What power would you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
It's been a consistent theme that the powers people have in the series is based on their personalities. So if you had the formula, what power do you think you'd have? (this is NOT "what power do you want"wink

I think I'd be telepathic. Because I'm always worried about what people are thinking about me.

Captain REX
Oh, good question. I think I might end up with telepathy as well, though I think it'd be possible that I'd end up with invisibility. Slip away unnoticed until you are ready to interract again when people are bugging you.

Quincy
Mohinder's Ability.

Because I too really want a power.

starlock
I think i would end up with powers like Bishop of the Xmen...energy absorbtion and reflection....i am still waiting for a hero who can emmit energy from his eyes...i thought that would have been seen allready?

Quincy
I take mine back - Laser Finger!

Mairuzu
power to get high at my own will stoned

YOU GET IT!??!?!!?!???!?!!....

you do 131

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
power to get high at my own will stoned

YOU GET IT!??!?!!?!???!?!!....

you do 131

Flight!!!

eek!

Me too!!!!! big grin

Strangelove
Originally posted by starlock
I think i would end up with powers like Bishop of the Xmen...energy absorbtion and reflection....i am still waiting for a hero who can emmit energy from his eyes...i thought that would have been seen allready? why though?

S_D_J
Originally posted by Strangelove
why though?

probably cuz Heroes seems to much like X-men, that a Ciclops-kind of character would be expected?

Strangelove
No, I mean why does he think he would have a power similar to Bishop's, based on his personality. That's the point of the thread and I don't want it to devolve into "I want this"

Bespin Bart
Additionally, the super powers also seem like an evolutionary step rather than 'I can reflect laser blasts.' They usually use powers that fit with reality better than some.

Superherovandal
Yes cause stopping time and moving through space is the next step in mankind's evolution and mirrors Hiro's personality

starlock
Originally posted by Strangelove
why though?

I have always tried to play with things...i would keep my hand on the radiator in my apartment and try and take as much heat as i could.....i would always try and see how much electricity i could handle....i would imagine an energy field as a kid and try and blast things in my mind.that sort of thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.