Achilles vs The Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperkatmanX
Who would win in an all out death match.

Jack Daniels
hmm yeah Ive posted threads in the wrong forums b4 too...drinking can do that to ya..lol..jus messin..not to fear the mods will get around to moving it to a forum where people will understand and respond...just pm a mod if they dont get to it soon...your new so no worries!! peace and welcome to kmc! I personally dont know those two characters but I can bet the comic versus forum folks do! ...I only ever really argued hulk versus superman..cause supes is da man! anyways peace!

Bicnarok
Seeing as Achilles is the son of some God (Alien) and had supernatural speed and what not, and the Gladiator was just some inspired "normal" although yes he can have a row, Achilles all the way.

Jack Daniels
hmm I have no idea sounds like a job for superm..er wait ..GOOGLE!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Seeing as Achilles is the son of some God (Alien) and had supernatural speed and what not, and the Gladiator was just some inspired "normal" although yes he can have a row, Achilles all the way.

He wasn't the son of a God n00b. He was the son of a nymph who bathed him in (depending on the story) the river Styx or the fires of hell to remove his mortality except in one spot.

Jack Daniels
sounds kinda kinky there

liebe911
My vote goes to Gladitator.

jinXed by JaNx
Achilles is the greatest warrior of all time. Nothing more needs to be said.

bogen
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Achilles is the greatest warrior of all time. Nothing more needs to be said.

SuperkatmanX
Remember even Hector gave achilles a good go,, so maximus could do a bit of damage

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Achilles is the greatest warrior of all time. Nothing more needs to be said. Nah, Cuchulainn is.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Nah, Cuchulainn is.

Bear Grylls.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Bear Grylls. Les Stroud.

*Disclaimer: I like Man vs. Wild a lot more than Survivorman.

Ushgarak
Please use a relevant vs. area for this kind of thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.