Karate Kid vs Thor (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The battle is strictly a physical brawl. Any exotic powers are banned and the opponents can only rely on there stats and MA ability. This is the classic iteration of Thor and this is Val at his peak. The fight will take place on a deserted island, who takes it?

Bentley
Mmmmh... I think that Val would win a healthy majority.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by The Great Galen
The battle is strictly a physical brawl. Any exotic powers are banned and the opponents can only rely on there stats and MA ability. This is the classic iteration of Thor and this is Val at his peak. The fight will take place on a deserted island, who takes it?

Do you believe that Thor has an real chance to hit Karate Kid? At his peak?

KK 10/10

Juk3n
mind the stains..

SpItE

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

KK 10/10

Well Thor does have some exceptional MA talent...although it isn't nearly played on as much as it should be. He still has his stats however which I know are above Vals, so that's why I think the fight would be pretty even.

cloud102
Val would laugh at his skills. Thor isn't as good of a fighter. And Val has taken on worse.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juk3n
mind the stains..

There are no stains, you licked everything clean sick

Juk3n
There are no stains, you licked everything clean sick

Actually i snorted it for that extra high!!! eek!

The Great Galen
Hey guys this is a pg13 board.....

Mindset
Hey guys this is a pg13 board..... Hey Raoul, oh wait...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juk3n
Actually i snorted it for that extra high!!! eek!

hoover ????

detective

shocking

yucky

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Mindset
Hey Raoul, oh wait...

Hey this is a pG13 rating board, ur rated "18+uselees"so maybe u should...I dunno leave smile

Kris Blaze
Thor's in trouble.

Mindset
Hey this is a pG13 rating board, ur rated "18+uselees"so maybe u should...I dunno leave smile Maybe you should work on your jokes.

psycho gundam
The battle is strictly a physical brawl. Any exotic powers are banned and the opponents can only rely on there stats and MA ability. This is the classic iteration of Thor and this is Val at his peak. The fight will take place on a deserted island, who takes it? thor could hit the island (with or without mjolnir) and either trigger a magma flow from under the island..... or just reduce it to rubble submerged in water.

cloud102
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor could hit the island (with or without mjolnir) and either trigger a magma flow from under the island..... or just reduce it to rubble submerged in water.

Probably not going to work as Val has stopped those types of attacks with just his FOOT.

The Great Galen
Maybe you should work on your jokes.

I wasn't joking, I really do think you should leave....

Mindset
I wasn't joking, I really do think you should leave.... Oh sorry, I assumed it was a joke, but considering the stupidity of your posts you can't really blame me.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cloud102
Probably not going to work as Val has stopped those types of attacks with just his FOOT. scan please. i want to know where all the kinetic force goes when he does that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Great Galen
Oh sorry, I assumed it was a joke, but considering the stupidity of your posts you can't really blame me.

Yeah if you consider using evidence frrm offcial publications when arguing some form of stupidity then....yeah sure.

The Great Galen
scan please. i want to know where all the kinetic force goes when he does that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor's head lol.

Nihilist
I wasn't joking, I really do think you should leave.... i think you should leave due to your arrogant superiority complex attitude.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
i think you should leave due to your arrogant superiority complex attitude.

U were warned about bashing Nih, seriosuly I've done u enough favors with just tollerating ur every flame bait attempt...I will get rex involved if this continues.

Nihilist
U were warned about bashing Nih, seriosuly I've done u enough favors with just tollerating ur every flame bait attempt...I will get rex involved if this continues. dont make me laugh

The Great Galen
dont make me laugh

Does a year ban sound good to you?

Nihilist
Does a year ban sound good to you? run to the mods then

The Great Galen
run to the mods then

Someone else will have picked up on u by now, I don't need to do anything...you did it urself. When u troll, might help if u open up with some statement that has some meaning to the topic being debated before you go into bashing. Being a troll is one thing, but don't be a ameteur about it.

Nihilist
Someone else will have picked up on u by now, I don't need to do anything...you did it urself. When u troll, might help if u open up with some statement that has some meaning to the topic being debated before you go into bashing. Being a troll is one thing, but don't be a ameteur about it. so you can tell mindship that he should leave,but nobody can same the same thing to you.

anyway KK wins in this spite/bait thread

The Great Galen
so you can tell mindship that he should leave,but nobody can same the same thing to you.

anyway KK wins in this spite/bait thread

I was simply made a suggestion that I think would benefit the boards, no bashing occured....and this is a bait/spite thread now?

cloud102
scan please. i want to know where all the kinetic force goes when he does that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/KarateKid02-16.jpg

Nihilist
I was simply made a suggestion that I think would benefit the boards, no bashing occured....and this is a bait/spite thread now? thor is no way as fast/has the ma ability KK has,and you know it.may have to report it for spite/bait..

The Great Galen
thor is no way as fast/has the ma ability KK has,and you know it.may have to report it for spite/bait..

Basless excusation which agaisnt is a bannable offense...you just keeping digging don't u.Hey I can't help it if I just happen to have a high opinion of Thor's abilities.

psycho gundam
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/KarateKid02-16.jpg i already know of that occasion, but that still won't prevent the destruction of the island if thor was so inclined to destroy it.

kk stopped the energies directed in his direction with a BS counter wave, the area behind major disaster was perfectly fine which is not what thor will be doing if he strikes the island with ill intent.

plus the wave that returned on major disaster wouldn't put thor down, leaving him the opportunity to do it over again.

skyfather

KK 10/10 thumb up

cloud102
i already know of that occasion, but that still won't prevent the destruction of the island if thor was so inclined to destroy it.

kk stopped the energies directed in his direction with a BS counter wave, the area behind major disaster was perfectly fine which is not what thor will be doing if he strikes the island with ill intent.

plus the wave that returned on major disaster wouldn't put thor down, leaving him the opportunity to do it over again.

Maybe, but Val could just break apart the land if he wanted to. Or simply use his ring to fly, avoiding the destruction. Or simply pop open Thor's head, before he gets the chance.

psycho gundam
Maybe, but Val could just break apart the land if he wanted to. Or simply use his ring to fly, avoiding the destruction. Or simply pop open Thor's head, before he gets the chance. i don't think anyone is allowed to fly in this one, and val didn't stop major desaster from doing his thing either, all he could do was counter it to the best of his ability.

cloud102
He wasn't really trying to damage the land, though. Plus it's not like Thor does this all the time. Straight up hth battle, Thor gets owned.

Captain REX
Galen, you are in no position to be telling people to leave or to threaten others with bans. Do NOT make such threats. I consider it bashing.

Nihilist and Mindset, I suggest putting Galen on ignore if you have a problem with him.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Captain REX
Galen, you are in no position to be telling people to leave or to threaten others with bans. Do NOT make such threats. I consider it bashing.

Nihilist and Mindset, I suggest putting Galen on ignore if you have a problem with him.

Excuse me but this is my thread, unprovoked hostility is a intervention on forum rules as I'm sure you are aware. I'm not in any position of authority to issue bans, but it's within my right as a poster and as the creator of this thread to eliminate any potential hazards to the flow of this topic...simply put if I see spam I`ll do something about it.

Final Blaxican
If you see unprovoked hostility in your thread you report it and ignore the post. no expression

Newjak
Thor does have one thing going for him that most top tier durable characters don't. The ability to take a beating like none other.

Yes he may not hit KK anytime soon but if anyone could take KKs shots and keep coming back it is Thor stick out tongue

Enyalus
Was this born from the "Gamora vs. Orion" thread?

Anywho, Val whips his ass. Even Hercules is a superior fighter than Thor.

Badabing
Excuse me but this is my thread, unprovoked hostility is a intervention on forum rules as I'm sure you are aware. I'm not in any position of authority to issue bans, but it's within my right as a poster and as the creator of this thread to eliminate any potential hazards to the flow of this topic...simply put if I see spam I`ll do something about it. First, this isn't your thread. Second, you started by suggesting that a poster leave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.