So the cute train guard was working today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
There's a train guard I see on the train from time-to-time and he's sooooooo cute. Honestly, each time he clips my ticket mental images flash through my mind of me and him on the train together with NOBODY else... and we both get naked. With the train still moving we make hot, sweaty, passionate love and are both as loud as we want because we're the only ones on the train... I think it's the first time I've ever mentally undressed somebody who works in customer service.

So, share any stories or crushes you have of people who you see from time-to-time but don't know actually know them. People who work in customer service, e.g the cute movie-ticket guy/girl, cute pizza delivery guy, etc.

Quincy
Oh man.

I AM that cute train guard.

Let's nail

GCG
You should tell him you dont have a ticket and ask him to pay in kind

Ax3l
Ask him why he's guarding a train. Where does he think he is? The wild wild west?

Kram3r
Originally posted by Ax3l
Ask him why he's guarding a train. Where does he think he is? The wild wild west?

She's in New Zealand. They're like that. I mean, they have people to clip tickets.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Kram3r
She's in New Zealand. They're like that. I mean, they have people to clip tickets.

Ooh New Zealand, awesome place.

BlackC@
^ Thanks, yeah, NZ is pretty cool.

Maybe the next time the train guard hands the ticket back to me I should 'accidentally' drop it then do the bend 'n snap - works everytime! eek!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by GCG
You should tell him you dont have a ticket and ask him to pay in kind

EHXl89-cGsE

Lord Knightfa11
cute blonde usher person girl @ mai favorite theater. so ya.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
cute blonde usher person girl @ mai favorite theater. so ya.

Make your brother tell her you're dead and then go up and ask her out on a date....works everytime wink

jalek moye
really cute girl at the bueaty supply store which is two stores down from the one i work in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.