Thanos vs Supermen (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Supermen from Superman Beyond. Superman, Cap Marvel, Captain Allen Atom, Ultraman, German one, etc...

Thanos has one hour prep.

Enyalus
Haha...

You know how this goes down. Thanos with prep will always win. Uses his teleportation tech to drop a red giant star on their heads.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Haha...

You know how this goes down. Thanos with prep will always win. Uses his teleportation tech to drop a red giant star on their heads.

LOL awesome. We all must admit thanos with prep has shown to be a worthy adversary and certainly enough for this matchup.

Enyalus
But um, when you say 'etc.' - I hope you don't mean ALL of the Supermen from the 52 universes. 'Cause then he loses.

I mean, I can't think of a plot device he'd use in order to take them ALL out.

Mindset
But um, when you say 'etc.' - I hope you don't mean ALL of the Supermen from the 52 universes. 'Cause then he loses.

I mean, I can't think of a plot device he'd use in order to take them ALL out. His fists

Bentley

I mean, I can't think of a plot device he'd use in order to take them ALL out.

There was an idiot killing kryptonians in New Krypton, and he was no Thanos. I know some Supes have more specialized powers than others, but its just to say Thanos owns them hard.

TricksterPriest
Captain Allen Adams? The one with quantum perception?

One hour prep is nice.............but I'm pretty sure Thanos can't come up with something to stop that guy in an hour.

In fact? He's not going to stop 3 supermen with an hour.

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

One hour prep is nice.............but I'm pretty sure Thanos can't come up with something to stop that guy in an hour.

In fact? He's not going to stop 3 supermen with an hour.

eek!

cloud102
He better have the IG for this.

Galvaclaw
Thanos can't win.

Captain Adams could likely solo him. Marvel and him also have no weaknesses.

cloud102
No weaknesses? They haven't been around long enough to say something like that.

Bentley
Originally posted by cloud102

QFT.

For all we know that guy is going to be killed by Doomsday in his next showing. awesr

Eel O'Brien
But if we don't know what their weaknesses are; that means Thanos won't either...

Galan007

One hour prep is nice.............but I'm pretty sure Thanos can't come up with something to stop that guy in an hour. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
His fists

Bentley
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
But if we don't know what their weaknesses are; that means Thanos won't either...

How so? As long as that character has a weakness and an universe where such weakness is known Thanos would know it whether we know it or not!

KuRuPT Thanosi
He did very well with about the same amount of prep vs. the hunger. Unless of course people are saying AA is greater then the hunger

carnage52
people seem to be throwing the other supes out the window and just seem to be arguing about AA. get back on topic biotchs.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He did very well with about the same amount of prep vs. the hunger. Unless of course people are saying AA is greater then the hunger

It was 4-5 hours of prep, but he took out both Galactus and The Hunger with it (both universal-level threats), using inferior tech than what is standard for him. In an hour, he should certainly be able to deal with 5 Supermen. The "etc." part makes me nervous, though. confused

Bentley
It was 4-5 hours of prep, but he took out both Galactus and The Hunger with it (both universal-level threats), using inferior tech than what is standard for him. In an hour, he should certainly be able to deal with 5 Supermen. The "etc." part makes me nervous, though. confused

They are supposed to be 52. He has access to his actual tech though and none of those Supermen are enough to scratch Galan.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
They are supposed to be 52.

Then he loses. Unless he decides to BFR them...which....actually, is possible. And probable.

TricksterPriest
All 52? That's enough to topple most skyfathers. And I strongly doubt most kinds of BFR will work on Captain Adams.

Bentley
All 52? That's enough to topple most skyfathers. And I strongly doubt most kinds of BFR will work on Captain Adams.

Even if he shows like, resistance to time-bfr, he would still have to face Thanos and whatever other prep he prepared.

Sure he cannot beat the 52 at once, that's why I gave him prep.

TricksterPriest
..........I'm sorry, but Thanos outside of godly artifacts, has never shown me enough prep to say he can take out 52 Supermen with just an hour. He's going to need waaaaaaay more time than that.

Bentley
..........I'm sorry, but Thanos outside of godly artifacts, has never shown me enough prep to say he can take out 52 Supermen with just an hour. He's going to need waaaaaaay more time than that.

He killed the Hunger, hurt Galactus and stopped Thor with the power gem, who was trashing heralds left and right. He made clones of himself that are Galactus level, heck, he made clones of himself, enough of those and he owns. And Omega, once done can be redone.

Thanos IS good at prep.

Batman-Prime
He killed the Hunger, hurt Galactus and stopped Thor with the power gem, who was trashing heralds left and right. He made clones of himself that are Galactus level, heck, he made clones of himself, enough of those and he owns. And Omega, once done can be redone.

Thanos IS good at prep.

Some versions of Superman would own Thanos, solo, prep or not smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Thanos' shields kept him alive against a direct blast from Omega, a being twice as powerful as Galactus. With an hour prep, please tell me which versions of Superman would "own" Thanos with prep?

Bentley
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Prime would if that's what you are saying smile

skygunner41
Thanos' shields kept him alive against a direct blast from Omega, a being twice as powerful as Galactus. With an hour prep, please tell me which versions of Superman would "own" Thanos with prep?

how powerful is omega blast that thanos withstand.?

Avlon
Thanos PREPares to get his ass whooped.

carnage52
golden prime would fuc thanos up'hell regular prime would.

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
how powerful is omega blast that thanos withstand.?

Whatever multiple-planet-feeding Galactus blast feels like, x2 the power and you'd have Omega's.

Originally posted by Avlon
Thanos PREPares to get his ass whooped.

Yeah. Most probably.

Philosophía
The Supermen from Superman Beyond. Superman, Cap Marvel, Captain Allen Atom, Ultraman, German one, etc...

Thanos has one hour prep.

no expression

TricksterPriest
ENOUGH WITH THE ****ING CLONES! Why does nobody listen to the character himself about this? THEY DON'T WORK! Thanos himself said he had abandoned cloning himself because the clones were unstable, unreliable and prone to backstabbing.

And Omega was beyond his ability to control. And you're telling me he can recreate this thing and put it under his control in an hour? GTFO.

quanchi112
ENOUGH WITH THE ****ING CLONES! Why does nobody listen to the character himself about this? THEY DON'T WORK! Thanos himself said he had abandoned cloning himself because the clones were unstable, unreliable and prone to backstabbing.

And Omega was beyond his ability to control. And you're telling me he can recreate this thing and put it under his control in an hour? GTFO. He created a clone to mess with his brother eros in the she hulk comic.

This was after the infinity abyss affair.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, for a court trial. Not a fight. And that clone didn't show off much power, so we can't be sure how strong it was.

Also, that was a clone?

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
He created a clone to mess with his brother eros in the she hulk comic.

This was after the infinity abyss affair.

Thanos clones himself just to mess up with people and people say that he won't be using them here.

Fail.

TricksterPriest
We're not saying he won't use them. HE is saying he's not going to use them for battle. His words, not ours. The disaster with the Thanosi is proof that the clones are double-edged swords.

I'm Bran

What's he done?

quanchi112
Yeah, for a court trial. Not a fight. And that clone didn't show off much power, so we can't be sure how strong it was.

Also, that was a clone? That clone did fight. It wasn't that impressive though. The point is he still creates clones from time to time.Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos clones himself just to mess up with people and people say that he won't be using them here.

Fail. What are you talking about? I was addressing the fact trick said he didn't use clones here anymore. Think next time you respond to me in such a rude manner.

I'm Bran
What are you talking about? I was addressing the fact trick said he didn't use clones here anymore. Think next time you respond to me in such a rude manner. He only addressed your point in a rude manner towards the different side (IE, he used your point to insult others)... he wasn't talking to you.

Fail

Bentley
That clone did fight. It wasn't that impressive though. The point is he still creates clones from time to time. What are you talking about? I was addressing the fact trick said he didn't use clones here anymore. Think next time you respond to me in such a rude manner.

The fail was addressed to Trick wink , sorry for the confusion.

Bentley
Originally posted by I'm Bran
He only addressed your point in a rude manner towards the different side (IE, he used your point to insult others)... he wasn't talking to you.

Fail

Mein fuhrer is right.

quanchi112
He only addressed your point in a rude manner towards the different side (IE, he used your point to insult others)... he wasn't talking to you.

Fail Oh bran. You fail to stir me up as always.

The fail was addressed to Trick wink , sorry for the confusion. Np.

I'm Bran
Oh bran. You fail to stir me up as always.
Not trying to. Just used fail as it seemed to fit the tone.

quanchi112
Not trying to. Just used fail as it seemed to fit the tone. Fail isn't a nice word to try and get any point across.

I'm Bran
Fail isn't a nice word to try and get any point across. Bentley used it.

As I said, it seemed to fit the tone, and it was actually relevant to what happened. smile

I'm Bran
Trick!

quanchi112
Bentley used it.

As I said, it seemed to fit the tone, and it was actually relevant to what happened. smile I don't care who else used it. If someone called you a freak and I followed suit it would still be mean-spirited.

I'm Bran
I don't care who else used it. If someone called you a freak and I followed suit it would still be mean-spirited. Good, you failed, move on.

Bentley
Bentley used it.

As I said, it seemed to fit the tone, and it was actually relevant to what happened. smile

I suck at debating sad

quanchi112
Good, you failed, move on. No, you failed at stirring me up.

I'm Bran
No, you failed at stirring me up. lol

Didn't try to, but apparently you're stirred up now (I mean, who argues this anyway?).

quanchi112
lol

Didn't try to, but apparently you're stirred up now (I mean, who argues this anyway?). No, I am not. I just wanted to point this out.

Enyalus
lol

Didn't try to, but apparently you're stirred up now (I mean, who argues this anyway?).

Hitler stirs me up. mad Especially after finishing Magneto Testament.

I'm Bran
No, I am not. I just wanted to point this out. You're arguing about whether or not I 'stirred you up', when I said that wasn't my intention. erm

quanchi112
You're arguing about whether or not I 'stirred you up', when I said that wasn't my intention. erm I know you better than that.

I'm Bran
I know you better than that. No you don't.

Evidently not, as well.

quanchi112
No you don't.

Evidently not, as well. I disagree.

Starscream M
I disagree. I agree.

I'm Bran
I disagree. OK, even though not true, but if you can tell my intents that have me saying differently, then I say you're stirred up.

I apparently know you well enough (even though that doesn't matter, because you're arguing for an entire page about it... obviously you are).

I'm Bran
Oh Trick came back on... TRICK!

quanchi112
OK, even though not true, but if you can tell my intents that have me saying differently, then I say you're stirred up.

I apparently know you well enough (even though that doesn't matter, because you're arguing for an entire page about it... obviously you are). Me responding to you hardly implies I am stirred up.

I'm Bran
Me responding to you hardly implies I am stirred up. You're arguing about whether I stirred you up.

But that's also irrelevant, because I know you well enough to say you're stirred up.

Mindset
Bran stop stirring him up.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
Bran stop stirring him up. OK.

TRICK!!!

quanchi112
You're arguing about whether I stirred you up.

But that's also irrelevant, because I know you well enough to say you're stirred up. No, I was telling you that you failed to stir me up.

I'm Bran
laughing out loud

That's still bothering you? Jeeze Quan, let it go.

h1a8
Spite in favor of Supermen.
Would could Thanos actually do to them with only 1 hour prep?

Darkness_Within
ok wtf is so great about thanos? Is he really stronger then superman? Thanos has a limit of 100 tons and up.........ok......and superman well the fker is written in a way that he servives EVERYTHING including black holes and megatons worth of nuclear explosions such as in the doomsday war............what is it with you thanos cult members....THE GUY ISNT THAT GREAT HE DIED HE WAS KILLED BY A NOT EVEN HERALD LEVEL CHARACTER, HE'S DEAD AND HE HASNT COME BACK IN A LONG TIME, AND ALOT OF HIS FEATS ARE BULLSHIT LIKE STANDING UP TO ODIN? GIVE ME A BREAK ODIN WOULD WASTE HIM, STANDING UP TO TYRANT..........TYRANT WOULD ALSO WAISTE HIM......

so basically its like this on this board........thanos can do anything he wants including slap galactus around and everyone will say WOW HE'S SO DAMN STRONG...........if superman does the same thing.......everyone hisses and yells PIS PIS PIS thus the hypocracy is not only obviously but pungent and thick that you can cut it with a knife pull out its entrails and take a blood bath.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
ok wtf is so great about thanos? Is he really stronger then superman? Thanos has a limit of 100 tons and up.........ok......and superman well the fker is written in a way that he servives EVERYTHING including black holes and megatons worth of nuclear explosions such as in the doomsday war............what is it with you thanos cult members....THE GUY ISNT THAT GREAT HE DIED HE WAS KILLED BY A NOT EVEN HERALD LEVEL CHARACTER, HE'S DEAD AND HE HASNT COME BACK IN A LONG TIME, AND ALOT OF HIS FEATS ARE BULLSHIT LIKE STANDING UP TO ODIN? GIVE ME A BREAK ODIN WOULD WASTE HIM, STANDING UP TO TYRANT..........TYRANT WOULD ALSO WAISTE HIM......

so basically its like this on this board........thanos can do anything he wants including slap galactus around and everyone will say WOW HE'S SO DAMN STRONG...........if superman does the same thing.......everyone hisses and yells PIS PIS PIS thus the hypocracy is not only obviously but pungent and thick that you can cut it with a knife pull out its entrails and take a blood bath. Penis.

Spurt spurt

skygunner41
Originally posted by Darkness_Within

so basically its like this on this board........thanos can do anything he wants including slap galactus around and everyone will say WOW HE'S SO DAMN STRONG...........if superman does the same thing.......everyone hisses and yells PIS PIS PIS thus the hypocracy is not only obviously but pungent and thick that you can cut it with a knife pull out its entrails and take a blood bath.

Careful Thanos Fan will hunt you.

Enyalus
Penis.

Spurt spurt

I can't believe you and I thought of the exact same reply to that guy's post.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

That's still bothering you? Jeeze Quan, let it go. You first.Originally posted by h1a8
Would could Thanos actually do to them with only 1 hour prep? Thanos has fried much bigger fish than Superman with prep.

Bentley
Originally posted by h1a8
Would could Thanos actually do to them with only 1 hour prep?

The answer:

ANYTHING.

skygunner41
The answer:

ANYTHING.

PREP>>>>>>>>>>>anyone.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't believe you and I thought of the exact same reply to that guy's post.

Do you guys need to get a room?

As far as the post in question... Wow simply just wow.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Would could Thanos actually do to them with only 1 hour prep? With prep Thanos is as close to unbeatable as you can get.Originally posted by Darkness_Within

so basically its like this on this board........thanos can do anything he wants including slap galactus around and everyone will say WOW HE'S SO DAMN STRONG...........if superman does the same thing.......everyone hisses and yells PIS PIS PIS thus the hypocracy is not only obviously but pungent and thick that you can cut it with a knife pull out its entrails and take a blood bath. So, everything that happens to superman is fine while we just have to ignore Thanos' high feats. That sounds to me like pure bias. It all counts friend.

tjcoady
Originally posted by cloud102

Yes he has.

He's Fawcett Marvel. He's been around for more than seventy years, and has thousands of appearances.

I'm Bran
You first. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.