Thanos vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Superman gets the cosmic armour.

Thanos gets the reality gem.

Looks pretty even to me.

Starscream M
thanos

batdude123
Superman with ease.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Superman gets the cosmic armour.

Thanos gets the reality gem.

Looks pretty even to me.

in your dream Supes FTW.

Kris Blaze
Thanos probably takes it without his gem.

carnage52
Thanos probably takes it without his gem. Thanos takes it,off Drax and Adam Warlock.^_^

carver9
Thanos probably takes it without his gem.

I agree with this even though it would be a good fight.

Zack Fair
lol

Silent Guardian
I guess i'll go with Thanos

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9

no expression

facepalm

Stop posting.

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I guess i'll go with Thanos

For no reason...

Philosophía

What .. the .. f*ck ?

Zack Fair
Marvelbot...

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
For no reason...

Being a troll is usually a good reason.

Silent Guardian

shokosugi
Supes wins

iceman24567
laughing You guys are funny Superman flicks Thanos and one shots him.

xJLxKing
HAHAHAHAHAH WOW Thanos doesn't have a chance. Superman defeated the greatest threat to the multiverse. This threat beats DS, AM, and so many other. AND Thanos can beat him? If Thanos has the HOTU then maybe he can win. MAYBE!

Raoul
superman with the cosmic armour was unquantiable. any threads with him aren't going to be left open for long...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Raoul
superman with the cosmic armour was unquantiable. any threads with him aren't going to be left open for long...

Spite, close it?

TricksterPriest
Might as well close this for spite.

Or leave it for durquanchi bait. durlaugh

Starscream M
superman with the cosmic armour was unquantiable. thanos with reality gem is also unquantifiable

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
thanos with reality gem is also unquantifiable

which is what I agree with. His powers would be unlimited along with his physical stats. I dont know who would win but I do know that it would be a good battle.

Starscream M
which is what I agree with. His powers would be unlimited along with his physical stats. I dont know who would win but I do know that it would be a good battle. thanos could with a thought turn superman's armor to kryptonite and trap Superman in the core of a red sun

this is quite a spite thread

TricksterPriest
Read Superman: Beyond. At that level, he could destroy the whole frigging Infinity Gauntlet and probably most, if not all of Marvel if TOAA doesn't step in.

Even LT might not be able to beat that armor......

batdude123
thanos could with a thought turn superman's armor to kryptonite and trap Superman in the core of a red sun

this is quite a spite thread

You're the most ignorant poster on KMC. If not, definitely top 5.

Starscream M
Originally posted by batdude123
You're the most ignorant poster on KMC. If not, definitely top 5. and you apparently don't realize what the reality gem is...

Mindset
Exactly batdude, maybe you should learn what the reality gem is!

I'm Bran
and you apparently don't realize what the reality gem is... Which is why he's the top of 'Fatnude's list'.

batdude123
Curses. uhuh

kevdude
oh my laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
and you apparently don't realize what the reality gem is...

Reality gem > LT?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Read Superman: Beyond. At that level, he could destroy the whole frigging Infinity Gauntlet and probably most, if not all of Marvel if TOAA doesn't step in.

facepalm

...Thanos uses the reality gem to make a copy of Supes' Cosmic Armor for himself. Then kicks Supes' ass.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Reality gem > LT? LT? jebus... sad

Batman-Prime
LT? jebus... sad

It was just an question

Do you think that Thanos with reality gem > LT?

And if yes Why?

If not, Why?

Who is more powerful, in a fight who would win LT or Thanos with the Reality Gem (not the complete IG, just the gem)?

Starscream M
It was just an question

And if yes Why?

If not, Why?

Who is more powerful, in a fight who would win LT or Thanos with the Reality Gem (not the complete IG, just the gem)? I think LT > Thanos with reality gem

because I think LT is beyond the power of the reality gem

but LT has nothing to do with this thread.

horrorwolf
thanos with reality gem is also unquantifiable

QFT

Hence the name Infinity Gems...their source of power is unlimited in scope. giving Thanos the power of his dreams and twisted fantasies to become reality is spite.

There's an unlimited amount of ways for Thanos to take Kent out in this scenario.

Thanos. 10/10.

horrorwolf

lol....

NO on every instance.

ThunderGodEneru
It was just an question

And if yes Why?

If not, Why?

Who is more powerful, in a fight who would win LT or Thanos with the Reality Gem (not the complete IG, just the gem)? On-panel Living Tribunal>>>The entire Infinity Gauntlet. no expression

occultdestroyer
LT switched off the IG with a gesture no expression

Marvel fans should know that like ABCs.

Cosmic Armor + T-Vo = Supes omfgwtfpwns Thanos

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
LT switched off the IG with a gesture no expression

After he was allowed to.

He himself stated that trying to take the IG from Warlock would destroy the reality.

LordofBrooklyn
Starlin made it explicit in INFINITY GAUNTLET that Thanos always creates the means to his own destruction.

I view it as a battle of wills and FC and SB clearly establishes Superman's will as being indomitable.

The farm boy takes it.

TricksterPriest
Thanos has gotten somewhat better about that, but it nonetheless remains one of his key character flaws and weaknesses.

Enyalus
Thanos has gotten somewhat better about that, but it nonetheless remains one of his key character flaws and weaknesses.

Now, Thanos would probably shake Kal's hand afterwards and commend him on the excellent challenge the battle was.

Wild Shadow
so this has come down to supes winning by thanos allowing him to win on a subconcious level.. .. ppl are just reaching now.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so this has come down to supes winning by thanos allowing him to win on a subconcious level.. .. ppl are just reaching now.

In a fight when two combatants are evenly matched physically, you have to look at other variables to decide who has the advantage.

In Thanos you have the ultimate choke artist and in Superman you have the archetype for heroism and courage in his universe.

To me that means when Thanos and Superman are at the edge of defeat; it is Superman who will come back from the brink and win.

Besides all that; the defining factor is being overlooked here.

Thanos LOST TO SQUIRRELL GIRL!!!!!

Superman has never suffered such an ignoble loss and thus he is the superior being!

tjcoady
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
In a fight when two combatants are evenly matched physically, you have to look at other variables to decide who has the advantage.

In Thanos you have the ultimate choke artist and in Superman you have the archetype for heroism and courage in his universe.

To me that means when Thanos and Superman are at the edge of defeat; it is Superman who will come back from the brink and win.

Besides all that; the defining factor is being overlooked here.

Superman has never suffered such an ignoble loss and thus he is the superior being!

Losing to Squirrel Girl is a honor, and should be treated as such.

And apparently, half this forum has a crush on her.

Wild Shadow
well then if thanos has to abide by his CIS then he wins and then revives him after wards proving he is better only to lose the second time. wink

what he does after wards is of little importants since he one the first initial battle.

stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
Starlin made it explicit in INFINITY GAUNTLET that Thanos always creates the means to his own destruction.

I view it as a battle of wills and FC and SB clearly establishes Superman's will as being indomitable.

The farm boy takes it.

Old man Thanos had a farm.

Batman-Prime
I think LT > Thanos with reality gem

because I think LT is beyond the power of the reality gem

but LT has nothing to do with this thread.

So it is possible, for extremly powerful beings to be beyond the power of the reality gem?

tjcoady
So it is possible, for extremly powerful beings to be beyond the power of the reality gem?

Of course it is.

Dr. Strange with prep has stalemated Warlock with reality gem. Adam was just testing him, but it doesn't change the fact that Stephen overcame its effects.

Wild Shadow

LT didnt overpower the gems and shut them down. warlock allowed it to happen otherwise it wouldnt have worked.

and they would have gone to war.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
LT didnt overpower the gems and shut them down. warlock allowed it to happen otherwise it wouldnt have worked.

and they would have gone to war.

That was the IG, not the lone reality gem^^

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by tjcoady
Of course it is.

Dr. Strange with prep has stalemated Warlock with reality gem. Adam was just testing him, but it doesn't change the fact that Stephen overcame its effects.

Then CA-Superman FTW smart

Wild Shadow
in what issue?

Enyalus

Two comments:

1) Exploding gas station.

2) That was a Thanosi, a clone, who lost.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Enyalus
Two comments:

1) Exploding gas station.

2) That was a Thanosi, a clone, who lost.

No it wasn't. The Watcher himself said so smile

Enyalus
No it wasn't. The Watcher himself said so smile

No kidding. And just prior to that it was said Thanos' clones can fool virtually anyone. And they've even fooled Mistress Death before. Not only that, but Thanos was in whatever galaxy which was under attack by the Annihilation Wave at the time.

It's not like the clone thing is new. Afterall, one of Thanos' clones was physically overpowered by Ka-Zar.

Nihilist
No it wasn't. The Watcher himself said so smile thanos stated that his clone are capable of fooling the most cosmicaly aware and one his clones also fooled mistress death.

tjcoady
No kidding. And just prior to that it was said Thanos' clones can fool virtually anyone. And they've even fooled Mistress Death before. Not only that, but Thanos was in whatever galaxy which was under attack by the Annihilation Wave at the time.

It's not like the clone thing is new. Afterall, one of Thanos' clones was physically overpowered by Ka-Zar.

Hence the smiley face....

The funny thing is, that little segment where Squirrel Girl defeated Thanos was literally written to insult and mock forum posters, especially ones who talk about how Thanos' loses were actually clones...

Just makes it more hilarious when people use that same argument about that particular incident.

Enyalus
Hence the smiley face....

Pssht. If you're gonna be sarcastic, ya gotta use "smart" instead. It's a KMC unwritten rule.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
get over yourself

He can't, that is the problem Guardian. He enjoys trying to talk down to people on a comic book forum roll eyes (sarcastic) As I told him last time, succeding at life is so much more rewarding which he'll learn when he grows up a tad

Ooo as far as this fight goes... Garbage

KuRuPT Thanosi
That was a clone imo that lost to Squirrel Girl, but regardless she's undefeated and would make superman her b**ch everyday of the week. That is hardly a low showing clone or not. It's so amusing how some people on here believe regular supes would actually take a majority from Thanos LOL

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's so amusing how some people on here believe regular supes would actually take a majority from Thanos LOL

Very true. The fight would go: Supes rushes him, punches his shield a few times. Thanos uses an omnidirectional blast to put him on the ground...followed by another blast. Then picked him up by the collar and punches him 3-4 times. If he's still alive, Thanos probably walks away and mutters under his breath about the lack of challenge that contest provided.

Kris Blaze
Very true. The fight would go: Supes rushes him, punches his shield a few times. Thanos uses an omnidirectional blast to put him on the ground...followed by another blast. Then picked him up by the collar and punches him 3-4 times. If he's still alive, Thanos probably walks away and mutters under his breath about the lack of challenge that contest provided.

Yeah, I remember that time Thanos took out this other guy with an omnidirectional blast.

Yeah.....

Wait......

mmm

Well, I'm sure the random aliens he killed in the kyln are on par with Superman.....with all their show......wait

KuRuPT Thanosi

QFT

and then.... goes looking for another Tyrant Happy Dance

skyfather
Yeah, I remember that time Thanos took out this other guy with an omnidirectional blast.

Yeah.....

Wait......

mmm

Well, I'm sure the random aliens he killed in the kyln are on par with Superman.....with all their show......wait he killed a bunch of guys with a omni blast from trapped within a photon block and he killed adam warlock with one.

Enyalus

Take out? All he has to do is put him on the ground with the thing. Stun him. Nullify the speed advantage. And Supes has gone down to a lot less.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Yeah.....

Wait......

mmm

Well, I'm sure the random aliens he killed in the kyln are on par with Superman.....with all their show......wait

Lets see, we have Warlock listed as a Top Herald on these forums correct? He killed him with such a blast... wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by skyfather
he killed a bunch of guys with a omni blast from trapped within a photon block and he killed adam warlock with one.

And Death's Guardsmen in Death's realm.

Kris Blaze
Take out? All he has to do is put him on the ground with the thing. Stun him. Nullify the speed advantage. And Supes has gone down to a lot less.

No he hasn't.

Enyalus
No he hasn't.

Sure he has. Konvikt's fist. I could think of more, but I'm lazy, and that'll do.

Lord Feron
Thanos + Reality gem = Auto-Win (yes it's really that simple)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thanos + Reality gem = Auto-Win (yes it's really that simple)

It's kinda like having a 5-D imp in your back pocket.

Kris Blaze
Sure he has. Konvikt's fist. I could think of more, but I'm lazy, and that'll do.

Konvikt's fists has far better feats than Thanos' omnidirectional blasts.

Enyalus
Konvikt's fists has far better feats than Thanos' omnidirectional blasts.

Yes, yes. Of course they do. One-shotting Superman and not being able to deal out enough damage to Wonder Woman definitely takes the cake over Thanos' energy blasting power.

thumb up Way to go.

I'm done with this line of conversation. Admittedly, I shouldn't have even talked about base Thanos and base Superman.

Kris Blaze
Yes, yes. Of course they do. One-shotting Superman and not being able to deal out enough damage to Wonder Woman definitely takes the cake over Thanos' energy blasting power.

thumb up Way to go.

I'm done with this line of conversation. Admittedly, I shouldn't have even talked about base Thanos and base Superman.

One shotting?

You must've missed the next comic then.

I guess Black Adam one-shotted Uncle Sam then?

Enyalus
One shotting?

You must've missed the next comic then.

I guess Black Adam one-shotted Uncle Sam then?

Weren't you the one arguing about Thor 'flash KO'ing Thanos with the Power Gem?

Superman was on his back with his eyes closed, in a pile of debris. Completely laid out and defenseless. If he was fighting solo, Konvikt could have done anything to him.

Kris Blaze
Weren't you the one arguing about Thor 'flash KO'ing Thanos with the Power Gem?

Superman was on his back with his eyes closed, in a pile of debris. Completely laid out and defenseless. If he was fighting solo, Konvikt could have done anything to him.

If they were fighting solo, Superman wouldn't have chosen to take his best punch.

Enyalus
If they were fighting solo, Superman wouldn't have chosen to take his best punch.

That's speculation from you.

Superman was foolish enough to do the exact same thing to Doomsday the first time they met...granted, the punch was to the chest, not the face, and he was standing still instead of flying into it, but the basics remain.

Kris Blaze
That's speculation from you.

Superman was foolish enough to do the exact same thing to Doomsday the first time they met...granted, the punch was to the chest, not the face, and he was standing still instead of flying into it, but the basics remain.

No more speculation than your "Superman would've been done for"

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is he actually arguing that Konvicts fist if greater then Thanos blasts? The same blasts that killed warlock in one shot with his gem.. Certainly he must jest.

Enyalus
No more speculation than your "Superman would've been done for"

I don't know why you put that in quotes, seeing as how I never said it.

Badabing
Guys, I didn't get home until 4am. So everyone needs to use the ignore or cut the crap. ahah

And don't PM me because my post was right after "your" post. This is a general announcement. uhuh

The Great Galen

Or if we go by what feats sugget, supes attacks him from all sides like runner did and after sustaining so many attacks thrown at high speed supes finaal wears him down and punches him through the chest.

Avlon
Spite.

Cosmic Armor ftw.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Or if we go by what feats sugget, supes attacks him from all sides like runner did and after sustaining so many attacks thrown at high speed supes finaal wears him down and punches him through the chest.

...Yeah. Except for the fact that Thanos didn't bother using a shield for that bout. Even though he has tech for that and can make shields with his own energy output.

But hey, nice try. And a big facepalm for even thinking about comparing The Runner w/ Gem's speed with Superman's.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman is the superior farmer and THIS knowledge decides the fight!

Enyalus
Superman is the superior farmer and THIS knowledge decides the fight!

But Thanos' scarecrow is cooler.

skygunner41
But Thanos' scarecrow is cooler.

Apparently supes crop duster way more useful in farm

The Great Galen
...Yeah. Except for the fact that Thanos didn't bother using a shield for that bout. Even though he has tech for that and can make shields with his own energy output.

But hey, nice try. And a big facepalm for even thinking about comparing The Runner w/ Gem's speed with Superman's.

Why not, he's the only marvel top tier that knows how to apply in a comaprable fashion to Supes...and the gem only helped him with the teleportation and no the blitz smile

Enyalus
Why not,

Because I said so. And for all intensive purposes, I'm God. DC said so. No more questions from you. Or I'll turn Superman into a sex starved homosexual who pleasures his anal cavity with Darkseid's Motherbox.

Mindset
So you wont change Superman at all?

Lame. erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Lame. erm

Don't make me mess with Kyle...

skygunner41
Because I said so. And for all intensive purposes, I'm God. DC said so. No more questions from you. Or I'll turn Superman into a sex starved homosexual who pleasures his anal cavity with Darkseid's Motherbox.

Is everything alright at home ?

Mindset
Kyle is above God.

Enyalus
Kyle is above God.

I agree. Imageverse God.

YOU WILL RESPECT MAH ATHORITAY!

The Great Galen

Is this what talking to mindset has done to you?

Mindset
Is this what talking to mindset has done to you?

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu115/Fluidizer/evilidiot.jpg

Raoul

warned for robbing me of what little innocence i had left.

Enyalus
warned for robbing me of what little innocence i had left.

I thought we took care of that two weeks ago when we were using the hangcuffs and whips with no safe word?

sad

KuRuPT Thanosi
People really aren't arguing a base superman vs. a base thanos are they? Simply just amazing, or as Philosphia would say with his "coolness" lulz

Eel O'Brien
People really aren't arguing a base superman vs. a base thanos are they? Simply just amazing, or as Philosphia would say with his "coolness" lulz

It boggles the mind, doesn't it.

As if base Thanos would have a chance...

Mindset
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

As if base Thanos would have a chance of losing

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

As if base Thanos would have a chance...

I approve this messgae.

KuRuPT Thanosi

I approve the correction made by mindset.

Eel O'Brien

very clever... wink

Enyalus

No, it's Superman with his CA and Thanos with the Reality Infinity Gem.

Wei Phoenix
I approve the correction made by mindset.

Avlon

Wouldn't matter...feat for feat...Superman has him topped as already proven.

Thanos has more PR agents though. wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Avlon
Wouldn't matter...feat for feat...Superman has him topped as already proven.

Thanos has more PR agents though. wink

Did I just see you say Thanos has more PR agents then the blue boy scout and golden boy of DC? Thanks for the laugh buddy. You are one of the few that feel supes can take thanos base for base. All you go by is superman's super uber lifting feats and taking out villians who should clearly trash him but DC gives him insert plot device here to win. However, in these vs. forums we go by feats and powersets without CIS or PIS. Under that criteria supes gets owned more often then not imo.

quanchi112
thanos with reality gem is also unquantifiable Yep, although I cannot personally comment on this thread because I haven't read this story yet.

The Great Galen
Did I just see you say Thanos has more PR agents then the blue boy scout and golden boy of DC? Thanks for the laugh buddy. You are one of the few that feel supes can take thanos base for base. All you go by is superman's super uber lifting feats and taking out villians who should clearly trash him but DC gives him insert plot device here to win. However, in these vs. forums we go by feats and powersets without CIS or PIS. Under that criteria supes gets owned more often then not imo.

What criteria, u just essentially dismissed every feat of supes because u feel its"PIS or CIS...well hey I think Thanos beating SS is PIS but I'm not going to argue that point agaisnt him. Going by speed,durability,combat,strength feats supes>by quite a considerable degree....and having a "well it's PIS for supes to do this and such"is not the way to debate for Thanos lol.

quanchi112
What criteria, u just essentially dismissed every feat of supes because u feel its"PIS or CIS...well hey I think Thanos beating SS is PIS but I'm not going to argue that point agaisnt him. Going by speed,durability,combat,strength feats supes>by quite a considerable degree....and having a "well it's PIS for supes to do this and such"is not the way to debate for Thanos lol. How is it pis? It's the worst way to debate. Ignore everything in comics and make up scenarios in your own mind. If this is the way you like to debate I recommend cbr where the Surfer decimates superboy prime due to his powerset.

Thanos has shields,pure force block,transmutation abilities,is more durable,is smarter, and tends to thrash top tiers.

TricksterPriest
Surfer decimates SBP..........? A Pre-crisis kryptonian who throws planets around for fun, tanks anti-matter, and is powerful enough to punch out of the Phantom Zone? stfugtfo

Thanos can't win this. That armor was abstract level.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is it pis? It's the worst way to debate. Ignore everything in comics and make up scenarios in your own mind. If this is the way you like to debate I recommend cbr where the Surfer decimates superboy prime due to his powerset.

Thanos has shields,pure force block,transmutation abilities,is more durable,is smarter, and tends to thrash top tiers.

Better durability, u mean like when get got turned to stone by a simple spelling from warlock...and how is he smarter. Supes will actually apply the full scope of his abilities and is one of the few characters who isn't complete "CIS"in comics. Thanos could barely keep pace with Gamora and wasn't even able to physically overpower Thor which supes did effortlessly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't think Thanos can win this for the record considering what the armor "did" on panel

quanchi112
Surfer decimates SBP..........? A Pre-crisis kryptonian who throws planets around for fun, tanks anti-matter, and is powerful enough to punch out of the Phantom Zone? stfugtfo

Thanos can't win this. That armor was abstract level. Yes, try your luck on cbr. Over there with his power cosmic he annihilates prime. See for yourself.

Thanos with the reality gem is just as unquantifiable though.Originally posted by The Great Galen
Better durability, u mean like when get got turned to stone by a simple spelling from warlock...and how is he smarter. Supes will actually apply the full scope of his abilities and is one of the few characters who isn't complete "CIS"in comics. Thanos could barely keep pace with Gamora and wasn't even able to physically overpower Thor which supes did effortlessly. Irrelevant. Unless I can use being ko'd by a gas station. Seeing as how both have gotten much more powerful you have nothing.

Thanos murdered Gamora before when she got in his way.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Better durability, u mean like when get got turned to stone by a simple spelling from warlock...and how is he smarter. Supes will actually apply the full scope of his abilities and is one of the few characters who isn't complete "CIS"in comics. Thanos could barely keep pace with Gamora and wasn't even able to physically overpower Thor which supes did effortlessly.

Galan i can't believe your arguing that Supes has better Durability then Thanos lol. You using him get turned to stone by warlock (top tier herald) prior to many upgrades and considering he killed him earlier and did so through a gem. You considered that a super low showing.. what do you say about exploding gas stations Galen? Plus your saying supes is smarter then thanos.... Omg this is getting comical.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, try your luck on cbr. Over there with his power cosmic he annihilates prime. See for yourself.

Thanos with the reality gem is just as unquantifiable though. Irrelevant. Unless I can use being ko'd by a gas station. Seeing as how both have gotten much more powerful you have nothing.

Thanos murdered Gamora before when she got in his way.

I'll take a gas station over Logan's claws smile , but it's funny how u dismiss it as irrelevent seeing as how u Thanos feats can all be completly overshadowed by supes lol.

skyfather
I'll take a gas station over Logan's claws smile , but it's funny how u dismiss it as irrelevent seeing as how u Thanos feats can all be completly overshadowed by supes lol. lol at you using non cannon crossover crap

The Great Galen
Galan i can't believe your arguing that Supes has better Durability then Thanos lol. You using him get turned to stone by warlock (top tier herald) prior to many upgrades and considering he killed him earlier and did so through a gem. You considered that a super low showing.. what do you say about exploding gas stations Galen? Plus your saying supes is smarter then thanos.... Omg this is getting comical.

Logan's claws and SQ come to mind. Supes resisted transmutation from a skyfather....Thanos got pwned by a simple spell. Supes uses all his abilites during combat, Thanos brawls and shoots blast.....and would a really smart man allow himself to get punched through the chest wink

quanchi112
I'll take a gas station over Logan's claws smile , but it's funny how u dismiss it as irrelevent seeing as how u Thanos feats can all be completly overshadowed by supes lol. You failed to grasp the point. What Superman feats are you talking about?

Make a case.

The Great Galen
.Originally posted by skyfather
lol at you using non cannon crossover crap

lol at you guys not addressing feats big grin

quanchi112
Logan's claws and SQ come to mind. Supes resisted transmutation from a skyfather....Thanos got pwned by a simple spell. Supes uses all his abilites during combat, Thanos brawls and shoots blast.....and would a really smart man allow himself to get punched through the chest wink Sg is undefeated by the way so even it it was canon how would it be a low showing?

Henshaw comes to mind, Kalibak and Mantis, Doomsday, Zod, and Atlas come to mind right out of the gate.

Enyalus
Logan's claws and SQ come to mind. Supes resisted transmutation from a skyfather....Thanos got pwned by a simple spell. Supes uses all his abilites during combat, Thanos brawls and shoots blast.....and would a really smart man allow himself to get punched through the chest wink

Clearly, you haven't read the issues you reference. Against Logan, he didn't bother to defend himself. And he wasn't remotely injured. You're really going to call being punctured by adamantium a low showing durability wise? Seriously? LOL....It didn't even phase him. There was no, "Aauh!" or whatever speech bubble indicating pain.

Squirrel Girl fought a clone. Thus, that example fails.

And the transmutation garbage you're talking about was after Thanos had killed Warlock easily. Not to mention that he was channeling the power of his Soul Gem, which > most skyfathers. Furthermore, it was the very definition of a plot device. There was no other way for the Avengers & company to win, after he WTFstomped the entire team, including Thor & Thing.

Next.

shokosugi
Supes against a second-rate b-level villain...ofcourse Supes wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes against a second-rate b-level villain...ofcourse Supes wins. This is Thanos vs. Supes, not Darkseid vs. Supes.

Batman-Prime
This is Thanos vs. Supes, not Darkseid vs. Supes.

Oh, then he should correct himself

Supes against a third-rate c-level villain (DS ripoff)...ofcourse Supes wins.

big grin

shokosugi

big grin

laughing laughing laughing laughing thumb up

Mindset

big grin So you agree DS is a B-rate villain?

Enyalus

big grin

Trolling? From you? sad I kinda expected better.

shokosugi
Trolling? From you? sad I kinda expected better.

it's not trolling if it's true

Allankles
So you agree DS is a B-rate villain?

lol

If he can beat b-rate (according to you) Supes should have no problem beating c and d-rate.

Bentley
Supes against a second-rate b-level villain...ofcourse Supes wins.

I believe there are a good number of q-level villains that have beaten Supes (Fernus anyone?). I guess its safe to say your argument is weak wink

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
I believe there are a good number of q-level villains that have beaten Supes (Fernus anyone?). I guess its safe to say your argument is weak wink

lol

Enyalus
it's not trolling if it's true

I don't recall addressing you.

shokosugi
I don't recall addressing you.

I am talking to you so you should listen.

Mindset
Originally posted by Allankles
lol

If he can beat b-rate (according to you) Supes should have no problem beating c and d-rate. Not really, only thing that has been proven is DS is a b-rate villain and Supes can beat him. wink

Darkness_Within
since when is warlock a top level herald. im sorry i dont eat sleep and live marvel and dc like you all and thus come on a forum and hate on everyone who disagree's and also pretend that my encylopedic knowledge of kissing thanos ass makes me better then others..........BUT YEAH I HAVE THOSE THINGS CALLED BETTER THINGS TO DO? anyway i think that thanos is overrated thats why he's DEAD

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
BUT YEAH I HAVE THOSE THINGS CALLED BETTER THINGS TO DO? anyway i think that thanos is overrated thats why he's DEAD

He's dead because Death wanted him. And he knew this prior to being killed by Drax.

But thank you for admitting your ignorance of the character beforehand.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
since when is warlock a top level herald. im sorry i dont eat sleep and live marvel and dc like you all and thus come on a forum and hate on everyone who disagree's and also pretend that my encylopedic knowledge of kissing thanos ass makes me better then others..........BUT YEAH I HAVE THOSE THINGS CALLED BETTER THINGS TO DO? anyway i think that thanos is overrated thats why he's DEAD Calm down.

Log off.

Allankles
Not really, only thing that has been proven is DS is a b-rate villain and Supes can beat him. wink

You haven't proven anything, unless I missed a post. wink Point is if we're rating people in terms of importance Thanos would be rated below DS as he's a fringe character in MU.

Mindset
You haven't proven anything, unless I missed a post. wink Point is if we're rating people in terms of importance Thanos would be rated below DS as he's a fringe character in MU. I guess you missed a post.

Thanos is a cosmic character, to Marvel Earth he is not too important, but for the most part Marvel keeps those separate.

Allankles
I guess you missed a post.

Thanos is a cosmic character, to Marvel Earth he is not too important, but for the most part Marvel keeps those separate.

That's irrelevant when you use terms like 'rate' you're talking about product value etc. Spiderman is an a-rate character, Thanos is below that.

But if you reason that DS is b-rate, then I'm guessing Thanos is a rate or two below that.

Mindset
That's irrelevant when you use terms like 'rate' you're talking about product value etc. Spiderman is an a-rate character, Thanos is below that.

But if you reason that DS is b-rate, then I'm guessing Thanos is a rate or two below that. I never said he wasn't a rate below.

I don't see what that has to do with DS being b-rate.

Allankles
I never said he wasn't a rate below.

I don't see what that has to do with DS being b-rate.

DS being b-rate was your stance. Your were supporting Bat-primes argument with your response.

Mindset
DS being b-rate was your stance. Your were supporting Bat-primes argument with your response. Do you even have a point?

Allankles
Do you even have a point?

That's the first question I should have asked you, after your initial response to Bat-prime.

Mindset
That's the first question I should have asked you, after your initial response to Bat-prime. The point was DS is a b-rate character, if you understand English that's pretty clear.

Allankles
The point was DS is a b-rate character, if you understand English that's pretty clear.

Okay. Doesn't do a thing to Bat-primes argument though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>