Per Degaton Vs Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Both have prep. who out preps who?

Bentley
I don't see how that guy is supposed to match Kang. awesr

occultdestroyer
Per Degaton

The dude's permanently intangible cause he's out of phase with time, much like Zoom.

cloud102
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see how that guy is supposed to match Kang. awesr

I think these 2 are pretty evenly matched. Degaton has time vision, post crisis, I believe it was established that he has countless versions of himself throughout time, thus technically can't be defeated.

That and he has killed Chronus in DC 1M.

Bentley
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Per Degaton

The dude's permanently intangible cause he's out of phase with time, much like Zoom.

Kang would probably mess that up in two seconds, the guy created a tool that can erase entire timelines.

Originally posted by cloud102
I think these 2 are pretty evenly matched. Degaton has time vision, post crisis, I believe it was established that he has countless versions of himself throughout time, thus technically can't be defeated.

That and he has killed Chronus in DC 1M.

Kang has countless versions of himself too and he has at least two ways of destroying countless time travellers. awesr

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang would probably mess that up in two seconds, the guy created a tool that can erase entire timelines.

TEH FOREVER CRYSTAL!!!

cloud102
So..stalemate? I can see either one winning. BTW, I remember Per having a cosmic cube type device that erases time lines as well,.

Bentley
Originally posted by Enyalus
TEH FOREVER CRYSTAL!!!

Yep, although by PIS he wouldn't use it. He conquers, that's what he does.

Originally posted by cloud102
So..stalemate? I can see either one winning. BTW, I remember Per having a cosmic cube type device that erases time lines as well,.

If they have to kill each other in every timeline to win, it would take pretty much forever for one to kill the other. I don't much about Per, but if he lives in many timelines just as Kang has knowledge of his own alternate selves, then they would be a good match.

shiv
Degaton w/ease

Bentley
Originally posted by shiv
Degaton w/ease

zomfg

... Bah, Degaton gets absorbed by Tempus!

cloud102
For the people who say Degaton with ease, please explain. I'm not an expert on this guy.

Bentley
And while you are at it you can explain how he doesn't get absorbed by Alioth or Tempus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.