I have a question that might be stupid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
WHAT ELSE IS NEW?

Anyway, since we are able to get real radio over the internet, is there any way to pick up a CB radio through the internet--like an actual station or something?

I just saw about 10 cop cars fly back my neighborhood and that's the kind of sh*t I want in on. stick out tongue

Scythe
There is, but it's sorta illegal, teehee. I'll go over some notes from this class I took lastyear, my friend and I talked about so much eavesdropping, it's hilarious.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Scythe
There is, but it's sorta illegal, teehee. I'll go over some notes from this class I took lastyear, my friend and I talked about so much eavesdropping, it's hilarious.
Ah!
Well nearly everything is illegal but I didn't honestly think this would be.
Thank you for answering! I was expecting the first reply to be completely different and sarcastic.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Ah!
Well nearly everything is illegal but I didn't honestly think this would be.
Thank you for answering! I was expecting the first reply to be completely different and sarcastic.

Not with me, haha. I won't look for some links that'll let you check something out to be the ultimate superhero from the comfort of your own house, haha. Gimme a minute.

Mairuzu
This question sure was full of stupid uhuh

Kelly_Bean
Not with me, haha. I won't look for some links that'll let you check something out to be the ultimate superhero from the comfort of your own house, haha. Gimme a minute.
Fine..I didn't want your help anyway, you damn old goat. cry
awesome

Originally posted by Mairuzu
This question sure was full of stupid uhuh
Just like your head!!!

Mairuzu
****!

Scythe
Fine..I didn't want your help anyway, you damn old goat. cry
awesome

Just like your head!!!

*Sobs*

You'll just hurt me, like all the rest...

Kelly_Bean
*Sobs*

You'll just hurt me, like all the rest...
If I ever hurt you you can hurt me back, I promise.

Scythe
If I ever hurt you you can hurt me back, I promise.

Whoo! I win!

Kelly_Bean
Whoo! I win!
You always win!
When're you gonna let me win?

Scythe
You always win!
When're you gonna let me win?

When you win, silly.

Kelly_Bean
Oh!
Okay.

Scythe
Yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.