iceman vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront
in cold weather and in an empty city

Wade Wilson
Stalement. No?

Juk3n
Juggernaut gets his body encased and Iceman goes for a beer

Mindset
Bobby punches his head off.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut destroys Bobby.

Mindset
Iceman reform inside Juggs body.

Knowsbleed33
And it does absolutely nothing.

Wade Wilson
I think they can't hurt one another.

Knowsbleed33
Does Juggernaut have to hurt Bobby to win?

Sin I AM
stalemate neither can harm the other

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Does Juggernaut have to hurt Bobby to win?
Well, yeah. What other options he has? And since Iceman is so uberpowerful now it wont work.

Mindset
And it does absolutely nothing. It makes him win

Knowsbleed33
No it doesn't.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Well, yeah. What other options he has? And since Iceman is so uberpowerful now it wont work.

He can rip Bobby's head off.

stormfront
ok since it seems neither will "hurt" the other. which one will stop the oposite for about 1:00 minute.

Mindset
No it doesn't. He'll control Juggs body, then he will jump in molten adamantium, when it cools he will transfer his consciousness.

If he feels like wasting some more time he'll pay Cytorrak a visit and freeze his whole dimension.

I accept your apology and concession.

Knowsbleed33
How...stupid. Do you honestly think all that's going to work?

Wade Wilson
He can rip Bobby's head off. It wont kill him. Wont even knock him out.

Mindset
How...stupid. Do you honestly think all that's going to work? If you honestly think ripping Bobby's head off will work. smile

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Mindset
He'll control Juggs body, then he will jump in molten adamantium, when it cools he will transfer his consciousness.

If he feels like wasting some more time he'll pay Cytorrak a visit and freeze his whole dimension.

I accept your apology and concession. Man, thats too much. For one thing he wont be able to control Juggs body. I know Bobby is like a friggin Silver Surfer now, but can he really fight magic?

Scuzz2.0
i thought it takes a while for bobby to reform himself? if thats true juggs for the win, if its not then stalemate!

Knowsbleed33
I do. He doesn't have to hurt him or kill him to win. Unfortunately Bobby has none of those options.

Bobby has tried twice to freeze Juggernaut. Do you think it worked?

Mindset
It was a joke, like Juggs winning by ripping his head off to win is.

Knowsbleed33
I wasn't joking.

Mindset
Well you should have been. erm

Knowsbleed33
k

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juk3n
Juggernaut gets his body encased and Iceman goes for a beer

No.

Cain wins easily. He's KO'd him three times in the past and he'll do it again with ease. Ice can not hold the Juggernaut.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No.

Cain wins easily. He's KO'd him three times in the past and he'll do it again with ease. Ice can not hold the Juggernaut. How is he gonna ko him?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
How is he gonna ko him?

He isn't. Is this a fight to the death? If so then it is a stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.