Spider-man vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wade Wilson
It's Spider-man BEFORE that brand new day crap.
So? shifty

carver9
daken 8/10

Anti-Monitor
Pete via webbing.

Juk3n
Pete gets pressure pointed and then KTFO

Silent Guardian
Spidey ***** slaps him. Than gets some quality time with MJ

jinzin
I don't know if Daken can do his vanishing act with spiderman. If so, he wins. If not, he gets one punched IMO.

carnage52
pete most prob.

Wade Wilson
How does that vanishing thing work? Spider sense is supposed to warn Pete if Daken suddenly attacks from behind, right?

srankmissingnin
Daken's pheromone manipulation might give him the edge I'm thinking.

Silent Guardian
Spidey FTW. He owns him badly

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't know if Daken can do his vanishing act with spiderman. If so, he wins. If not, he gets one punched IMO.

Of course Daken can do this. Spider-Man isn't immune to pheromones.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4697/newavengers8p20ut4.th.jpg

Wade Wilson
Lol "Ew?" But he IS imune. Notice Spider-man didn't say anything until Wolverine and Luke asked her, he's just pretending 'cause he doesn't want others to think he's gay.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course Daken can do this. Spider-Man isn't immune to pheromones.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4697/newavengers8p20ut4.th.jpg

great scan. I love that part laughing laughing

Spider-woman is so sexy

Mindset
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Lol "Ew?" But he IS imune. Notice Spider-man didn't say anything until Wolverine and Luke asked her, he's just pretending 'cause he doesn't want others to think he's gay. LOL

Silent Guardian
Lol "Ew?" But he IS imune. Notice Spider-man didn't say anything until Wolverine and Luke asked her, he's just pretending 'cause he doesn't want others to think he's gay.

I do not know where to begin with you sad

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I do not know where to begin with you sad
Just kidding. Spidey's my #1 fav character. And he has been for like 15 years (im 21). Doesn't mean I can't make fun of him sometimes. smile

Silent Guardian
Just kidding. Spidey's my #1 fav character. And he has been for like 15 years (im 21). Doesn't mean I can't make fun of him sometimes. smile

hahahaha its all good. I didn't think you were serious. To be honest like a third of posts are sarcastic. Its just hard to convey it

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin

Lol so basically this fight went down EXACTLY like I thought it would.

Sin I AM
off topic, so does Luke Cage still have the crowbar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.