Project Sovereign: Role Play Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
Jake took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air before peering back out into the dreary sky. It was gray, like it usually always was, and nothing ever seemed to appear, not even birds as of late. "This is Delta-02, Seafront and sky are clear. Over." Jacob looked through the scope, excited to see nothing like always, but this time was met by a sight rarely seen. Thousands of drops pods came from orbit, hurtling towards the town at a rate almost unable to be seen by the naked eye. "This is Delta-02, you have contacts coming towards the city from the air, brace yourselves!" A reply was transmitted back, but was completed muffled by a slip space rupture that sent a Sovereign ship into the sky, shielding part of the sun's light.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily layed beside Jake, peering into the scope of her mounted sniper rifle. When Jake spoke of contacts going to the city she turned the sniper a little to see what he ment. Her eyes widened lightly at the sight then even more when the Reply Trasmittion was muffled. She took her eyes from the rifles scope and looked to Jake with a 'whats going on' look. She wasnt much of a talker and Jake knew that.~

Shaggs
"****! They warped an Epsilon into direct range of the city!" Jacob looked at Lily and then back out at the ship. "We'll need to put your skills to work. This will probably be the most difficult shot of your military career.. you feeling up to it?"

Scarlet Fox
~Lilys eye looked up in thought then looked back at Jake. She gave him an evil grin and look before looking back into her scope waiting for Jake to give her targets.~

Shaggs
Jacob picked up an Anti-Air rocket and set it up to where the laser burned it's brightest. "There will be a golden glimmer over the lifters on the bottom of the ship. I need you to hit that tiny shimmer dead on, right before my rocket hits it's target. If we fail.. they'll hit us with all they have."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily put her finger on the trigger to her bolt action sniper. She scanned over the Epsilon until she found what she was looking for. She slowly watched the glimmer, nodding her head just slightly to tell Jake she sees it.~

Shaggs
Jacob held his breath and leveled the laser so that Lily could train her shot right dead on with his shot. This had to be perfect, or they both would be down for. Holding up his hand and three fingers. He lowered each one until they were all down, and squeezed the trigger tightly, propelling the rocket forward. He knew he had to fire first, so they the bullet would knock out the shield in the perfect amount of time.

Scarlet Fox
~She watched as the Missle made its way to the ship ahead of them. Watching as it got closer and closer to its target. She needed to time it right. The Sniper bullet travels faster then a Rocket. Her eyes widened and her pupils got smaller. 'Now!' She fired a single shot to the ship and the golden Shimmer Jake had spoken of was hit and knocked away. The shield came down just in time for the Rocket to collide the ship on the other side. Her eyes closed for a moment, recovering moister from having them open so long. She then opened her eyes again to see the result, body arching slightly incase they had to run for it~

Shaggs
The ship groaned and whined as it took the full effect of the shot. The lifters slowly gave out, one by one, and huge ship slowly began to make it's way down towards the center of the city, taking many tall buildings with it. "Amazing shot! Now, we have to get into that ship before it gets the order to self destruct!"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily gave a cute little smile, eyes closing a bit as she did ((Gota lov the Jap-anime)) and then got to her feet, breaking down her sniper rifle quickly and was ready to go. She then Punched her hand out to Jake with a Thumbs up sign and a wink.... Guess this is why her profile said she was only 75% stable as far as Mental stability.~

Mr.Alex
(i dunno were to start so ill just join up with you's. big grin)

Rick walked towards Jake and Lily, Bane (wolf) following behind him. Rick stopped and looked at the ship that had crashed into the city. "Wow! You two made a hell of a mess. Guess we should get down there." Rick then lifed his shotgun and leaned it on his shoulder.

Shaggs
"That all depends.. me and her have trained together for years. We know how to get down there fast. It all depends on how fast you can run and if you can keep up with me and her." Jacob looked concernedly at him for a second, before his face lightened up. "Eh, you can do it easy, let's move?"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily stepped over to Rick closley and looked right at him with an arched brow. She was just wierd like that. After a moment she stepped back and poked Jacob indicating that they should hurry. Lily hooked the sniper rifle to her back and pulled out her pistol. She then went past the two making her way down the cliff in quick bounds.~

Mando' Ade
carlos was in the city, tearing apart sovereign troops. however, they just kept coming and he was low on ammo. "i could use a little help over here!"

Shaggs
Jacob raced down the hill as his other two teammates followed close behind. Pulling up his rifle, he looked over a rock face that was maybe fifteen feet up. Hundreds of Sovereign forces were dropping down, and no matter how many were killed, more took their place. The battle looked to be hopeless, but it was far more important to get the cloning tech off of the ship before it blew.

Mr.Alex
Rick followed behind Jacob, sending sovereign soldiers flying backwards with his shotgun. Bane leapt at one of the soldier pushing him back into the ground. Bane then started to bite down into the soldiers neck, blood spewing from his open throat. Rick smacked his shotgun into the face of yet another soldier, then firing it of into his chest. He turned and whistled to bane who bit down on the legs of sovereign soldiers.
Bane ran towards Rick who continued to follow Jacob.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily pulled out her Knife and ran through a group of Sovereign soldiers with surprising speed. She stopped past the group, spun her knife in her hand and pulled up her gun. The group behind her stood still a moment before blood spurted from each soldiers neck and fell over. She pulled her pistol up and fired twice catching two more in the head. She turned only to see that the number she just killed, double that came down to join the fight. She put a hand to her head and sighed before running over to Jacob and giving him a look that basically says 'they just wont stop coming'.~

Shaggs
The three were slowly being overwhelmed by the ever increasing numbers of the Sovereign soldiers. A fourth fighter dropped down from above, coming to the aid of the three. He fired with them, killing the Sovereign with deadly accuracy. It was Jacob and Lily's old trainer, the one who taught them to fight, and how to operate as a team. A fifth fighter dropped down and landed next to the commander. They both turned to see the three and then returned to the fight. After a second, the firing stopped, and the Sovereigns began to move in, surprisingly enough with Jacob and Lily's commander, raising a cease fire signal. The fifth soldier looked at him strangely, and his eyes widened as the commander placed a pistol between them and fired.

Scarlet Fox
(sry i got lost. the commander is with the soveriegn guys and just shot the guy who came with him?)

Shaggs
(Mhmm, the Commander is the reason they knew about the large Militia force forming. It's how we will all be sent to the same place with anyone else.)

Scarlet Fox
~Lily relaxed for a moment seeing her Commander but then her eyes widened as he shot the man he came with.~ C-COMMANDER?! ~She finally spoke, brining her gun up to point at the Commander.~

Shaggs
Jacob stepped in front of Lily and raised his rifle. "Commander! What the hell are you thinking!?" Jacob knew that none of them stood a chance, and that if they attempted to escape, they would cut down instantly. The Sovereign soldiers began to walk up slow.

Scarlet Fox
~Lilys eyes widened a bit as Jacob stepped up. She pulled her Pistol back so it wasnt aiming at his back and moved to the side to look at the Commander. What was going on? She Aimed her pistol at the Commander, still behing Jacob. Her empty hand lightly touching Jacobs back. She was Afraid, and Jacob knew when she was afraid it was a bad situation.~

Mr.Alex
Rick stepped forward not worrying about the sovereign soldiers.
"Some one please tell me what the F*** is goin on?"
His shotgun again was rested on his shoulder.

Shaggs
Jacob made sure to stay in front of Lily, not going to let his long time partner get injured. It was a lost cause because each of the three remaining fighters were knocked unconscious, along with Bane being shock with a tranquilizer. They were all loaded into the Prison Deck, all being locked in the same room. Along with them were the other militia fighter that were left alive.

Scarlet Fox
~After awhile Lily came to and blinked a bit at the ceiling. What happened? She slowly sat up, a hand to her head and looked around. Her eyes widened and she looked around.~ JACOB!? ~She spotted him out not far from her and she ran over falling to her knees, placing both hands upon Jacobs chest and shaking him to wake him up.~ JACOB!? WAKE UP! ~She began to pout for her efforts were not working yet.~

Shaggs
Jacob slowly opened his eyes, his vision still blurry from the swift blow to his head. His pupils widened slightly, but kept shrinking as his eyes attempted to adjust. His hearing was slowly and deep, unable to concentrate on one sound, but hearing a distinct voice. "Lily.. that you?" His voice was strained and he almost seemed half asleep, but it was visible that he was fully awake.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily smiled wide and nodded her head quickly and over enthusiasticly. She pulled Jacob up to a sitting position and hugged him, happy he was okay. More or less. She then remembered her training and how she was not supposed to let strong emotion get through and then let Jacob go. But not enough so he would just fall back down, she kept a hand on his back. Lily took a slow look around the Cell and tilted her head to the side.~ ....Location?

Shaggs
Jacob looked around slowly, scanning the area, and the surrounding back ground. "We're in.. the Prison of a Sovereign Juggernaut. Chances of us getting off this thing are slim.. but hey, we've pulled off harder ones than this.." He said jokingly, trying to raise the teams spirits.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily grinned wide and flexed her left arm bringing her right hand upon the her arm. Pretty much saying "All right let me handle this". Lily got to her feet and ran over to the cell door and began to pound on it. After a moment she stopped... kicked it once in failure, then fell on her butt rubbing her throbbing foot. She then looked to Jacob and shrugged.~ .....Failure.

Shaggs
Jacob sighed and walked to the door, trying to hide his mouth. A guard walked over and was about to hit him in the face, but stopped the listen to something Jacob was whispering. "Delta-01-356423-Echo." The Sovereign soldier froze up for a moment, stunned by what he had said, and then turned and touched his comm. "We've got a militia that knows the protocol. What should I do? He really could be? Yes sir, I'll make sure that nothing happens to him, long enough for you to have a meeting with him."

Mr.Alex
Rick came to, slowly standing up and looking around. He realised he was weoponless and bane was still unconcious.
"Well... like i didnt see that coming."
Rick then looked up at the Sovereign soldier who spoke into his comm. Rick the quickly moved towards Lily and quitly talked to her.
"So what did miss?"

Jedireaper
Tack was dragged into the room where the other prisoners were and tossed towards the wall by the two merciless guards who had brought him in. He hit it with a crunch and slumped against the bi-metal of his back plate, which had dug into his skin. He coughed blood onto his visor and with that he reached up a pulled the helmet from his head and chucked it at the departing guards. It fell short, bounced once and rolled along the deck, echoed by their laughter, to touch off of Lily's foot. tack wiped blood from his mouth with his free hand. Then shifted his eyes to flick across the room, steadying on jacob for a moment, then down to his straps holding his medium density armour chest plate on. With the same hand he pryed the plate off and releaved a nasty slash running from his left shoulder to his side and another brazier across his chest. Red liquid poured from his wounds and he simply applied pressure with his free hand to the deepest cut. His left hand pulled out a cigarette, and he lit up and placed it between his lips. Finally he turned his attention back to the occupants of the holding room, especially the guard. "I'm guessing you don't dish out on medical treatment with all the cloning, or you might give me something to patch this with." He stuttered between whisps of smoke and coughed, then spat the cigarette out. With his eyes a little puffed he smiled. "I always hated smoking."

Zalindrana
=A large man stood high up in the mountains wearing camo armor to match with the surroundings. He watched silently as the three soldiers were taken. He knew he couldnt help them for the risk in getting caught himself was high. When the ships flew off Jason stood up, his camo armor changing colors back to black.=

...Lily. Im coming for you.

=Jason turned and slowly made his way down as he thought of a plan to rescue the three, and possibly who ever else was in the ship as well.=

Jedireaper
The guard who had been talking to Jacob glanced at Tack and snorted. A slight smile crept onto his face and he shut the door plate.

Tack shook his head, but regretted doing so as a wave of dizziness rushed over him which gave him a headache. "Damn Soverignism."

Shaggs
Jacob leaned back against the door, scanning over the militia left in the room. He first noticed Tack who was the most injured out of the group. "What did they do to you out there?" He said in a more drained tone than anything.

Lycanthrope
Max, who was sitting in the corner when the others where thrown in, spoke up addressing the injured Militia Soldier. "Hey man....you got an extra smoke? I havent had one for hours and Im about to go insane." He said in hopes the guy did.

Shaggs
Soon a guard approached the door and motioned for Jacob to come to over. When Jacob stepped over, he was taken by surprise to see The Chancellor himself on that very ship. Two guards grabbed him and held him in place, while another guard removed his helmet. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. Book. My old head of security." Jacob shook his head. "I never served you. I served the people, not your sick schemes." The Chancellor laughed. "On the contrary, when you killed my son, we used a sample of your DNA mixed with his genetic code to develop this strain of clones. Of course, we will need to redo the sequence soon. DNA can only be cloned so many times." Jacob was struck with surprise from what he just learned. "Use me if you have to, but let my team go. That's all that I ask from you." The Chancellor shook his head with a sick smile. "We need all the genetic variability we can get. Throw him back in with the others!"

Mr.Alex
Rick stood and took a few steps forward towards the door and spat down at the Chancellors feet. "F*ck you! You aint taking shit from me!" Rick didnt care if he was going to get tortured or beat down. This had happened to him load of times.

Jedireaper
Tack threw the pack of cigarettes to Max, and turned his attention to Jacob. "I brought a knife to a gun fight. So after they captured me, one wise cracking ass thought it would be fun to slash at me with the sword I had." It was a big lie, but not important enough o truthfully tell his story as yet.

After that he went quiet as the Chancellor appeared at the doorway. He said nothing, did nothing obvious, but had the cigarette he had lit, back in his hand. 'A weapon's a weapon' were his sentiments.

The state prestiege, floundered behind his glorious leader.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily blinked a little and tilted her head at them as they did what they all did. Jacob being grabbed by the guards, a man spitting at the feet of the important looking guy... Hmm. Lily got to her feet and went over to Jacob taking his arm when the guards released him. She gave a worried expression as she held on to him. He was her ally and best friend. she opened her mouth to say something but her head turned to hall outside the Cell.~ ........ Jason? ~Her eyed widened and she released Jacob and ran to the Cell taking the bars in both hands, eyes fixed on the door to the Cell Block they were in.~

Shaggs
Jacob slid down the wall as soon as Lily let go. He lead his team into a trap and they were going to pay the price for it. Jacob seemed uplifted, feeling himself being pulled back up, but he was confused. None of his team were close enough to pull him up. It was free fall. A large explosion rocked the ship, throwing wreckage everywhere, and dropping a large piece of the prison deck towards the mountain face.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily had a wierd, yet funny expression on her face as she was lifted in the air by the free falling of the ship. As soon as the Explosion went off Lily fell back against the Cell bars hitting her head and being knocked unconcious. Debris coming into the cell and cutting her face across her left cheek before she even hit the ground.~

Jedireaper
"Hold on! This is where the fun begins!" Tack smiled and grabbed for one of the chains along the wall but his hand came up short as he slid towards the opposite side.

Shaggs
The hold slammed into a pointed rock, and bounced off, leaving a very sizable hole in the main bars around the left wall. Jacob his the wall hard, and was slowly pushed towards the hole. He tried to hold on, but was sucked out of the hole when he tried to hold onto the bars.

Jedireaper
Tack was next, being slung out the hole through the forces of gravity. He sailed through the air for what seemed like a lifetime before his body landed on the mountain snow capped peak.

Shaggs
Jacob slammed into a rock, sending a shrill alarm through his helmet speakers. A red flashed, but before he could react, he bounced and slammed into the side of another rock, sending him to the ground, and rolling away. He finally came to a rest after hitting a lake. He began to sink slowly below the surface of the water, and was only kept alive by his air tight suit.

Scarlet Fox
~A Strap on Lilys suit was caught and slowly broke. She was the last of the people in the Cell to fall through the hole. She was still unconciouse and was just freefalling down to the mountain rocks.~

Shaggs
Two soldiers grabbed Jacob and pulled him out of the water, slowly, but effectively. Their voices echoed in his head, and both raised an alarm, because both of them had the same voice. When he started to gain more consciousness he realized they had his voice.

Jedireaper
Tack pulled himself free from the snow, looking like he had become nothing but an ice cube. he rubbed his hands together, slowly letting the warmth returm. He saw Lily Free felling through the air and began running towards where she would land. Some Jagged Rocks. Panic gripped him and he leaped up onto of the roks in hope he ight be able to break her fall, be it breaking his body or not.

Zalindrana
=Jason ran over and leaped from the rocks He grabbed Lily in mid air and took hold of Tack. The force he used to jump was enough to keep him moving and land away from the jagged rocks. He set Tack on the ground and nodded to him before gently setting Lily down and kneeling beside her.=

Lily? Lily wake up...

=At first he spoke softly but when she wouldnt wake up his eye twitched.=

HEY! WAKE UP ALREADY! IM NOT HERE TO WATCH YOU SLEEP ALL DAY DAMNIT!!!

Shaggs
Jacob's eyes opened to his alarms going off again. Sovereign and Militia forces both laid dead on the ground, many of them horribly butchered from gunfire. His alarms continued to blare loudly as two soldiers both dressed the same as him approached with two M104's. "Why do both of you have my voice?" He shouted out, searching for a weapon. "Voice mods you 'tard!" Jacob's eyes opened wide as he realized who was talking. "You old sonuvabitch! There's no way! I watched you get shot in the head back on the Artemis!" The soldiers chuckled under his breath. "You saw my helmet get shot, NOT me." The soldier pulled off his helmet and smiled. "Welcome to Delta team."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily stayed down. She didnt wake up even when Jason yelled. She continued to lay there, her forehead bruised from where she hit her head. She still had a pulse which ment she was fine, just unconciouse.~

Zalindrana
=Jason sighed a bit and picked Lily up in both arms and looked to Tack nodding over to where Jacob and the other people are at.=

Come on...

=Jason made his way over to Jacob and his friends, Lily unconcoiuse in his arms.=

Shaggs
Ben and Jacob both looked over towards the others, but Ben twitched and raised his rifle, firing away. "****! More of the those damn machine things!" Jacob pushed the rifle down and looked up at Ben. "What the **** is wrong with you!? Those are our team mates!" Ben snapped back. "Those WERE your team mates! For all we know they are already changed!" Jacob glared and kept Ben's rifle down.

Zalindrana
=Jason blinked as a man raised his gun up. There was no where to take cover so Jason spun on his heel, bent down, and used his body as a shield for Lily in order to protect her. But the bullets didnt hit him for the other pushed the rifle down to simply fire at the ground. Jason looked back and narrowed his eyes.=

What the hell are you trying to do?! Kill us?! Man...

=Jason stepped up to them and knelt down placing Lily upon the ground.=

Oh and dont worry about her she will be fine. Ive known this girl all my life.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Zalindrana
=Jason sighed a bit and picked Lily up in both arms and looked to Tack nodding over to where Jacob and the other people are at.=

Come on...

=Jason made his way over to Jacob and his friends, Lily unconcoiuse in his arms.= I didn't think we were realistically able to see them, let alone be able to walk staight over to them. Does no-one (except Jacob) know how to dramatize. I hate it when players do that, they make it all to easy on the characters.))

-------------------

Tack slowly followed Jason and madehis way through some trees but paused before he broke into the clearing. Th sheer sight of the bloodied bodies of Miltia and Soverign soldiers made the vile in his stomach rise to his throat. That was not however why he refrained from braking cover. A Militia commando was holding a gun to Jason, but Jacob he saw interviened. What the hell? Now he wished he hadn't thrown his helmet at the clone that dragged him into the prison.

Taking a deep breath, he moved around the clearing staying in cover until he was behind two of them. He quickly moved out and tackled one. The commando fell over with Tack bounding off of hime, with the MAN's M104 in his hands. He brought it up and turned and pointed the assault rifle at the soldiers head. Aftr hearing part of Jacob and Ben'sconversation he knew through the voice manerisms (or lack here off) it was Hammer. With a smile slowly creeping onto his face, however slight, he spoke. "Hammer! Aren't you ment to have your brains splatered all over the Artemis's deck?" His breathing was heavy and shalow at the same time, as the lightheadedness took hold from his exertion, altitude, and more importantly, the wounds. His gun wavered slightly.

Shaggs
Ban looked over at Tack. "Tack! Like I said, they shot my helmet, not me! Haha!" Ben was happy to see another of his old teammates, having been alone out in the wilderness for most of the time.

Jacob made his way over to Lily and Jason. "You did a good gob, soldier. Of course, you probably already know that." With a grateful nod, Jacob bent over and took Lily's vitals through a screen built into the arm. Her body was stressed, but she was very alive.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Shaggs
Ban looked over at Tack. "Tack! Like I said, they shot my helmet, not me! Haha!" Ben was happy to see another of his old teammates, having been alone out in the wilderness for most of the time.

Hail (Tack'n'Hail, lol), or Tack looked at Ben for a moment and tossed the M401 back to the soldier, with a slightly wounded swagger, moved over to where Ben was and gave him a friendly hug, or he simply put his arm around him and slapped him on his back. With a devilish grin he began walking towards where Jacob knelt by Lily. "So you''ve explained how you survived but I want to know how you knew you were going to be taken out. And more.." he coughed blood onto his palm, and had to pause "...importantly, how the hell did you get here. And was it you who blew up the ship?"

(just to let you know that Tack is currently too proud, or ego-tistic to ask for medical help, bu he is in more serious need than any of the others. If he doesn't get some soon, he'll pass out and possibly die. If no-one helps him then he'll die and I can bring my absolute most fav and well rounded character I have ever introduced to any and all Role Plays by Shaggs, Red Sparton, and everything else he has called himself; yes Jacob thats right, I refer to Loran 'Rek' Mirez, Hazmat extrodinare, and one tough son'of'a'***** to kill. hahah)

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom limped in desperation near the fort. When he was about fifty yards away, he heard gunfire inside. He grabbed his survival knife and hid behind a tree. He needed medical attention. He had been attacked by the clone assassin, and barely escaped. He waited for something, anything to happen. He wanted revenge.

Jedireaper
You could have been with us, there were other prosoners in the sip that crashed, so to speak, on the mountain.

A Dose Of Vraya
(I did my background before I started reading the rp thread. Anyway, I'll probably just wait until the little battle ends to make my entrance.)

Jedireaper
doesn't matter... the war is only just beginning. Can we call the Clones Replicants instead as it makes them seem even more disposable. It also has the eighties classical 'we're all domed' motif such like Terminator.

A Dose Of Vraya
(you got it)

Shaggs
((Take any and all discussion to the Sign Up. Seriously people.))

Jake took a quick survey of the surrounding area. They would need to seek shelter, to not be caught one again. One of the Ben's soldiers spoke up about a cave with a blast door. "Alright, I'm going to scout up to that door, and see what I can do."

Jedireaper
Tack also volenteered. (order him to get fixed up)

Shaggs
"Tack, from the looks of it, I'm the only soldier in the entire outfit that is even capable of making up there. Be it injuries or just exhaustion, you all have your reasons to stay behind. I'm going alone on this one. You stay here and get fixed up with the others. I don't need a trail of blood leading them to us." He said, laughing as he knew his friends knew he wasn't really that harsh.

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom heard the clanking of footsteps against the cold metal in the wreckage. That meant that whoever was the owner of said feet was big, and didn't care to be sneaky. Tom put away his knife and took out the revolver that had belonged to his father's personal bodyguard. He stared at it for a long time 'no dammit, now is not the time to get emotional' he thought to himself. He squared his chin, took aim at the door of the broken ship, and waited.

Jedireaper
Tack nodded, stepping down. "Yes. Medic?" He turned to Ben, his eyes directing the question to his previously thought dead friend. "And you can answer those questions."

Zalindrana
((sry. Jason was already on the ground and saw where ppl fell. Thats how he knew where they were.))

=Jason nodded to Jacob and bent down to pick her up again.=

Im not even tired. But as much as I want to go with you I have to stay here until Lily wakes up. Or at least stay with her. Good luck.

=Rox turned and walked back so he wasnt just out in the open anymore and sat Lily down. He then sat beside her, leaning his back against a Boulder and eyeing the others.=

Scarlet Fox
~Lily awoke to look up at Jasons face.~ Jason? JASON! ~She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging. She then stopped, falling into his lap and holding her head.~ ... ow...

Shaggs
Ben walked to the a section of trees, not ignoring the others, but more seeing something that worried him. The bushes rustled for a moment, and Jacob popped out, looking Ben in the face. "Man that was cl-" Ben aimed his rifle up and fired once, hitting him in head.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily looked up hearing a round go off. She looked over to Ben and saw Jacob take a hit in the head.~ JACOB!! ~She had just woken up so she didnt know what was going on. She pulled Jasons knife from his boot and ran at Ben with surprising speed, her eyes open wide with hate and rage.~ ILL KILL YOU!!!

Shaggs
"Ben threw down his rifle and got into a defensive position. "I know what you are thinking, but Jake went UP the mountain!" Ben braced himself, and was ready for the hit.

Scarlet Fox
Darn it. Was it Jake or Jacob who you shot??))

Shaggs
((It was a clone))

Scarlet Fox
((Of Jake. If it was not Jacob, Lilys Partner, then Ignore my post. Im still with Jason. Ill redo it too.))

~Lily looked up from Jason and blinked.~ Whats going on? ~She looked over to a man as he shot another man.~ .... did I miss something? Wheres Jacob at?

Shaggs
((Jake and Jacob are the same person. Jake is just short for Jacob.))

Scarlet Fox
>.< GAH! Im so confused. I thought you had two diffrent ppl. but okay I know that now. GAH! Okay stay with my original post then. Ill reply to the one you made about Lily running at you.))

~Lily continue to run at Ben and she jumped to the left, landing on her toes then bounding over the the right as she swings out with the knife in her hand. Her face then suddenly looks confused as she pulls back, losses her balance, then falls on her butt.~ ... What?

Zalindrana
=Jason got to his feet and walked over to Lily and Ben. He crossed his arms and just looked at her on her rear.=

Good call, but there had to be another reason of how you knew it wasnt him. For all we know he could of circled around because there was a blockade. Or did you just take that risk?

Jedireaper
After getting fixed up with what thay had in Meds Tack walked over with a med scanner. After a quick check he turned to Ben. "Jason has a valid point. Nice." He smiled. "Now I'll need a few moments to run a scan on this blood sample, then we'll know."

Shaggs
Ben sighed and pulled his glove off, showing a tattoo on his right hand. He then pointed down at the un-gloved clone. "No need. Don't doubt me about my bro again."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily got to her feet. He went up the moutain? She let out a 'Humph', turned away from them all, and began up the Mountain to follow Jacob. He was her partner after all and they had been through alot. She wasnt about to let him have fun without her.... Or get hurt without her there.~

Shaggs
Jacob arrived at the door, momentarily distracted by the gun fire. Now, concentrating on the door again, it suddenly opened, and he lifted his rifle, but was met with one in his face. "Name and rank."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily followed what she could of Jacobs tracks. The fact that she wasnt good at tracking to start with didnt help at all. She pouted in silence as she continued her search. She thought finding him would be easier then this. She looked back once to where she had just came from and sighed before carrying on~

Shaggs
Jacob tapped his comm twice, a quick way to broadcast his position. "Jacob Book, Ex-Sovereign Sergeant." The other soldier looked him over for a moment. "Ex-Sovereign?" Jacob nodded. "Wolf Pack now." The soldier quickly lowered his weapon and opened the door all the way. "Why didn't you say so? We need as many resistance members as we can get." Jacob was about to enter but stopped himself. "Hey, the door is open. Proceed with caution."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily sighed and stomped her foot once. She was about to turn back when she heard a tapping over her comm. Was that him? She took a moment to lock on to where it came from and quickly made her way over. It wasnt too far off. She then came to a halt as she saw Jacob step into some kind of bunker. She tilted her head to the side like a curious little puppy before running over to the door.~

Shaggs
The soldier raised his weapon, and Jacob quickly snatched it away. "She's with me." Placing the weapon down, he held his hand out, beckoning Lily to come over. "She doesn't talk much, so get used to it."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily flicked a small blade from her sleeve when the gun was raised but she pushed it back in just as quickly when Jacob pushed it down. She smiled big and ran over and putting a hand on Jacobs shoulder. she looked to the man at the door and just glared at him with an arched brow. It was obviouse she didnt trust this guy.~

Jedireaper
(Uh? Do all things I join completely halt after a few posts when I leave? Strange)

Tack sat up and strapped on his armour having been given some time to rest, he got hold of some ammo, but lacked the rifle to which the ammo belonged. The best he could manage was the pistol the Jacob clone was carrying. It was trange to look down at the body of someone who was just like his good friend, but so alien if the two of them had been standing together. "So whats the plan?" He asked Ben, taking a bite from a ration bar.

Shaggs
"I don't know about the rest of you, but I am making my way up to where Jake and that chick are."

Jedireaper
"Sounds good, I'll come to, then." (I miss Hazmat)

Shaggs
(This will be better than Hazmat, as soon as everyone gets their asses to the base)

Ben started to move, not caring if anyone was following him. "I don't like the look of that base, but I guess we have no choice." Jacob and Lily were both safely inside, being led by the guard to the main quarters. "You'll be able to sleep here tonight."

Scarlet Fox
~As Lily followed the Guard she put her hands behind her head in a lazy like Fashion. She then eyed Jacob and smiled softly at him. Her eyes didnt stay on him long however for she started to look around the base they were now in.~

Shaggs
The guard looked to the two. "Do whatever you two want in hear, but DO NOT, I repeat, do not go into the lower area of the base. It's been deemed off limits, even to officers."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily looked right back at the guard then stuck out her tonuge before crossing her arms. Basically saying these people were no fun.~

Zalindrana
=Jason put a hand to his head when Lily ran off. He looked to Ben and then to Tack.=

I have to go after Lily. If she gets hurt ill be mad. So Im coming too.

=He then began to follow Ben to the base.=

Jedireaper
(Tack is going to be a back seat character, ok, nothing like Rek from Hazmat)

Shaggs
A low rumble shot through the base, almost seemingly like a loud roar. "What the hell was that?" The guard sighed and sat down. "It's the damn power system. We were one short a fuse, so we have to continually switch them back and forth." Jacob looked at the guard. "That's bullshit and you know it." The guard growled a little. "I was ordered to tell what that was by the commander." Jacob walked over to a service elevator and stepped inside. The guard was about to protest, but Jacob kept his cool. "Heading to the recreational center, you in, Lily?"

(Well, this story will be hard to progress with just me and Scarlet, but it is working so it's up to you.)

Jedireaper
(When ever we GET there I'll see... I do have my reasons)

Shaggs
Ben trudged up the hill, seeing next to no one, except the very few militia wandering around. Without a second look, he kept moving, and started to run, almost like he was trying to lose the others. After a minutes, Ben arrived at the door and slammed his fist on it twice. The door opened and the other soldiers lowered their weapons again. "More Wolf Pack, let 'em through." With a nod, he walked in and made a right instead of the left that led to the crew quarters. As soon as he made it to the command center, he opened up a recorder, and pressed the button. "Jake, Daichi is the access."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily scratched her cheek in thought. She could probably fix the power generator. But she just shrugged to herself, smiled wide and goofy like, and got into the elevator with Jacop.~

Jedireaper
(Right behind you today)

Shaggs
Jacob hit the down button, and gave the guard a smart-ass wave as he and Lily both went into the lower area of the base.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily leaned against the Elevator wall with her arms crossed over her belly. She looked up at Jacob and smiled sweetly, tilting her head to the side.~ ....how long is the Elevator ride? ~She said with a soft toned voice.~

Shaggs
"Honestly.. I have no ide-" Just as Jacob was talking, the doors slowly opened as the elevator stopped. The doors revealed a small hallway that was mostly dark, except for a few working lights.

rowanee
(what the hell are we doing)

rowanee
a young girl was standing in fort of the door as soon as she saw Jacob her mouth dropped " i got lost!" she said in surprise " um" she cleared her throat "i mean ahhhhh" "i was sleep walking it wasn't me!"

Scarlet Fox
((Its RP. and not to be rude but plz dont post unless you register a character in the Registration thread. also a young girl would not be walking around in the lower level of a highly secured base. If you wish to join make a character sheet in the Registration Thread, wait for approval from Shaggs and then read pasts posts so you get an understanding of the RP.))

~Lily quickly pushed off the wall as the door open. She eyed Jacob and frowned slightly. Guess she will spend time with him later. She looked into the dark hallway and got behind jacob. It was that she was afraid of the dark, it was just she was in a strange place with a dark hallway before her. Not only that but she didnt trust this place at all.~

Shaggs
"Well, I brought you down here, because I know for a fact that you can fix that generator." he said with a smile, putting his hand on Lily's shoulder. Jacob flicked on his shoulder light, and illuminated a portion of the dark hallway, barely showing the outline of a door.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily placed her hand on Jacobs as he rested it on her shoulder. She smiled and nodded a bit. Agreeing that she could fix it. As she thought that she looked up as if in thought.... Possibly.... She said to herself. Depends on how bad of shape it is in. She looked back at Jacob, squeezed his hand and then her eye twitched as he turned on his light. She forgot about that. She reached to her shoulder and turned on the light that was attached to her vest.~

Shaggs
Jacob walked slow, making sure that she was right by his side the entire time, not wanting to lose her in the vast darkness. When he reached the first door, he searched for a way to open it, but only found a dark keypad. "Looks like we won't be going anywhere else, til you work your magic on that generator." he said, smiling at her.

Jedireaper
Tack is where?

Zalindrana
((was everyone let into the complex or did Ben lose everyone when he ran off?))

Shaggs
((Oh do I seriously have to lead EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME? Just write that you are heading to the compound. This isn't hosted. I'm not going to be mad if you just go to the compound. It was up the hill and very noticeable.))

Scarlet Fox
Dont worry about him Shaggy ^_^ He is stoopid. stick out tongue much Luv Z))

Scarlet Fox
~Lily grinned at Jacob as she loked back at him, then looked to the dark Panel. She shrugged a bit before continuing to walk until they got to the Generator room. She moved her flashlight around as she checked over it then made a face as if to say "Holy ****". She let out a sigh before she went into her bag to get some tools out and began to try and fix the generator.~

Shaggs
Jacob scanned the area. It was an frightening calm that shook Jacob to his very core. It was almost as if the shadows around him were trying to move in slowly. Jacob grew edgy, but was kept calm by his knowledge that Lily was behind him. He moved back a little bit, and shut the door behind them, crouching down next to her. "I'm sorry that I got you into all of this."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily stopped what she was doing for a moment and looked at shaggs crouching beside her. She smiled softly and leaned over kissing his cheek.~ I would follow you even on a suicide mission. ~She smiled a little then turned her head to continue her work on the Generator.~

Shaggs
Jacob looked at her for a second, and then a smile slid onto his lips, something that hadn't happened in years. "You know I'd never let you die out here." Jacob kept smiling, and then turned to watch a shadow move across the dim light under the door. He raised his weapon, but kept quiet about it.

Scarlet Fox
~As Lily worked with a few wires sparks flew out and she fell back.~ ..wow.. ~She sat back up and this time carfully reattached the wires. She then shut the panel and stood up.~ That should do it. ~She smiled in triumph and looked to Jacob.~

Shaggs
Jacob smiled back at her, and then looked back to the door. "Shall we fire her up and see what happens?" Jacob laughed a little and put his hand on the switch. "Fingers crossed." As soon as the bar dropped, the generator began to rumble slightly, and then started to pick up fully. The lights flickered on and revealed blood across the walls, and bullet holes all over the place.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily smiled wide as Jacob flicked the switch, but her smile faded to horror as she saw the surrounding area.~ what the.... ~She pulled her side arm out of its holster and raised it up to scan the area. A look of confusion and horror on her face.~

Shaggs
Jacob looked back to her, and then put a finger to his lips. With a nod, he inched his way to the door, and looked out the view window. The door closest to the elevator was now open, and a blood trail was coming from it, and leading down another hallway.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily looked out the window and then nodded to Jacob. She silently but quickly made her way down the hall, following the blood trail. She came up to the door the trail went into and pressed up against the wall beside it before looking to Jacob~

Shaggs
Jacob quietly moved up next to her, and silently cocked his weapon. Taking a deep breath, he looked to her to watch for her signal.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily took a breath and signaled that she was going in. She then ran through the door and aimed her Jackal down the new hall and scanned over the area.~

Shaggs
Jacob whipped around and saw nothing, but slapped to the other wall, making absolutely sure nothing was coming. After a few moment, he looked back into the room and saw something he couldn't explain. Without a word, he slowly walked into the room. Tanks lined the walls, each filled with the same fluid, except for one that was smashed to pieces. The contents of the tanks looked mostly human, but had various things wrong with them.

Scarlet Fox
~Lilys jaw just dropped as she looked around at the tanks. She came up to one of them and leaned in close to get a better look. She then looked to Jacob with a confused "What the hell" look on her face.~

Shaggs
One body had two wings springing from it's back, and another had two hideous growths in the same spot. "Hello, I am Dr. Jarvis. I was put in charge of this project, which was an extreme success. The Angels were a perfect success, and their killing capabilities are next to unmatched. When Sovereign attacks the rest of the world, we'll release just one angel, just to see what happens."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily reached up and tapped the tank abit but as soon as she heard the voice she turned with her gun up aiming to where the voice was coming from.~

Shaggs
A video screen illuminated from the darkness and a face appeared. It was obviously pre-recorded and Jacob quickly looked away. "We have to ge-" Jacob was looking in the door way, an Angel staring back.

Zalindrana
Originally posted by Shaggs
((Oh do I seriously have to lead EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME? Just write that you are heading to the compound. This isn't hosted. I'm not going to be mad if you just go to the compound. It was up the hill and very noticeable.))

((I was just asking cause I didnt know if you wanted Ben to lose everyone or not.))

~Jason sprinted his large form after Ben as he ran off to the compound. when they got there he looked at the guard who allowed them in and as soon as Ben turned left, Jason turned to a guard and looked him dead in t he eyes~

A young woman came through here y the name of Lily. Where did she go! She ran off after a guy. Her Partner. Jacob I think his name was. Where are they?

Shaggs
The guard looked at him for a moment and then at his uniform. "They went down below without my permission. Hope they both get killed for it." The guard turned and joined to others, who he had previously been conversing with.

Ben grabbed some extra ammo, and boarded a specialized elevator, that took him down, very slowly, very deeply.

Zalindrana
=Jason would of taken the guard down if he wasnt in a complex full of them. He slammed his fist into the wall.=

Which way?!

Shaggs
The guard sighed and looked back. "I don't know. Maybe the sign with an arrow entitled "Elevator" might help."

Scarlet Fox
Have to what? ~Lily turned to look at Jacob and then lifted her gun up as an Angel was there.~ ...guess we know why that one is empty....

Zalindrana
=Jason rolled his eyes=

What floor smart guy? Never mind ill take a guess.

=He turned and made his way down the hall to the elevator. He looked up at the display that said where the elevator was and then pushed the call button. When it came up he got in, and pushed the bottom to go to the floor Jacob and Lily were both at. He took hold of his rifle and waited, eyes staring intently at the Elevator doors as he decended.=

Shaggs
Jacob threw Lily to the floor and raised his assault rifle, firing at the angel, and running past it down the hall. The angel roared and ran after him, trying to spread it's wings, but not having enough room.

Zalindrana
=Ding. The elevator got to the floor and it opened. He stepped out and his attention turned to the side to see Jacob running down the hall towards him with some kind of winged beast chasing him.=

What the ****?!?!?!

=Jason walked into the hall way, pushed himself to the wall and raised his weapon. He motion for Jacob to run down the other side of the wall and then opened fire upon it.=

Scarlet Fox
~Lily hit the ground and looked up to see Jacob fire and then run.~ JACOB!!! ~She scrambled to her feet and ran after them both. However she stopped short of the door when Bullets started to fly.~

Shaggs
Jacob turned to fire, but was thrown forward by the angel. The only thing that saved him was the gunfire that hit the angel, distracting him long enough for Jacob to move. He limped down a hallway where found a puddle of blood and a shotgun. Doing what he knew best, he opened a door, and hid directly at the corner, forcing the barrel in the angel's face right as it came it. Pulling the trigger, he sent the angel back, tearing it's head off.

Zalindrana
=Jason flinched a bit as the angels head turned into gore. He then ran over to its body and put a few rounds into it, kicked it once then looked to Jacob.=

What the hell was that thing!?! And where Is Lily?!

Scarlet Fox
~Lily waited for the bullets to stop and right when she heard Jasons voice she lite up and ran out of the door and down the hall. She jumped up and hugged Jason tightly~ JASON! Im so glad your here! ~She then let him go and slammed her fist into his arm~ WHAT TOOK YOU!?!?

Jedireaper
Tack... uhm ...fired his pistol, covering Lily.

Shaggs
Jacob smiled at the two, and then went to one knee, feeling a stream of blood go down his back. His armor had been pierced and blood was slowly pouring out. "Ha.. just my luck"

Jedireaper
Tack passed his lighter to him, and a shotgun shell was taped to it. "Y'know how to do it right. Use the powder."

Shaggs
Jacob shook his head, and pushed it away. "That's not how I work, soldier." Jacob removed his helmet and set it to the side, and leaned back against the wall.

Jedireaper
Tack smiled at Jacob, then crouched down beside him. Reloading his pistol, he retrieved his lighter. "Couldn't hurt to try it now. Rambo lived."

Shaggs
"As long as I am in this suit, my vitals will be sustained. I'll tend to it after. These suits are a ***** to put on." Jacob pushed himself up again, grimacing a little, and checking his weapons.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>