Dr. Doom, Reed Richards VS. Henry Bendix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
Alrighty! Battle of the brains here. For the sake of the battle, Doom and Richards have set aside their animosity, and are acting in sync. None of Doom's standard CIS here, like a last minute betrayal of his allies or any of his normal pitfalls.

The battle takes place on an Earth that's connected to the Bleed, which is completely barren of sentient life, but otherwise exactly like our own.

Bendix, unfairly outnumbered, has access to any of the technology he's used in the past barring things that are proprietary to Stormwatch, IE, the satellite base or say, Jackson King, but any personnel, tech, or equipment he deems fit can be used can be brought to bear. He has two days of prep time.

Same conditions apply to Doom and Reed; Doom can't have the Beyonder's or Surfer's power and Reed isn't packing the ultimate nullifier (just as examples) but otherwise, anything they generally use can be used (including armies of Doombots). They have one day of prep time.

Obviously, this is a lot more stipulations than necessary because half of the posts are just going to be "Doom" from people who don't even know who Bendix is but, hey, whatever.

FIGHT!

Mindset
I know who Bendix is.

DOOM!

cloud102
What has Bendix done that puts him equal to DOOM?!

tjcoady
Originally posted by cloud102
What has Bendix done that puts him equal to DOOM?!

Beaten Doctors (more than once), created life, owned universes with prep, taken down the ****ing Authority (when they had both Jenny Quantum and a Doctor- he lost the fight but it was still awesome).

He's a genius on a multiversal scale.

Mindset
Originally posted by tjcoady

He's a genius on a multiversal scale. That doesn't even make sense.

cloud102
Sounds pretty hardcore.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Mindset
That doesn't even make sense.

If you were one, you'd understand.

smile

But, yeah, it doesn't make much sense the way I phrased it. More or less what I meant was that he's a threat to an entire multiverse with no powers or abilities other than his intellect. Like you could say Lex Luthor is a genius on a universal scale.

I'm trying to get a new ranking system to catch on here.

Anti-Monitor
Doom and Reed stomp.

Bendix didnt look that impressive.

Endless Mike
He had a pretty good plan but it depended on thorough knowledge of his enemies

He doesn't have that here

Team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.