Starkiller vs Emperor's Hand Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Darkside Starkiller (not-Jedi yet) who just defeated Shaak Ti vs Emperor's Hand Mara Jade:

Force
All Out

IMO Starkiller would easily defeat Mara. He's just too strong in the Force. I didn't put lightsaber in because I'm not sure how skilled she is with a blade.

Gaevus Mesias
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Darkside Starkiller (not-Jedi yet) who just defeated Shaak Ti vs Emperor's Hand Mara Jade:

Force
All Out

IMO Starkiller would easily defeat Mara. He's just too strong in the Force. I didn't put lightsaber in because I'm not sure how skilled she is with a blade.

Not so sure, I think if she could hold her own against Caedus she could possibly fight Starkiller for a long period of time. But your right, he would defeat her, just not easily. If u know this, what's the point of the threat?

Darth Truculent
She was a Jedi Master at the time in the LoTF.

Gideon
In basic fight, he kicks the shit out of her with careless, laughable ease. In a prolonged engagement/campaign, Mara's clever and lethal enough to pose a threat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.