52
Originally posted by tkitna
Doom is better than Batman Comment full of FAIL.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carnage52
Comment full of FAIL. I think you meant win.

Darth Martin
Doom would win. Provided he gets time to get used to it.

Eternal Idol
I think he meant:

Batman-Prime
Batman, rather easy, he is an psychopath, that helps, see hal ^^

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman, rather easy, he is an psychopath, that helps, see hal ^^ Pussies that are not afraid to kill even when it is the logically and morally correct thing to do are not psychopaths. He shows no traces of antisocial personality disorder that come to mind.

Also, the Doom that stole Beyonder and Galactus' power, I do not believe that was even canon, 616 Doom. It was a Doom Beyonder created.

tkitna
Comment full of FAIL.

Come on man. We all know that Doom doesnt bother with fleas such as Batman. He works on a greater scale.

Mindset
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Pussies that are not afraid to kill even when it is the logically and morally correct thing to do are not psychopaths. He shows no traces of antisocial personality disorder that come to mind.

Also, the Doom that stole Beyonder and Galactus' power, I do not believe that was even canon, 616 Doom. It was a Doom Beyonder created. It was 616 Doom, don't listen to Mr. Master

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Pussies that are not afraid to kill even when it is the logically and morally correct thing to do are not psychopaths. He shows no traces of antisocial personality disorder that come to mind.

Also, the Doom that stole Beyonder and Galactus' power, I do not believe that was even canon, 616 Doom. It was a Doom Beyonder created.

Ask DS wink

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ask DS wink Wut

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Bentley
No weapons or armor. They are given a GL ring each, they have zero experience using it. Who takes it?

WTF! no weapons or armor!? Bats would probably win in hand to hand. GL rings is so random. I think bats has used a ring before though, and I think he had issues with it the last time he put it on. If anyone remember the time GL and Bats teamed up after the whole Paralax thing.

still batman he isn't guided by ego.

What is your point?! This has nothing to do with the fight.

Nestical
Doom is better than Batman

Batman-Prime
Wasn't one of the GL in Countdown Arena an alternate Bruce Wayne?

Endless Mike
Batman has trouble wielding the GL ring, doesn't he?

Mindset
Doom can still use magic as well.

carnage52
Come on man. We all know that Doom doesnt bother with fleas such as Batman. He works on a greater scale. oh I'm sorry batman isn't a egocentric ruler of a small European country who spends his time building shit and thinking of ways to get back at his "meddiling kids" situation.(and failing at it too i might add.)

Badabing
oh I'm sorry batman isn't a egocentric ruler of a small European country who spends his time building shit and thinking of ways to get back at his "meddiling kids" situation.(and failing at it too i might add.) That's right!

Mindset
oh I'm sorry batman isn't a egocentric ruler of a small European country who spends his time building shit and thinking of ways to get back at his "meddiling kids" situation.(and failing at it too i might add.) Hmm I wonder why he fails, it can't possibly be because he's a villain.

OneDumbG0
No weapons or armor. They are given a GL ring each, they have zero experience using it. Who takes it? Batman knows what the ring does and how GL wielders use it. Doom doesn't. By that virtue alone, Batman should beat Dr. Doom. The way Geoff Johns and current GL writers are writing it, the GL rings work by responding to focused willpower and don't seem to work through unconscious thought. So for instance, if Batman threw a bolt of plasma energy at Doom and Doom simply threw his hands up to protect himself, the GL ring would not automatically provide him a shield. He'd get knocked out immediately without having any chance to figure out what it was or how to use it. A lil unfair, since Doom has some of the greatest feats of willpower on-panel, but:

Batman 10/10.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Hmm I wonder why he fails, it can't possibly be because he's a villain. Mindset is a villain. duryes

Mindset
Reported

Badabing
Reported durcry2

OneDumbG0
Doom can still use magic as well. ...

Forgot. He also has the Ovoid Mind Transfer.

Hey OP, Doom allowed to use his magic and mind powers in this or only his GL ring?

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/face_plain-leatherguy.gif

I'm Bran
Nothing can handle this.

Both of the GL rings overload and implode due to excessive willpower, and then they go and destroy the Spawniverse with tech.

tkitna
oh I'm sorry batman isn't a egocentric ruler of a small European country who spends his time building shit and thinking of ways to get back at his "meddiling kids" situation.(and failing at it too i might add.)

Right. Batman just sits around being egocentric and emo thinking that he owns a small city while building shit to catch his rogue gallery of pranksters while he doesnt have the nuts to put even one of them down after they have killed numerous people. Who fails the hardest out of the two?

ThunderGodEneru
Right. Batman just sits around being egocentric and emo thinking that he owns a small city while building shit to catch his rogue gallery of pranksters while he doesnt have the nuts to put even one of them down after they have killed numerous people. Who fails the hardest out of the two? Sir, this post, is made of epic win. thumb up

carnage52
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/face_plain-leatherguy.gif

carnage52
Right. Batman just sits around being egocentric and emo thinking that he owns a small city while building shit to catch his rogue gallery of pranksters while he doesnt have the nuts to put even one of them down after they have killed numerous people. Who fails the hardest out of the two?

Badabing
Who fails the hardest out of the two? Doom. durwink

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Badabing
Doom. durwink False.

The GL Rings fail the hardest out of the two. It can't handle this much will.

Badabing
Originally posted by I'm Bran
False.

The GL Rings fail the hardest out of the two. It can't handle this much will. I stand corrected!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by I'm Bran
False.

The GL Rings fail the hardest out of the two. It can't handle this much will. Doom's will > Batman's will.

Badabing
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doom's will > Batman's will. ka-dur

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/dancingfaceplain.gif

carnage52
Doom's will > Batman's will. nah.

OneDumbG0
^ Relatively speaking, Batman's will is superhuman, but Doom's will is actually greater than Captain America's on-panel and has overcome ridiculous things.

carnage52
^ Relatively speaking, Batman's will is superhuman, but Doom's will is actually greater than Captain America's on-panel and has overcome ridiculous things. batmans will>caps

OneDumbG0
batmans will>caps I welcome anyone to try to prove that either with argument or scans of feats. Here's an opening salvo from my Respect Thread, which I plan on adding to soon: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=495216
Doom also withstands the Purple Man's mind-powers in Emperor Doom. Purple Man, before Zemo upgraded his powers, was even able to influence Nate Grey's mind. Captain America couldn't even escape Purple Man's power, but Doom did:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomWill02EmperorDoom1.jpg

Bentley
Doom has magic.

tsscls
Doom has magic.

Bruce has the B*****k! FTW!

Dr Will Hatch
Hasn't Doom been tricked numerous times into giving up his powers? Bruce lives to do shit like that.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Hasn't Doom been tricked numerous times into giving up his powers? Bruce lives to do shit like that. Usually happens after he's won he actual battle. He then manages to lose the war or simply gives up. Per KMC rules, winning the battle matters, not how the story ends up wrapping up to find out how the hero manages to save the world. If this fight were about how many times Doom would eventually rule the world 10/10 and how many times Batman would eventually save the world 10/10, then it's a different story. This is just about fighting.

Dr Will Hatch
The winners decide who won the battle.

Mindset
no expression

Silent Guardian
take out the GL rings, this fight would be more interesting.

And if I recall Batman has problems with wielding the GL ring. If it is just a battle with GL rings Bats losses

Bentley
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
take out the GL rings, this fight would be more interesting.

And if I recall Batman has problems with wielding the GL ring. If it is just a battle with GL rings Bats losses

What would Batman do against the bands of Cyttorrak?

TricksterPriest
At least it's not Sin corp rings. Batman would shitstomp doom with those. big grin

Badabing
Batman wins just like the Steelers win! That's all that matters!

D_Dude1210
Doom wins.

Usurping ppl's powers comes natural to him. I mean, that's what he does.

hawkwind
doom is a conqueror, batman is protector,both are geniuses in their own way,however doom wins, he would not let himself lose.doom has created time machines, stolen the powers of the most powerful marvel characters with ease, even supermans in a crossover,doom actually kills people,batman has never killed anybody,simply put doom will straight kill him,the only batman who actually has a chance of winning is 60's TV show batman.......DOOM WINS

hawkwind
What would Batman do against the bands of Cyttorrak? HE WOULD DIE

Lord Feron
Doom Teaks this... not because he is willing to kill but he picks up things pretty damn easily. He is use to wielding power, far more power than a GL ring can offer. I know the rings works differently but since doom has Will in spades, he shouldn't have a problem.

Enyalus
Doom's will > Batman's will.

This is true. That, and Doom's ability to use magic give him the win here.

Priest
DOOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.