Accomplishments...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Pat yourself on the back and share some things you've accomplished.

I once hit twenty three three pointers consecutively.

JacopeX
Won championships in over 20 mens leagues! happy

Rogue Jedi
I am still alive.

~Wålshy~
when i was about 12 i won this player of the week award for this football thing

and i listened to 4'33" by john cage

dadudemon
I posted on this message board while taking a crap. (I am taking a crap as I type this.)

jinXed by JaNx
I've survived three drug overdoses.
I never went to highschool, yet i make over fifty thousand a year as an Anesthesiologist Tech.
Two of my poems have been published in Readers Digest.
I once ate three Monster Burgers at Hardee's, IN A ROW.
I once worked 14 different jobs over the course of a single year and quit each one before they had a chance to fire me wink
I completed two terms in Americrops NCCC.
My most inspiring accomplishment, however, was being given the opportunity to fall in love with a woman who loved me just as much as i cherished her.

Kosta
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I've survived three drug overdoses.
I never went to highschool, yet i make over fifty thousand a year as an Anesthesiologist Tech.
Two of my poems have been published in Readers Digest.
I once worked 14 different jobs over the course of a single year and quit each one before they had a chance to fire me wink
I completed two terms in Americrops NCCC.
My most inspiring accomplishment, however, was being given the opportunity to fall in love with a woman who loved me just as much as i cherished her.

Dude, you deserve a trophy. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

I once worked 14 different jobs over the course of a single year and quit each one before they had a chance to fire me wink you PWN.

Quincy
I swallowed a softball.

Rogue Jedi
I watched all six Star Wars movies in a day once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.