PCP is bad, peeps.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I work the night audit at a national hotel chain, for those of you who didn't know. Well, the night before last I am behind the desk doing my reports, when I hear some dude moaning from the stairway. I walk over to see WTF is going on, and on the first floor landing, there is some guy sitting there holding his arm.

I ask him WTF happened, and he says he got pissed and punched a wall. He showed me his hand and DAMN man, it was swelling before my very eyes, there was even a piece of bone sticking out of the wrist. He was so damn high that he only partially felt the pain.

So naturally I call 911. The paramedics arrive, splint it, and are offering to take him to the ER, when the pain hits him full force. Man, you talk about squealing.

Today our maintanence man told me that the guy hit the wall directly where the stud is.

Apparently dude was jacked on PCP.

Kosta
Sucks to be him.

Rogue Jedi
Sucks indeed. Of all the places to hit the wall, right on the 2x4 stud haermm

hatredcopter
Is that so?

bogen
Well, serve him right for hitting an object that, until now we thought didn't hit back.

My moneys on the wall for the revenge bout. wink

Kosta
Maybe next time he'll heabutt a bullet.

bogen
Originally posted by Kosta
Maybe next time he'll heabutt a bullet.

Now theres something worth trying!

Rogue Jedi
Like Bob Lee Swagger yes

GCG
Maybe he heard a cockroach behind the wall

Röland
PCP is bad? O rly?

Kosta

Ax3l
It was probably Mariuzu

Ahsoka Tano
Best feelin in the world.

GCG
Originally posted by Ax3l
It was probably Mariuzu

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5831/594bc3.gif

carnage52
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Like Bob Lee Swagger yes

Mairuzu
should've stuck with weed

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
should've stuck with weed

QFT. Safer in many many ways.

BruceSkywalker
9-AfOhyn_S4

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by carnage52
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.