Jesus Cable & GL Kyle VS X-Man & Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
No BFR
No Super Speed
Mongul gets 1 Q - Ring
Unlimited Juice For everyone!

Fight in the desert.

Enyalus
Team One.

Lord Feron
Would it be easy for them or would it be a decent battle?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Would it be easy for them or would it be a decent battle?

Yeah, I think it'd be a decent battle. It's just that God-Cable has more experience than X-Man, and at that level, demonstrated more power. And Kyle has better feats with his ring than Mongul would probably have with just one.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, I think it'd be a decent battle. It's just that God-Cable has more experience than X-Man, and at that level, demonstrated more power. And Kyle has better feats with his ring than Mongul would probably have with just one.

I assumed X-man was higher up on the power scale then Cable. Your right that cable does have the experience. Hmmm I wonder what other people think...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I assumed X-man was higher up on the power scale then Cable. Your right that cable does have the experience. Hmmm I wonder what other people think...

God-Cable was able to influence the entire planet with his TP simultaneously. And was basically omniscient while on Earth....and able to go toe-to-toe with the Silver Surfer (although he ends up losing once he runs out of juice.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.