Tim Hunter (Full Potential) Vs HOM Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Seeing as DC's mutants are mages, this could be interesting. Let's use multiversal Hunter.

leonheartmm
this is close to call. id give it to wanda is only due to her threatening the multiverse. but tim is still...... i dunno.

Enyalus
Not only did Wanda threaten the structure of the entire omniverse, but she also permanently affected the omniverse with her "No more mutants," line...which took effect in all multiverses.

IMO, she wins.

Galan007
Tim kills her before she can utter a word.

Yeah... I said it. uhuh

Mindset
Tim related to Rip?

Galan007
Not at all.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Tim kills her before she can utter a word.

Yeah... I said it. uhuh

Yalf eht niks morf uoy. Enogeb!

Mindset
Yes they are, you're wrong.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yalf eht niks morf uoy. Enogeb! No! uhuh

Originally posted by Mindset
Yes they are, you're wrong. bat

Enyalus
No! uhuh

At least you understood me. I'm practicing my Zee talk. I think I should start writing all my posts in that fashion.

Mindset
awesome

Galan007
At least you understood me. I'm practicing my Zee talk. I think I should start writing all my posts in that fashion. I will ignore everything you say (even more than I do now.)

Everything. g_twitch

Enyalus
(even more than I do now.)

crybaby

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/lookingup.gif

cloud102
Not only did Wanda threaten the structure of the entire omniverse, but she also permanently affected the omniverse with her "No more mutants," line...which took effect in all multiverses.

IMO, she wins.

Well, it's not like Tim wants to effect the omniverse, but he did create a multiverse from what I hear, with little power.

Mindset
Originally posted by cloud102
from what I hear

Silent Guardian
Wanda wins!!!

She is hot!!!!

drool

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Wanda wins!!!

She is hot!!!!

drool Not really have you seen the her in the Mighty Avengers she looks like the kid off of The Adams Family sick

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not really have you seen the her in the Mighty Avengers she looks like the kid off of The Adams Family sick

i know droolio

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
i know droolio sick

Darkness_Within
..........are there any feats going to be mentioned for tim hunter, we know that wanda could do crap like summen beings like the red skull or basically your worst enemies out of thin air, including ultron, and even beings as powerful as dormamu. She also rewrote reality on two occasions when she made the house of M universe and then unmade it and all the mutants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.