Richard Dragon vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
hth battle. Who win?

tkitna
Tough match.

Dragon 6/10

Silent Guardian
toss up. seriously flip a coin

Darth Martin
Dragon is more skilled. T'Challa has better physical stats.

Dragon ftw.

tjcoady
Yeah, I really don't know.

Dragon is definitely a better fighter- kind of the premier fighter in the standard DC universe. But Black Panther is pretty damn good, and has the enchanced agility, strength, and speed.

carnage52
dragon ftw

occultdestroyer
Strictly H2H?

Richard Dragon FTW

Philosophía
Richard, easily.

Sado22
what are rich's feats really? teaching a few people? getting a win on Shiva (which possibly isn't even canon)?

Warrior18
Originally posted by Sado22
what are rich's feats really? teaching a few people? getting a win on Shiva (which possibly isn't even canon)?

Well assuming canonicity;having the confidence in his own abilities to refer to Batman of all people as a 'talented amateur'. Shiva isn't overrated.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Warrior18
Well assuming canonicity;having the confidence in his own abilities to refer to Batman of all people as a 'talented amateur'.

Shiva isn't overrated.

Let him stick with Punisher.

You're damn right she isn't. The Respect Thread will probably be complete and posted in a few hours.

Warrior18

Silent Guardian

thank you someone had to say it

Sado22
that's a feat? that's about as many feats as Shiva.

actually i'm more of a vertigo person junior wink

~Sado

Warrior18
that's a feat? that's about as many feats as Shiva.

~Sado

Yes it is. yes

Check Shiva's respect thread on herochat.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,167956.0.html

EDIT. Better yet check the one here. eek!

Sado22
i just saw it. some of it was impressive so i take back what i said about Shiva. richard still needs feats though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.