Ivan Drago versus Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ivan Drago, the huge Russian from Rocky 4, versus Marv (Sin City), steel cage death match. No weapons, just the two of them going at it in an all out brawl to the death, no referee. Bare knuckled, BTW.

Who wins?

Impediment
The Russian gets beaten to applesauce. Period.

Rogue Jedi
Then Marv takes home Drago's fair haired wife and does her like a jungle animal.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ivan Drago, the huge Russian from Rocky 4, versus Marv (Sin City), steel cage death match. No weapons, just the two of them going at it in an all out brawl to the death, no referee. Bare knuckled, BTW.

Who wins?

Why make such an obviously one-sided fight? You know Marv was shown to be at some level of super-human, he breaks bricks and and is barely damaged after being hit by a speeding car, twice no less.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm...perhaps a straight up boxing match then?

Robtard
What difference would that make when Marv is still in the super-human range and Drago is a human athlete?

Rogue Jedi
Drago isnt exactly a weak nut, dude.

Sado22
Marv drinks his blood and uses the steroids for his own good.

Rogue Jedi
I'm with Marv on this one, I just think it wont be a cakewalk.

jinXed by JaNx
Unless Marv is an American he is going to lose.

Robtard
Drago isnt exactly a weak nut, dude.

Can you read, I said Drago is a human athlete, that logically doesn't imply he's a "weak nut".

Marv survives being hit by cars with little or no injury, he can push a mans head into a brick wall and he can smash a door to splinters while sending several men flying in all directions.

It's a one sided fight, boxing ring, cage match, doesn't matter, Drago can't win, he only has varying degrees of losing.

Rogue Jedi
If its a straight up boxing match, how does pushing a mans head into a wall help?

Mind you I think Marv wins, just saying though. Drago has height and reach on Marv, he can MAYBE, if he is LUCKY, use the jab to keep marv at bay.

Drago is more than a highly trained athlete, he is a monster, remember the training seuences?

Robtard
Because he has more power in his body(punches) than Drago could ever hope to compete against and he can take more damage and still walk away than Drago could ever hope to dish out?

He's a top athele on steroids, like many top athletes are.

If the purpose of this thread was to debate how long Drago could last before Marv KO'd or killed him, sure. Drago can't win though.

Rogue Jedi
So its commonplace for boxers to hit with as much PSI as Drago?

jinXed by JaNx
So its commonplace for boxers to hit with as much PSI as Drago?

Tyson, i believe was measured at around 1700 psi. there have been other cases where prize fighters have recorded slightly over 1800 but i think the average is about a 1000. I forget exactly what Drago's was but i think it was just a little over 2000. That's close to a tons' worth of pressure. If Drago could consistently deal 2000 pounds of pressure in each punch while being able to endure Marvs super strength i'm sure Drago could do some damage but one good shot to head by Marv is going to drop Drago, in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.