Yuga Khan&Darksied vs Galactus&Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
darkseid has no ale
galactus is fully fed(just ate a planet)
tyrant is at full power

no bfr

who wins?

Darkness_Within
is this pre suckage darkseid? meaning when he could move planets and such? yuha khan is similar to galactus in that he can eat planets BUT the omega beams will probably not work on galactus since he's a nessecary being in the scheme of things, but they probably could at least hurt tyrant thats all i have to say about that for now if it happend in comics probably galactus and tyrant would win unless darkseid and khan planned

The Great Galen
Tyrant is the weak link, team 1 FTW.

Bouboumaster
Mighty Galactus win

The Great Galen
If he had a good parnter then yeah.

Nihilist
team 2

vlaaad12345
Team 2.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Tyrant is the weak link, team 1 FTW.

Galactus solos. DS team might have a chance if he had the ALE but without it he gets worked over pretty easily

The Great Galen
Nah, "true"DS is a omniversal deity who's power can fracture the DCU....and Yuga is even more powerful then him, do the math.

Nihilist
Nah, "true"DS is a omniversal deity who's power can fracture the DCU....and Yuga is even more powerful then him, do the math. yet he couldnt conquer earth or defeat all its heroes

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
yet he couldnt conquer earth or defeat all its heroes

Neither could dark phoenix or galactus for marvel earth.

tdawg14
Nah, "true"DS is a omniversal deity who's power can fracture the DCU....and Yuga is even more powerful then him, do the math.

LOL laughing

Team 2 in an utter stomp. This is not even close.

Nihilist
Neither could dark phoenix or galactus for marvel earth. galactus has other feats to back him self up on a vs match up.

you see were not debating darkseid's stature and its effect on the dcu,it's direct combat he's involved in here,and it was taking a long while for his powers/presance to effect the dcu,which is someting he doesnt have a lot of time here.

kevdude
Nah it is close but Gal and Tyrant would win and Galactus be the only one standing.

Utrigita
Team two for the win.

KuRuPT Thanosi

It wasn't his power alone that fractured anything. It was the battle which on panel was stated to have effect space and time. Then DS's falling further caused damage and the dragging down of the multiverse with him. He didn't do all under his own power he just added to what was already going on.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It wasn't his power alone that fractured anything. It was the battle which on panel was stated to have effect space and time. Then DS's falling further caused damage and the dragging down of the multiverse with him. He didn't do all under his own power he just added to what was already going on.

rolling on floor laughing

The Great Galen
galactus has other feats to back him self up on a vs match up.

you see were not debating darkseid's stature and its effect on the dcu,it's direct combat he's involved in here,and it was taking a long while for his powers/presance to effect the dcu,which is someting he doesnt have a lot of time here.

Everyone is in peak ocndition, so yeah DS is operating at maxim power.

Nihilist
Everyone is in peak ocndition, so yeah DS is operating at maxim power. he couldnt effect all earth hero's so how does his affect galactus and tyrant.

The Great Galen
he couldnt effect all earth hero's so how does his affect galactus and tyrant.

Simple, by draining them of the PC and absorbing it into himself smile .

Nihilist
Simple, by draining them of the PC and absorbing it into himself smile . again,proof he can drain POWER COSMIC/COSMIC POWER.

so he can drain galactus's pc,lmao

Enyalus
Team Two, and this isn't even close. FP Tyrant would assrape Darkseid like Galactus did in The Hunger.

(Don't go, "But En, that's non-canon." I'm aware.)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Imo Galactus could solo and FP Tyrant is just overkill.

The Great Galen
PC draining FTW, team 1..Galactus and Tyrant are huge batteries for him.

Utrigita
again,proof he can drain POWER COSMIC/COSMIC POWER.

Enyalus
Galen doesn't need proof. He's special like that. He thinks he can use PC feats when Darkseid hasn't shown PC-levels of power since COIE.

The Great Galen
Causing a singularity that almost destroyed the DCU isn't PC then?

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
Galen doesn't need proof. He's special like that. He thinks he can use PC feats when Darkseid hasn't shown PC-levels of power since COIE.

FC Darkseid is above PC DS.

Enyalus
Causing a singularity that almost destroyed the DCU isn't PC then?

He caused it by falling. After being beaten in battle. Nothing intentional.

And that relates to draining power, how? And on Galactus' level, at that...the same Galactus who contains infinite power within him.

Neither he nor Yuga are draining anything from these two.

Utrigita
I guess I can use Abraxas appearance when Galactus died too then.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Allankles
FC Darkseid is above PC DS.

Vastly beyond, IMO FC DS can easily duplicate any feat from GDS,PC and any canon portrayal of him thus far.

Bouboumaster
PC draining FTW, team 1..Galactus and Tyrant are huge batteries for him.

Galactus absorb all the universe.

Team 2 by default.

Allankles

Strictly speaking DS wasn't retconed by COIE so... technically he's the same guy.

The Great Galen
He caused it by falling. After being beaten in battle. Nothing intentional.

And that relates to draining power, how? And on Galactus' level, at that...the same Galactus who contains infinite power within him.

Neither he nor Yuga are draining anything from these two.

Nope, try again this has been debunked already but let's just leave it at that. Anyhow, based off there powersets and the feats I've seen before....I personally feel G&T would function as giant batteries for DS consumption.

The Great Galen
Strictly speaking DS wasn't retconed by COIE so... technically he's the same guy.

Don't tell him, it's cute when he thinks he knows what he is talking about smokin'

Enyalus

I'm really tired of hearing that. Darkseid has zero feats that put him on par or above his PC incarnation. Are you seriously going to use his FC incarnation? Batman called his body pathetic. And he did nothing with it. As for the singularity...okay? That applies to combat, how? Plus Darkseid had the ALE for FC, and in this fight he does not.

The Great Galen
I'm really tired of hearing that. Darkseid has zero feats that put him on par or above his PC incarnation. Are you seriously going to use his FC incarnation? Batman called his body pathetic. And he did nothing with it. As for the singularity...okay? That applies to combat, how? Plus Darkseid had the ALE for FC, and in this fight he does not.

The ALE has nothing to do with what happened aside from controlling minds....it doesn't act like some IG that boast the users powerset and stats to abstract level abilities. Besides, just because ur tired of hearing it doesn't subtract from it's truth....there is no such thing as PC DS.

Enyalus
The ALE has nothing to do with what happened aside from controlling minds....it doesn't act like some IG that boast the users powerset and stats to abstract level abilities. Besides, just because ur tired of hearing it doesn't subtract from it's truth....there is no such thing as PC DS.

1) I wasn't talking to you.

2) The ALE is a mathematical proof of Darkseid's lordship over all existence. Which means that, while it was Darkseid's fall which caused the singularity, IMO it was the ALE which allowed him to warp everything in it into his image.

3) When Darkseid decides to easily overpower Superman and Superman can't stalemate his OB with his HV, then I'll consider Darkseid at his PC levels.

Allankles

The level of power he was playing at was far above any PC level display and the ALE erases free will and enslaves souls it had nothing to do with his personal singualrity.

In FC DS is an intangible spirit, his body was mortal and perishable. It's explained in FC 3, the bodies they occupy on Earth are inferior to the bodies they had before, which were fit for prime celestials.

The human skins couldn't handle the god spirits that inhabited them for long.

Utrigita

Take that to the DP Tyrant vs Darkseid and argue with OneDumbGo, I think he just placed the last nail in that coffin that the ALE had nothing to do with the Darkseid effect when he fell.

Allankles

2) The ALE is a mathematical proof of Darkseid's lordship over all existence. Which means that, while it was Darkseid's fall which caused the singularity, IMO it was the ALE which allowed him to warp everything in it into his image.

Wrong, the ALE is mathematical proof of Darkseid lordship over all sentient life. It doesn't help him fold space and crush time, nor as it ever been displayed as having such properties both in FC and in the Kirby comics or Simonson's Orion.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wrong, the ALE is mathematical proof of Darkseid lordship over all sentient life. It doesn't help him fold space and crush time, nor as it ever been displayed as having such properties both in FC and in the Kirby comics or Simonson's Orion.

Then how was it able to "remake all creation" if it only does that?

Enyalus

I didn't say it did. Darkseid was remaking everything in the singularity into his image. The ALE allowed him to do that. The singularity itself was his own doing, as a consequence of his fall.

Bentley
Tyrant is the weak link.

A well-fed Galactus could take a few wins on team, even against FC DS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
Tyrant is the weak link.

I don't know why you'd say this. Who did Darkseid kill in FC to place him above a full-powered Tyrant?

OneDumbG0
2) The ALE is a mathematical proof of Darkseid's lordship over all existence. Which means that, while it was Darkseid's fall which caused the singularity, IMO it was the ALE which allowed him to warp everything in it into his image. Originally posted by Allankles
Wrong, the ALE is mathematical proof of Darkseid lordship over all sentient life. It doesn't help him fold space and crush time, nor as it ever been displayed as having such properties both in FC and in the Kirby comics or Simonson's Orion. That's funny... I seem to remember you saying something completely different in a another thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11402144&highlight=over+all+existence+ale#post11402144
Nothing save an unknown plot device is standing up to the ALE. Not when it is mathematical proof of DS' lordship over all existence. As in it makes him god incarnate. I suppose someone was controlling your mind at the time...

Bentley
I don't know why you'd say this. Who did Darkseid kill in FC to place him above a full-powered Tyrant?

Tyrant, powered or not, has never shown the ability to exist beyond his physical form, Galactus could still destroy DS in that condition, Tyrant has never shown such flexibility.

Enyalus
Tyrant, powered or not, has never shown the ability to exist beyond his physical form, Galactus could still destroy DS in that condition, Tyrant has never shown such flexibility.

Dude. Genis-Vell has shown the ability to suvive as pure energy in one case, and another without his body at all. So what?

How's that going to help him win?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
That's funny... I seem to remember you saying something completely different in a another thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11402144&highlight=over+all+existence+ale#post11402144
I suppose someone was controlling your mind at the time...

Don't worry man they won't listen to anything that doesn't have DS doing everything in FC by himself, regardless of the war, of him falling & the ALE. Remember it's only because of his TRUE form that all of the events occured in FC. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Bentley
Dude. Genis-Vell has shown the ability to suvive as pure energy in one case, and another without his body at all. So what?

How's that going to help him win?

Tyrant cannot fully destroy Darkseid nor Yuga, how is he not the weak link?

Enyalus

How would Darkseid, as a literal disembodied spirit, hurt Tyrant? Because Darkseid's body would get trashed, and easily, by either one on team two.

Bentley
How would Darkseid, as a literal disembodied spirit, hurt Tyrant? Because Darkseid's body would get trashed, and easily, by either one on team two.

Are you implying that DS has no feats at all without his old awful body? eek!

Anyway, DS can omega sanction him to time bfr. Tyrant has never traveled through time.

Utrigita

They can still be knocked out can't they?

As for the Time bfr.

The Silver Surfer has traveled/teleported in time, Galactus has, It would be piece of cake for Galactus to teleport Tyrant back.

Enyalus
Are you implying that DS has no feats at all without his old awful body? eek!

He doesn't.

Anyway, DS can omega sanction him to time bfr. Tyrant has never traveled through time.

Or Tyrant blasts him first. Or blasts him at the same time and overpowers DS's beams, ala Superman. (They come out in beam form, afterall.)

Allankles
Then how was it able to "remake all creation" if it only does that?

By taking away the gift god imparted on all sentient beings, by making every living thing Darkseid's church. The creation in this case is all that the old (true) god created and his greatest gift.

The word "anti-life" stems from the idea that you're not trully alive if you lack your will to live. It is DS belief that life in the cosmos is chaotic and therefore must be reshaped according to his idea of perfection.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Utrigita

As for the Time bfr.

The Silver Surfer has traveled/teleported in time, Galactus has, It would be piece of cake for Galactus to teleport Tyrant back.

No No your wrong. Of course tyrant can't do anything of these things just like he can't use the PC to figure out supes weakness to a number of things. Oooo no of course not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley

As for the Time bfr.

Well, they would win only because Galactus rocks so much wink , Yuga may keep him busy so he doesn't make it back. Its still not a walk in the park for either team.

Tyrant has the reflexes to catch the Omega Beam that can be compared with the faster than flash bullet Batman used?

Allankles
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I suppose someone was controlling your mind at the time...

Heh good find. By existence I meant all the sentient beings. In FC this was repeated several times.

Enyalus
Tyrant has the reflexes to catch the Omega Beam that can be compared with the faster than flash bullet Batman used?

Galactus is multiple times faster than light. FP Tyrant wouldn't be...why?

Bentley
Galactus is multiple times faster than light. FP Tyrant wouldn't be...why?

Galactus is faster than light, but he doesn't fight at that speed all the time, nor we can just suppose that he fought at full speed against Tyrant -given he didn't do it in many of his hardest battles-.

Darkseid was also dying because of the battle in heaven and he was killed by radion, I'm pretty sure that in a better shape he could hang with Tyrant.

Utrigita
Well, they would win only because Galactus rocks so much wink , Yuga may keep him busy so he doesn't make it back. Its still not a walk in the park for either team.

When I see with what ease Galactus at times have teleported people from one dimension to another and I see with what ease the Silver Surfer have traveled through time using the Power Cosmic well let me say that I don't think BFR is a option.

Would it really matter? If Superman's freaking heatvision was capable of surpressing it then FP Tyrant would (based on how DP Tyrant owned Gladiator (the superman ripoff)) outright vaporize them.

Utrigita
No No your wrong. Of course tyrant can't do anything of these things just like he can't use the PC to figure out supes weakness to a number of things. Oooo no of course not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of cause not my bad sad

Bentley
When I see with what ease Galactus at times have teleported people from one dimension to another and I see with what ease the Silver Surfer have traveled through time using the Power Cosmic well let me say that I don't think BFR is a option.

Would it really matter? If Superman's freaking heatvision was capable of surpressing it then FP Tyrant would (based on how DP Tyrant owned Gladiator (the superman ripoff)) outright vaporize them.

His current omega sanction can be faster, and it can pass through shields and defenses, we have only seen the OS stopped by pin point blasts. If Tyrant can't react to target the beams, how is he going to stop them?

Allankles
His current omega sanction can be faster, and it can pass through shields and defenses, we have only seen the OS stopped by pin point blasts. If Tyrant can't react to target the beams, how is he going to stop them?

He wasn't using the Omega Sanction in that instance with Supes, no mention there was no reason given for why the beams didn't just pass through Supes energy radiation.

Enyalus
Darkseid was also dying because of the battle in heaven and he was killed by radion, I'm pretty sure that in a better shape he could hang with Tyrant.

Sure. Dan Turpin's body vs. a thousands of foot tall peer of Galactus.

Okay.

Bentley
He wasn't using the Omega Sanction in that instance with Supes, no mention there was no reason given for why the beams didn't just pass through Supes energy radiation.

Its cannon, I still suffer it and accept it. My point is that it has passed through shields and only a pin point blast has stopped it. So either Tyrant shows reflexes or he is tagged.

Sure. Dan Turpin's body vs. a thousands of foot tall peer of Galactus.

Okay.

Come on, Turpin was still backed up with serious gas! If a cosmic powered Zenn-lanian can hang with him I don't see why a Omega powered human cannot at least fight a bit, specially since DS has more gas than Norrin.

Utrigita

Are you asking me if a being with the level of Cosmic Awareness that Tyrant undoubtedly possesses isn't capable of picking up beams coming towards him? If he overlooks them, and if they hit Tyrant, I think there are more then enough showings with people below the level of Durability that Tyrant has that have taken the Omega Beams and lived to tell the tale.

Enyalus
Come on, Turpin was still backed up with serious gas! If a cosmic powered Zenn-lanian can hang with him I don't see why a Omega powered human cannot at least fight a bit, specially since DS has more gas than Norrin.

I'll ask again - who did Turpin-DS kill?

Bentley
Are you asking me if a being with the level of Cosmic Awareness that Tyrant undoubtedly possesses isn't capable of picking up beams coming towards him? If he overlooks them, and if they hit Tyrant, I think there are more then enough showings with people below the level of Durability that Tyrant has that have taken the Omega Beams and lived to tell the tale.

They can be used for various effects including time-bfr. Yuga can hold Galactus enough so he doesn't bring Tyrant back instantly and thus giving team a shot at winning.

Look, I'm not arguing for the majority here, I think that team 1 can win some with the powers they have displayed, that's all.

Bentley
I'll ask again - who did Turpin-DS kill?

He just needs to bfr Tyrant, like he did to Batman.

Utrigita
They can be used for various effects including time-bfr. Yuga can hold Galactus enough so he doesn't bring Tyrant back instantly and thus giving team a shot at winning.

Look, I'm not arguing for the majority here, I think that team 1 can win some with the powers they have displayed, that's all.

I understand full what you are saying I just don't see how on earth you use Time BFR as a option when moving through time is something the Silver Surfer does with ease, just as Galactus does.

I respect that I would agree if it hadn't been for the current incarnation of Darkseid that seems below what he was prior.

Bentley
I respect that I would agree if it hadn't been for the current incarnation of Darkseid that seems below what he was prior.

QFT. Is hard to do much with the lack of feats that was FC.

Slaanesh
big G & T FTW 10/10

Allankles
Its cannon, I still suffer it and accept it.

He didn't use the Omega Sanction there, he was using disintegration beams.

My point is that it has passed through shields and only a pin point blast has stopped it. So either Tyrant shows reflexes or he is tagged.

Indeed, can Tyrant outrun the Omega Sanction?

Enyalus
Indeed, can Tyrant outrun the Omega Sanction?

Why're we assuming Tyrant's going to stand there looking stupid and let DS shoot first?

Allankles
Why're we assuming Tyrant's going to stand there looking stupid and let DS shoot first?

I'm not assuming, it's a question. Something DS asks his victims before hitting them with the OS.

Enyalus
I'm not assuming, it's a question. Something DS asks his victims before hitting them with the OS.

Ah, well then, Tyrant's going to have a few seconds to blast Darkseid's ass, won't he? How well is a partially human body going to hold up to a Galactus-level blast?

Allankles
Ah, well then, Tyrant's going to have a few seconds to blast Darkseid's ass, won't he? How well is a partially human body going to hold up to a Galactus-level blast?

True DS was vulnerable physically which is why he surrounded the factory with a kinetic field. But it'll be a question of who strikes first then.

Enyalus
But it'll be a question of who strikes first then.

Yes. yes

That's been my entire point. When people say, "Darkseid could BFR Tyrant through time." I say, "Why wouldn't Tyrant shoot first?"

...IMO Team Two wins most frequently. It's possible Team One takes some bouts. But meh.

Allankles
Yes. yes

That's been my entire point. When people say, "Darkseid could BFR Tyrant through time." I say, "Why wouldn't Tyrant shoot first?"

...IMO Team Two wins most frequently. It's possible Team One takes some bouts. But meh.

The Sanction doesn't just BFR through time it warps the victims reality forcing them to live increasingly tragic lives that end in horrible death.

What happened to Batman was a result of the Miracle Machine repairing DS's damage.

Enyalus
The Sanction doesn't just BFR through time it warps the victims reality forcing them to live increasingly tragic lives that end in horrible death.

I understand that. Is there any proof that it would work on someone of Tyrant's power? Unless I'm misunderstanding, it only works on beings of lesser power. Darkseid wouldn't, for example, be able to do something like that to Nabu. Or Spectre. Or Mxy. I mean, Galactus is both capable of BFRing through time and high-level reality warping (proven when Doom took his power.) Yet he still needed to battle Tyrant for thousands of years in order to put him down.

Bouboumaster
I can't see Darkseid compete with Galactus.

Team 2.

Allankles
I understand that. Is there any proof that it would work on someone of Tyrant's power? Unless I'm misunderstanding, it only works on beings of lesser power. Darkseid wouldn't, for example, be able to do something like that to Nabu. Or Spectre. Or Mxy. I mean, Galactus is both capable of BFRing through time and high-level reality warping (proven when Doom took his power.) Yet he still needed to battle Tyrant for thousands of years in order to put him down.

It would work on anyone not capable of high end reality warping. In essence anyone below Darkseid cosmologically. As a being who harnessed the power of oblivion, Darkseid is pretty high up the cosmic ladder.

Also prophetically in the lore of the old gods it was said he would become the most feared of all the gods. People like Spectre or Myx are above the OS, I'm not sure Tyrant fits the bill since he seems to be straight physical type being with the PC.

EDIT: Also it was said in one NG comic that all who worship holocaust and death worship Darkseid.

Enyalus
It would work on anyone not capable of high end reality warping. In essence anyone below Darkseid cosmologically. As a being who harnessed the power of oblivion, Darkseid is pretty high up the cosmic ladder.

This makes sense.

Always enlightening to chat with you.

The Great Galen
Still don't see why DS absorbing team 2 isn't viable.

Bentley

For starters, Galactus could absorb him. I mean, even at his peak, being one with the whole universe Galactus would be able to eat him.

Also, when has he used that as an actual attack against creatures stronger than him?

Nestical

What the f**k? no expression

KuRuPT Thanosi
By taking away the gift god imparted on all sentient beings, by making every living thing Darkseid's church. The creation in this case is all that the old (true) god created and his greatest gift.

The word "anti-life" stems from the idea that you're not trully alive if you lack your will to live. It is DS belief that life in the cosmos is chaotic and therefore must be reshaped according to his idea of perfection.

That is your view on the panel quote, but doesn't make it concrete one way or the other buddy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This makes sense.

Always enlightening to chat with you.

What are some of Nabu or Mordru high end reality warping feats that would allow them NOT to be OS accordingly to this theory (first time hearing this one about when the OS will and won't work)

quanchi112

What happened to Batman was a result of the Miracle Machine repairing DS's damage. When has the sanction worked on anyone close to Tyrant's level?

quanchi112

Also prophetically in the lore of the old gods it was said he would become the most feared of all the gods. People like Spectre or Myx are above the OS, I'm not sure Tyrant fits the bill since he seems to be straight physical type being with the PC.

EDIT: Also it was said in one NG comic that all who worship holocaust and death worship Darkseid. Mxy has been physically killed by one of Gog's blasts and the Spectre was almost died while fighting Captain Marvel. They can still be physically killed just not by Ds who seems to fail against Superman who is well beneath any of these combatants mentioned in this thread.

The Great Galen
For starters, Galactus could absorb him. I mean, even at his peak, being one with the whole universe Galactus would be able to eat him.

Also, when has he used that as an actual attack against creatures stronger than him?

DS had the power to fold the DCU when he finally revealved his true form, he seemed more similar in power to Thanos w/IG then Galactus IMO. Him abosrbing team 2 is perfectly reasonable and sensible.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mxy has been physically killed by one of Gog's blasts and the Spectre was almost died while fighting Captain Marvel. They can still be physically killed just not by Ds who seems to fail against Superman who is well beneath any of these combatants mentioned in this thread.

Gog was chanelling all of DCU magic and wasn't CM amped to insanly powerful abstract proportions. Besides ur argument falls completly flat when u compare how many abstract level gods fall prey to physical attacks. The very essence of the phoenix force was blasted through by the cannon of some starship, Galactus was visably injured and weakened by Tyrants blast and the watcher was beaten down by red hulk. Besides supes has been stated as being one of the most imposing forces physically in DCU, unlike with Drax who physically dominated Thanos in there last altercation smile .

Utrigita
DS had the power to fold the DCU when he finally revealved his true form, he seemed more similar in power to Thanos w/IG then Galactus IMO. Him abosrbing team 2 is perfectly reasonable and sensible.

Because he caused immense destruction when he died? Again can I use Abraxas to argue for Galactus level of power, considering that Abraxas only appeared because of that Galactus died.

Allankles
Because he caused immense destruction when he died? Again can I use Abraxas to argue for Galactus level of power, considering that Abraxas only appeared because of that Galactus died.

Darkseid hadn't died in FC. He was falling through reality, and decided to drag everyone down into his hell.

He told Supes there is a black hole where his heart used to be but the idea was that he was turning all existence into his church.

The Great Galen
Darkseid hadn't died in FC. He was falling through reality, and decided to drag everyone down into his hell.

He told Supes there is a black hole where his heart used to be but the idea was that he was turning all existence into his church.

Through his own power, not the ALE or am I mistaken.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Galen it wasn't becaues of his true form or true power. It was because the war caused a breach, him dying further caused shit to go down, he had a powerup in the ale that can do a great number of things and finally some of his power. That is not doing stuff on his own alone. When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee. He wouldn't have been able to cause any sigularity if the war didn't take place and he didn't die which wasn't his doing or plan. However, he did roll with the punches quite well and try and run with it

Allankles

The singularity was formed by destructive energies emanating from his spirit (according to the Guardians) so it certainly was his own power.

The singularity was basically his presence spread across time and spac,e drawing the rest of the multiverse.

The Great Galen
Galen it wasn't becaues of his true form or true power. It was because the war caused a breach, him dying further caused shit to go down, he had a powerup in the ale that can do a great number of things and finally some of his power. That is not doing stuff on his own alone. When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee. He wouldn't have been able to cause any sigularity if the war didn't take place and he didn't die which wasn't his doing or plan. However, he did roll with the punches quite well and try and run with it

.....so the ALE is a amp similar to the IG then lol. Guess morrisons and Kirby's own impression of DS powers mean nothing lol.

The Great Galen
The singularity was formed by destructive energies emanating from his spirit (according to the Guardians) so it certainly was his own power.

The singularity was basically his presence spread across time and spac,e drawing the rest of the multiverse.

So if he were to apply those energies offensivly in let's say a blast or a punch, how potent and destructive would you figure the attack would be.

skyfather
2 things

how can darkseid absorb team 2? he has never absorbed anything near the power of galactus,more chance of galactus absorbing people as he has done it to planets/stars,dimension,cosmics,his own ship/craft.

how's darksieds effect on DCU gonna have any affect on team 2 when it cleary didnt directly affect some of earths heroes.

Bentley

Isn't it completely implied that DS used the ALE to win the war in heaven, and with that kind of mind control he had access to the powers -obviously not his own, as otherwise he wouldn't have need of the ALE at all- that made him rip the multiverse?

KuRuPT Thanosi

through the ALE and because of all the stuff i listed that even gave him the opportunity to run with things none of which were under his own power.

Allankles
Originally posted by skyfather
2 things

how can darkseid absorb team 2? he has never absorbed anything near the power of galactus,more chance of galactus absorbing people as he has done it to planets/stars,dimension,cosmics,his own ship/craft.

how's darksieds effect on DCU gonna have any affect on team 2 when it cleary didnt directly affect some of earths heroes.

He's has absorbed other dimensions either as pantheons of gods and Mordu's realm the Sorcerer's world. His also absorbed the power of few cosmics like Time Trapper. Outside of those it's not something he consistently does but he has shown a capability of absorbing dimensions.

The Great Galen
through the ALE and because of all the stuff i listed that even gave him the opportunity to run with things none of which were under his own power.

So you're imply the ALE amped him?

skyfather
He's has absorbed other dimensions either as pantheons of gods and Mordu's realm the Sorcerer's world. His also absorbed the power of few cosmics like Time Trapper. Outside of those it's not something he consistently does but he has shown a capability of absorbing dimensions. what about the other part of my post

The Great Galen
He's has absorbed other dimensions either as pantheons of gods and Mordu's realm the Sorcerer's world. His also absorbed the power of few cosmics like Time Trapper. Outside of those it's not something he consistently does but he has shown a capability of absorbing dimensions.

Given his level of operation in FC, I'm inclined to believe he can easily duplicate any feats from previous canon iterations (PC,GDS) but to a multiversal degree.

Allankles
Isn't it completely implied that DS used the ALE to win the war in heaven, and with that kind of mind control he had access to the powers -obviously not his own, as otherwise he wouldn't have need of the ALE at all- that made him rip the multiverse?

He needed the ALE to convert everyone to his body. It's never implied that the ALE was responsible for the singularity that was described simply as destructive energies emanating from his spirit.

quanchi112
Gog was chanelling all of DCU magic and wasn't CM amped to insanly powerful abstract proportions. Besides ur argument falls completly flat when u compare how many abstract level gods fall prey to physical attacks. The very essence of the phoenix force was blasted through by the cannon of some starship, Galactus was visably injured and weakened by Tyrants blast and the watcher was beaten down by red hulk. Besides supes has been stated as being one of the most imposing forces physically in DCU, unlike with Drax who physically dominated Thanos in there last altercation smile . Gog wasn't channeling all of the dcu magic. Cm was amped, but that is neither here nor there the point is he can be physically beaten to a pulp.

The rest of your post is horrid abc logic.

Drax is Thanos' silver bullet making that irrelevant. Superman is strong enough to break Ds's face on his own. Context.

Galactus or Tyrant solos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you're imply the ALE amped him?

Galen simply question... have other used the ALE besides DS? You know the answer to this question so a simple yes will do. So, therefore it's not DS power alone it's a powerup. Really simple. If he was the only person to ever use it or be able to use it you might have a point but that isn't the case.

Allan... again he won the war in heaven because of the ALE and said war also caused damage to space and time (stated on panel) so without that happening and him dying and thus causing further damage he couldn't have done what he did. If he was this powerful that he couldn't done all this on his own why was he getting wrecked by superman, dd and orion? Why has he never been able to conquer anything such as earth or control the universe if it was so easy and he had the power to do so. The reason is because all these other things had to happen which wan't his own power in order for him to run with it and try and see how far he could get with his power.

quanchi112
.....so the ALE is a amp similar to the IG then lol. Guess morrisons and Kirby's own impression of DS powers mean nothing lol. Ds only accomplished what he did with the ale and in the end it didn't matter.

The Great Galen
Galen simply question... have other used the ALE besides DS? You know the answer to this question so a simple yes will do. So, therefore it's not DS power alone it's a powerup. Really simple. If he was the only person to ever use it or be able to use it you might have a point but that isn't the case.

Allan... again he won the war in heaven because of the ALE and said war also caused damage to space and time (stated on panel) so without that happening and him dying and thus causing further damage he couldn't have done what he did. If he was this powerful that he couldn't done all this on his own why was he getting wrecked by superman, dd and orion? Why has he never been able to conquer anything such as earth or control the universe if it was so easy and he had the power to do so. The reason is because all these other things had to happen which wan't his own power in order for him to run with it and try and see how far he could get with his power.

confused

Allankles
what about the other part of my post

You mean how is a singularity going to affect team two? It's certainly not going to have any direct effect unless the fight takes place in space. I'm not directly addressing who wins. My two cents would be Tyrant could probably be BFR'd to oblivion. But in saying that DS is also very vulnerable in his human skin.

To me it is a toss up. Yuga is a promethean, a giant of a celestial with considerable power over the Source which allows to manip any energy source alllowing him to depower anyone at will, whereas Galactus has incalcuble power with the PC. These two make it a toss up.

To me it depends on whether you think Yuga could depower Galactus of the PC based on the fact he can manip the origin of the concept of energy.

quanchi112
You mean how is a singularity going to affect team two? It's certainly not going to have any direct effect unless the fight takes place in space. I'm not directly addressing who wins. My two cents would be Tyrant could probably be BFR'd to oblivion. Yuga is dangerous because he can depower anyone given the level at which he can manip the Source. How coul dhe be bfr'd into oblivion? Name someone Ds has done this to on or near his level?

Yuga had a connection to the source he couldn't just depower anyone on site. He cut off the new gods connection to the source. If you have any proof he can depower anyone feel free to post it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He needed the ALE to convert everyone to his body. It's never implied that the ALE was responsible for the singularity that was described simply as destructive energies emanating from his spirit.

The ALE was also used to re-make the universe buddy. It isn't just about simple mind control. You can't have it both ways as OneDumb pointed out. It was stated on panel the ALE re-made creation. You guys choose to only go by how the ALE was desribed previous because in FC it was shown the ALE is much more then that. Yet also want to act like all previous stuff about DS wasn't true and now this is his true form and all other stuff isn't true about DS.

The Great Galen
Gog wasn't channeling all of the dcu magic. Cm was amped, but that is neither here nor there the point is he can be physically beaten to a pulp.

The rest of your post is horrid abc logic.

Drax is Thanos' silver bullet making that irrelevant. Superman is strong enough to break Ds's face on his own. Context.

Galactus or Tyrant solos.

Hmmm funny, Iv'e seen Supes silver bullet used agaisnt him to and he didn't break nearly has bad as Thanos did with a single punch...and as I said given supes postion in DCU and the fact that he is the very concept of a "hero" I don't know what you are trying to prove. He only has 2 legitimate victories over DS...and one was while sun amped which IMO would beat the crap outta Thanos as well. Besides Drax face has been smashed by Warlock....somehow I doubt that would happen to DS.

skyfather
You mean how is a singularity going to affect team two? It's certainly not going to have any direct effect unless the fight takes place in space. I'm not directly addressing who wins. My two cents would be Tyrant could probably be BFR'd to oblivion. Yuga is dangerous because he can depower anyone given the level at which he can manip the Source. THIS THREAD IS NO BFR.

The Great Galen
You mean how is a singularity going to affect team two? It's certainly not going to have any direct effect unless the fight takes place in space. I'm not directly addressing who wins. My two cents would be Tyrant could probably be BFR'd to oblivion. Yuga is dangerous because he can depower anyone given the level at which he can manip the Source.

So what's you're opinion if DS chanelled and applied his energy that caused the singalurity offensivly?

The Great Galen
THIS THREAD IS NO BFR.

Does draining team 2 work out for you smile

skyfather
Does draining team 2 work out for you smile no seeing as he has not drained anyone near galactus's level of power since galactus is well fed here

quanchi112
Hmmm funny, Iv'e seen Supes silver bullet used agaisnt him to and he didn't break nearly has bad as Thanos did with a single punch...and as I said given supes postion in DCU and the fact that he is the very concept of a "hero" I don't know what you are trying to prove. He only has 2 legitimate victories over DS...and one was while sun amped which IMO would beat the crap outta Thanos as well. Besides Drax face has been smashed by Warlock....somehow I doubt that would happen to DS. No, you misunderstand yet again. Drax was built with the Thanos kill in his dna. No one else could do it like this so Drax is a unique and special situation.

False.

Superman is more than Ds. In legends he was beating on Ds, in apokolips now he crushed him, he beat him with aid in superman/ batman, was stalemating him in countdown 2, Ds fled from him the superman/batman comic,etc. Ds has needed to bfr him or needed outside help to beat or get rid of superman.

The only person I ever saw beat Thanos in a physical confrontation was Drax with his back turned. Ds has been beaten up and down.

quanchi112
Does draining team 2 work out for you smile Gds doesn't count as it is an alternate reality.

The Great Galen
Gds doesn't count as it is an alternate reality.

DS has applied this more then in"what if's" and as I've said every feat from DS's canon iterations are viable but just agumented to multiversal proportions.

The Great Galen
No, you misunderstand yet again. Drax was built with the Thanos kill in his dna. No one else could do it like this so Drax is a unique and special situation.

False.

Superman is more than Ds. In legends he was beating on Ds, in apokolips now he crushed him, he beat him with aid in superman/ batman, was stalemating him in countdown 2, Ds fled from him the superman/batman comic,etc. Ds has needed to bfr him or needed outside help to beat or get rid of superman.

The only person I ever saw beat Thanos in a physical confrontation was Drax with his back turned. Ds has been beaten up and down.

rolling on floor laughing

Allankles
THIS THREAD IS NO BFR.

So your basically taking away DS advantage over Tyrant with OE? He could use the OS then, given it is a reality manip ability something Tyrant hasn't demonstrated.

skyfather
no seeing as he has not drained anyone near galactus's level of power since galactus is well fed here any scans or proof of ds doing this at this lvl

Allankles
Gds doesn't count as it is an alternate reality.

GDS is canon.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I love it people still saying all DS did was under his own power lol

The Great Galen

So then u believe the ALE amps like the IG?

Allankles

As far the singularity goes, yes that was his own power, an extension of his presence.

I'm Bran
Team 2.

Allankles
So then u believe the ALE amps like the IG?

The ALE is a mathematical proof, it is a universal truth/law related to DS. This is by FC's interpretation.

quanchi112
DS has applied this more then in"what if's" and as I've said every feat from DS's canon iterations are viable but just agumented to multiversal proportions. It is against the rules on here and many other boards.Originally posted by Allankles
GDS is canon. No, it isn't. Reread this portion of the rules that addresses this.

on-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This principle extends to characters with multiple versions, alternate timelines, etc. Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

The Great Galen
As far the singularity goes, yes that was his own power, an extension of his presence.

Exactly, so what's ur take if he used the enrgy offensivly...I know i've asked like 3 times lol.

quanchi112
So then u believe the ALE amps like the IG? Something doesn't need to amp like the ig to be considered an amp. LOL.

The Great Galen
It is against the rules on here and many other boards. No, it isn't. Reread this portion of the rules that addresses this.

on-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This principle extends to characters with multiple versions, alternate timelines, etc. Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

We know this but GD's is canon.

skyfather
so no one is gonna post proof ds can depower someone on a well fed galactus's lvl.

KuRuPT Thanosi

I do partially agree with this.. however nothing would've been possible if it wasn't for the war, him falling or the ALE

Allankles
Exactly, so what's ur take if he used the enrgy offensivly...I know i've asked like 3 times lol.

Unless the battle takes place in outerspace where he can easily trap his victim by manipulating their individual space it's not a valid battle strategy.

I mean theoretically he could probably use it offensively but going by FC he was able to trap the GL's in perpetual free fall, preventing people from getting to New Earth.

quanchi112
We know this but GD's is canon. Only current version feats are allowed. Gds takes place in the future. big grin

Allankles
I do partially agree with this.. however nothing would've been possible if it wasn't for the war, him falling or the ALE

He was falling out of reality but this didn't have anything to do with the singularity because according to FC 4 he chose to drag everyone down with him, into his hell.

The war in heaven was always the means to the prize both Apokolips and New Genesis knew it would end the 4th world and the victor would claim the 5th world (the new reality) as their prize. DS won the war but Orion wounded him.

I'm Bran
Only current version feats are allowed. Gds takes place in the future. big grin In a non-canon environment.

The Great Galen
Unless the battle takes place in outerspace where he can easily trap his victim by manipulating their individual space it's not a valid battle strategy.

I mean theoretically he could probably use it offensively but going by FC he was able to trap the GL's in perpetual free fall, preventing people from getting to New Earth.

Well my argument was that the DS from FC is the same DS we've seen for years but at a higher level of operation. I'll give u a example, when Spidey was amped by the unilord device he attained a new level of power that amplified him by 100 times. Now theoretically it would be very reasonable to suggest he could duplicate feats from his previous self but at to a more drastic degree. So if at his base he could lift a car over his head, then with his amp he could probably lift a large commercial jet over his head....just going by his level of operation after the amp.

So with DS, we know that the "idea"of DS operates on skyfather proportions. At this level, he was able to drain and aborb the energy from his peers and even some powerful comisc enetities. Now with his FC powerset, he is operating on his"true"multiversal proportions. Thus if we go back to my spidey example and by the logic of how amps work, basically he would be able to duplicate feats from his previous self but at a more drastic degree. Therefore I feel that with his FC level of power he could easily absorb and drain the PC from team 2 FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by I'm Bran
In a non-canon environment. Yep, gds doesn't count here.

I'm Bran
Yep, gds doesn't count here. That it surely doesn't.

skyfather
Well my argument was that the DS from FC is the same DS we've seen for years but at a higher level of operation. I'll give u a example, when Spidey was amped by the unilord device he attained a new level of power that amplified him by 100 times. Now theoretically it would be very reasonable to suggest he could duplicate feats from his previous self but at to a more drastic degree. So if at his base he could lift a car over his head, then with his amp he could probably lift a large commercial jet over his head....just going by his level of operation after the amp.

So with DS, we know that the "idea"of DS operates on skyfather proportions. At this level, he was able to drain and aborb the energy from his peers and even some powerful comisc enetities. Now with his FC powerset, he is operating on his"true"multiversal proportions. Thus if we go back to my spidey example and by the logic of how amps work, basically he would be able to duplicate feats from his previous self but at a more drastic degree. Therefore I feel that with his FC level of power he could easily absorb and drain the PC from team 2 FTW. you FEEL he could drain them,how about PROOF he can do it to beings of galactus's power

The Great Galen
you FEEL he could drain them,how about PROOF he can do it to beings of galactus's power

I just gave my explanation, if his mere"avatar"was able to do it to powerful skyfathers and comis entities then why wouldn't a multiversal DS be able to do it agaisnt being's lesser then him stick out tongue

quanchi112
you FEEL he could drain them,how about PROOF he can do it to beings of galactus's power There is no proof he can depower Superman let alone Tyrant. To suggest he can depower Galactus is laughable at best and a fruitless claim imo.

I'm Bran
lol

---

Anyway, if people are using FC Darkseid as the true form, then I'm using the real 'omnipotent' Galactus, and not the manifestations of him.
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Statements%20of%20power/?action=view&current=SilverSurferv3140p11.jpg

quanchi112
I just gave my explanation, if his mere"avatar"was able to do it to powerful skyfathers and comis entities then why wouldn't a multiversal DS be able to do it agaisnt being's lesser then him stick out tongue That isn't relevant to any Ds other than gds. I showed you the rules.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>