Classic Juggernaut vs Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can The Juggernaut overthrow the kingdom? They're will be no outside help or bfr.

Classic Juggernaut
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Juggernaut04.jpg

vs

Wakanda- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wakanda

occultdestroyer
Yes

StiltmanFTW
No. T'Challa puts him in the armbar.

basilisk
If it's no bfr, including being buried in quicksand, launched into space, and things like that, then he quite possibly could.

But once again, there is that incident with Nimrod to think about. Because sonics worked on Juggs that one time it means that enemies with high tech at their disposal have a chance (personally I thought the whole Nimrod thing was a bit dumb - I mean his eardrums are indestructible and Banshee never hurt him did he?)

Then there is the Panther God stuff, which I can't remember.

If he doesn't figure out the sonics angle or his tech isn't as good as Nimrod's, and the Panther God doesn't intercede, then it's King Juggernaut of Wakanda. And he would look pretty damn stupid in the Black Panther outfit.

golem370
He may luck stupid then again maybe not. The sonics thing I am sure is not publicly known.

Knowsbleed33
Quicksand won't work.

Galan007
Originally posted by basilisk
But once again, there is that incident with Nimrod to think about. Because sonics worked on Juggs that one time it means that enemies with high tech at their disposal have a chance (personally I thought the whole Nimrod thing was a bit dumb - I mean his eardrums are indestructible and Banshee never hurt him did he?) Even if the Wakandans had sonic weapons sufficient to harm Juggy (which, imo, they don't) there's still that pesky helmet they would have to remove, before any attacks like that could even be attempted (which is something else I don't really see them accomplishing.)

Personally, I think Juggy'd pretty much walk everything Wakanda could dish out.

Bentley
Ebony blade chops Jugg's head off. Game over, Wakanda wins.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Galan007
Even if the Wakandans had sonic weapons sufficient to harm Juggy (which, imo, they don't) there's still that pesky helmet they would have to remove, before any attacks like that could even be attempted (which is something else I don't really see them accomplishing.)

Personally, I think Juggy'd pretty much walk everything Wakanda could dish out.
I don't think they'd have to remove the helmet. It really only has to be sound that disorients him. I'm pretty sure they could come up with that and I'm pretty sure Juggernaut can hear things through his helmet.

Knowsbleed33
His helmet had to be removed before it worked with Nimrod.

Sorry.

Silent Guardian
Wakanda FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing can take on Wakanda fight is over!!!!!!!!

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
His helmet had to be removed before it worked with Nimrod.

Sorry.
I remember there being a caption about if he had something he might of been able to take the shot but I can't remember if it said forcefield or helmet. I'd have to see the scan.

Either way, I don't recall removing the helmet being a priority for Nimrod, just that he happened to be in backhanding range and thus backhanded the not-completely-sealed helmet off him before shooting him. But nor do I recall Juggernaut being immune to indirect attacks on his mind.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I remember there being a caption about if he had something he might of been able to take the shot but I can't remember if it said forcefield or helmet. I'd have to see the scan.

Either way, I don't recall removing the helmet being a priority for Nimrod, just that he happened to be in backhanding range and thus backhanded the not-completely-sealed helmet off him before shooting him. But nor do I recall Juggernaut being immune to indirect attacks on his mind.

QFT

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

He knocks his helmet off then attacks him with sonics. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Nimrod states about the skull cap that it may prevent low-level psionic attacks but not his sonics attacks. I think he's suggesting that the helmet prevents high-level psionic attacks as well as it would stop Nimrods sonic attacks.

UKR
Originally posted by basilisk
If it's no bfr, including being buried in quicksand, launched into space, and things like that, then he quite possibly could.

But once again, there is that incident with Nimrod to think about. Because sonics worked on Juggs that one time it means that enemies with high tech at their disposal have a chance (personally I thought the whole Nimrod thing was a bit dumb - I mean his eardrums are indestructible and Banshee never hurt him did he?)

Then there is the Panther God stuff, which I can't remember.

If he doesn't figure out the sonics angle or his tech isn't as good as Nimrod's, and the Panther God doesn't intercede, then it's King Juggernaut of Wakanda. And he would look pretty damn stupid in the Black Panther outfit.

Black Panther outfit? White ppl dress better than that, lol.

Nestical
Originally posted by UKR
Black Panther outfit? White ppl dress better than that, lol.

laughing i think juggs can pull it off

Silent Guardian
Wakanda destroys Juggs. Sends him crying like a little baby

UKR
The Juggernaut whomps 'em, even the X-Men can't stop him. The Power of Cyttorak > a few guys with spears and colorful bathrobes. The entire world could shoot all its nuclear bombs at him simultaneously...he would laugh. Marko can just rip the Wakandan landmass out of the ground and throw it into the sun.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by UKR
The Juggernaut whomps 'em, even the X-Men can't stop him. The Power of Cyttorak > a few guys with spears and colorful bathrobes. The entire world could shoot all its nuclear bombs at him simultaneously...he would laugh. Marko can just rip the Wakandan landmass out of the ground and throw it into the sun.

What are you talking about X-men take Juggs down all the time. Just get his helmet off and let the psychic attacks begin.

Wakanda owns him badly. Like so bad he won't sit down for a week. I mean seriously, when in all of marvel history has anyone, thing or group ever taken on wakanda and come out victorious.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
What are you talking about X-men take Juggs down all the time. Just get his helmet off and let the psychic attacks begin.

Wakanda owns him badly. Like so bad he won't sit down for a week. I mean seriously, when in all of marvel history has anyone, thing or group ever taken on wakanda and come out victorious.

When has anyone as durable or unstoppable as Cain ever attacked Wakanda?

occultdestroyer
Come to think of it..

Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus eek!

Sin I AM
isn't the new bp a female, and I wonder how the ebony blade would handle against Juggernaut

Bentley
I mean seriously, when in all of marvel history has anyone, thing or group ever taken on wakanda and come out victorious.

No idea.

But there was that time when Kang conquered the world...

Knowsbleed33

They don't have anything that would even faze him.

Wei Phoenix
They don't have anything that would even faze him.

And with that you have earned those pants that were promised to Braniac.

Eternal Idol

The X-Men have some of the most powerful psychics in the Marvel Universe, a couple of bricks, highly-capable leaders, omega-level mutants, teleporters, fliers, energy-manipulators, and Wolverine. You'd think they'd send Cain's ass packing with ease, but they usually get smacked around quite a bit until Juggernaut's CIS or PIS gets thrown into the mix.

Moses Magnum's personal army attacked Wakanda. Their Terror Dome was laying waste to Wakanda, while Killjoy had snuck into T'challa's bedroom to kill him and his fiancee. Black Panther and Wakanda would've been screwed if Deathlok hadn't saved their asses.

Juggernaut would take them out and have a round of beers afterward.

golem370
All Hale King Juggernaut ruler of Wakanda

clapping clap

w00t

Silent Guardian
one this is spite. You all know it

Two Wakanda still wins blah blah blah Juggs is invincible blah blah blah I don't care Wakanda still wins stick out tongue Happy Dance smart

Wei Phoenix

Two Wakanda still wins blah blah blah Juggs is invincible blah blah blah I don't care Wakanda still wins stick out tongue Happy Dance smart

Its ok, we know you know the true winner deep down inside.

Eternal Idol

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr180/brice42/Blank-Facepalm.gif

Mindset
Storm solos

Eternal Idol
2damnloud Storm, or Storm as she's actually portrayed in comics?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
2damnloud Storm, or Storm as she's actually portrayed in comics?

2damnloud Storm is above skyfather.

Mindset
2damnloud Storm, or Storm as she's actually portrayed in comics? There's no difference. big grin

Eternal Idol
Aww, damn it! He hacked into Mindset's account! mad

Wei Phoenix
Aww, damn it! He hacked into Mindset's account! mad

Even worse....Mindset is his sock.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
And with that you have earned those pants that were promised to Braniac. God Eneru want pants too!

Juggernaut throws Wakanda out of orbit.

Mindset
90% of the posters here are my socks

ThunderGodEneru
Are they made of wool or cotton?

Mindset
Spandex

ThunderGodEneru
Sexy. Like french fries.

Mindset
freedom fries

Knowsbleed33

Wow, you sure put us in our places.

Silent Guardian
Wow, you sure put us in our places.

you know it.

Storm, BP and Almighty Panther God kill him

golem370
Panther God vs Juggernaut I don't think it would be as easy it sounds by any means. Juggernaut is a god in terms of power Godlike strength durability stamina.

jalek moye
didn't panther beat the panther god?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by golem370
Panther God vs Juggernaut I don't think it would be as easy it sounds by any means. Juggernaut is a god in terms of power Godlike strength durability stamina.

yea but, Panther God would just teleport him somewhere or toss him back to the US. Than he would just keep doing that if he came back to Wakanda.

Or if not the Panther God, would do some kind of magic to him and probably not fight him directly

Knowsbleed33
yea but, Panther God would just teleport him somewhere or toss him back to the US. Than he would just keep doing that if he came back to Wakanda.

Or if not the Panther God, would do some kind of magic to him and probably not fight him directly

Juggernaut is highly resistant to magical attacks. BFR is an option, it's always an option. But it's not as much spite as you claim it is if that's their only course of action is it?

Doctor-Alvis
He knocks his helmet off then attacks him with sonics. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Nimrod states about the skull cap that it may prevent low-level psionic attacks but not his sonics attacks. I think he's suggesting that the helmet prevents high-level psionic attacks as well as it would stop Nimrods sonic attacks.
Of course he states it, it's true. Why would a psionic blocking helmet defend against audio attacks? There's more than one way to fell a Juggernaut - That's what I thought he was suggesting.

Knowsbleed33
Why would it be important to emphasize knocking his helmet off?

Doctor-Alvis
Why would it be important to emphasize knocking his helmet off?
What emphasis? I don't remember him mentioning the main helmet, just commenting on how crappy his little one was.

Knowsbleed33
Please don't make me pull out the scans.

I'm exceedingly lazy.

Doctor-Alvis
I actually looked for them too but the length of time I searched tripped my lazy circuits

Mindset
awww sad

Knowsbleed33
FINE! I'll bust out the scans. Give me a minute or 2.

Knowsbleed33
Ya see? They put emphasis on him removing Juggernauts helmet. My guess is, had the helmet stay'd on, that attack most likely wouldn't have worked.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5038/hrpage16qx6.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3663/hrpage17cj8.th.jpg

Doctor-Alvis
Ya see? They put emphasis on him removing Juggernauts helmet. My guess is, had the helmet stay'd on, that attack most likely wouldn't have worked.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5038/hrpage16qx6.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3663/hrpage17cj8.th.jpg
It looks like they put more emphasis on Nimrod's strength over the importance of getting the main helmet off, which isn't even mentioned.

I guess the moment I was thinking of earlier was when Juggernaut was fighting the other exemplars and he needed the helmet to survive Bedlam's attack.

I'm Bran
FINE! I'll bust out the scans. Give me a minute or 2. Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

That took 19 minutes.

Knowsbleed33
I said I was lazy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran
That took 19 minutes. Maybe he took a bathroom break he did say he feels extremely lazy i consider Mindset lucky we know how short his attention span is eek!

I'm Bran
I said I was lazy. You used the word bust as if a pair of boobs were tearing through a buttoned shirt.

Poor use of the word. Poor use of a minute or two. erm

Mindset
Oh this thread is still around?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh this thread is still around? laughing

Knowsbleed33
You used the word bust as if a pair of boobs were tearing through a buttoned shirt.

Poor use of the word. Poor use of a minute or two. erm

The word bust came out because I was lookin at pics of that brazilian chick who claims to have the worlds largest fake cans.

I'm Bran
The word bust came out because I was lookin at pics of that brazilian chick who claims to have the worlds largest fake cans. That's a respectable excuse.

iceman24567
The word bust came out because I was lookin at pics of that brazilian chick who claims to have the worlds largest fake cans. How was it? Nasty or actually nice?

Knowsbleed33
That's a respectable excuse.

Tweren't an excuse buddy.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02042009/news/nationalnews/texas_woman_breaks_breast_implant_record_153538.htm

I'm Bran
You misread my post.

Mindset
Boobs are good.

iceman24567
Tweren't an excuse buddy.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02042009/news/nationalnews/texas_woman_breaks_breast_implant_record_153538.htm sick They look too fake like robot boobies sick

I'm Bran
Anyway, I'm going to go play some CoD, and possibly jerkulate.

Mindset
KKK

Texas

typical...

iceman24567
Anyway, I'm going to go play some CoD, and possibly jerkulate. Been meaning to get the new won good luck on both missions brother laughing

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by iceman24567
sick They look too fake like robot boobies sick

I thought they looked pretty good considering they're over the top fakies.

iceman24567
I thought they looked pretty good considering they're over the top fakies. Don't get me wrong i would put my rod between those twin peaks but i rather have half that size but real stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Indeed.

Real>>>Fakies any day.

Knowsbleed33
You misread my post.

I understood what you meant. I was just looking for an excuse to post that link.

golem370
It wasn't mainly a strength feat what Nimrod did to Juggernaut it was a speed feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.