Darth Bane vs RoTS Anakin/Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
This is pre-life support body armor

Force
All Out
Lightsaber

Red Nemesis
Bane stomp.

Srsly. no expression

Bane has the advantage of superior saber technique, Force mastery and (assuming RoT) near impenetrable Orbalisk armor. Anakin has a lot of latent Force strength. That's it.

1. Saber: Bane by miles- I don't see Anakin/Vader getting past Bane's armor to score a hit on the head or wrists.

2. Force: Bane, if he plays it smart. Anakin doesn't have Force Lightning (I think) so he is stuck to Force Choke/TK. Neither of those attacks are likely to phase Bane. Although the Choke might be interesting (Force power to punch through a shield vs. instakill moon-moving might) TK is simple to counter (a la Mace in Shatterpoint).

3. All out- Bane takes this. Anakin is no pushover, but Bane is a tank that simply will not die. The only way I could see Anakin taking even 2 or 3 out of 10 is if his superior Force reserves allow him to tire Bane out- an unlikely scenario as Bane has shown considerable stamina as of RoT: he fought 3 augmented Jedi Masters (Ok, 2+ Johun) to a standstill at the same time.

Publius II
What he said.

And I love the avy.

DorianYates
Hasn't this been done before?

Bane
Bane
Bane.

I want to say anakin for sabers, but no because bane is a formidable duelist and has the gay ass orbalisk armor.

While anakin in his clear state of mind was able to make a joke out of dooku, he isn't going to do the same to bane thanks to that ****** ass armor of his.

The Greatness
As well as the fact that Bane is far superior to Dooku without it.

Lord Lucien
Well duh.

DorianYates
What ever you say neb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.