S03E15 - Trust and Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Following a chain of unexpected events, our Heroes are on the run from their latest adversary and one of their own, Nathan Petrelli. After Matt paints a series of prophetic images, the tragic fate of someone close to him is revealed. Elsewhere, Sylar continues his search for his father and encounters a young outcast with information and an ability of his own.

"Trust and Blood" Preview

F4E_e5gQy1s

Discuss...

Mairuzu
Sweeeet

S_D_J
it shows promise

... totally hate future-drawing Matt, though. The show needs to shake up all habits... even though the paintigs are pointless since they always happen anyways....

Captain REX
The paintings were sick in the first season because they were still somewhat mysterious. Now it's kinda just... oh, look, paintings.

Quincy
I don't get why Parkman can paint anyways. Cause he ate some Peyote in the desert and tripped sack?

Mairuzu
Because the ghost told him to

lame

Alkaselzer
I'm guessing it will be explained before the end of the season.

BackFire
Indeed, the painting thing really needs to be put to rest. It seems it's now being used as a fallback plot device when they can't think of something interesting for a character.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
I'm guessing it will be explained before the end of the season.

doubtful... all we are getting is the "ghost told me" BS

Alkaselzer
I'd hope that's not the end of it.

S_D_J
Sneek Peek

-Ando and Daphne talk about the kidnappings
h-tAv6YB9DY

Captain REX
So, is Daphne fast enough to run across water?

BackFire
Man I wanna **** Daphne.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by BackFire
Man I wanna **** Daphne.

****in agreed

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Captain REX
So, is Daphne fast enough to run across water? Is she fast enough to jump across it?

S_D_J
So, is Daphne fast enough to run across water?

nope, she takes a shortcut through the North Pole stick out tongue

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Is she fast enough to jump across it?

that's how she gets to Japan big grin

Quincy
Ya know...this volume ain't half bad so far.

Anti-Monitor
Another good EP.

Kento
Hiro finally manages to be with everybody else instead of his own sidequest type things but has no powers. That must suck.

Captain REX
As sad as it is that Hiro is stopping time any more, I'm sure he is entirely happy just being a normal hero. But yeah, definitely good to see that he has joined the gang.

starlock
Not so good an episode i.m.o, i dont like the painting Matt either...and there is more wrong with this episode than right.

Quincy
Yeah it still has its share of problems. Bennet is still on that one track mind. "I'm doing this to protect this family! again!" and Claire yet again disapproves. 200 bucks says that soon Claire will be like "Oh I get it now! I love you dad!"

Lame.

Also, Matt painting is so stupid man! Why does he have this power now? So bad.

Kento
As sad as it is that Hiro is stopping time any more, I'm sure he is entirely happy just being a normal hero. But yeah, definitely good to see that he has joined the gang. Who knows maybe since he doesn't have his powers he'll finally end up becoming like his future self. One can only hope cause without sword wielding Hiro he may as well not be with the gang since he won't help against the soldiers.

Anti-Monitor
Would Peter gain his powers back again by touching Sylar and keep them this time around?

Mairuzu
I was thinking peter will find someone with his old power and if he touches him... you know.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by BackFire
Man I wanna **** Daphne.
Hells yeah. I would do it in slow motion too.

It was an ok episode. I agree with most here, the painitngs are getting too much already. One thing I was thinking, Ando doesnt kill Hiro, I think he super charges him and thus give him his powers back. Thats just my opinion.

Superherovandal
First of all that situation in the future is moot they changed it by destroying the paper with the formula. and that is what he fought with hiro about right?

Darth Vicious
I thought it was a moot point but they brought it up yesterday. So they might do something with it.

Captain REX
Yeah, Ando was challenging Hiro for the formula... hmm. Also, I wonder what effect Ando super-charging a person without a power would do. It appeared to kill Hiro in the Future, rather than teleport him somewhere as his power would do. I'm guessing Hiro didn't have his power in that future either... once again, hmm.

Also, any thoughts on who texted Claire?

Quincy
The writers did an interview and said that his lightning can also harm people.

Because they are too lame to actually tell you that in the context of the show.

Anti-Monitor

Pete, he had a cell and used it once last time....

S_D_J
Yeah, Ando was challenging Hiro for the formula... hmm. Also, I wonder what effect Ando super-charging a person without a power would do. It appeared to kill Hiro in the Future, rather than teleport him somewhere as his power would do. I'm guessing Hiro didn't have his power in that future either... once again, hmm.

It was Hana.... big grin

probably Micah.... or an entirely new character...

It was an ok episode, lots of tension, what Matt did to those soldier...good
microwave kid, not so good... that was done way too fast for my liking

The Hunter is a real SOB

Captain REX
I thought Peter didn't use the cellphone because it'd get him found?

Oh, and I don't think the Hunter has any powers.

S_D_J
Peter didn't send the message.

It seems it is a new character altogether.

starlock
Knowing this show...a pretty boy..new character is the one who text Claire...and we will be privileged to watch episode after episode of their new found love sick

Mairuzu
Originally posted by starlock
Knowing this show...a pretty boy..new character is the one who text Claire...and we will be privileged to watch episode after episode of their new found love sick i really hope not

Blue_Hefner

West shifty

S_D_J
If I remember correctly, there was suppose to be a new californian surfer-dude character coming to the show

no expression

Captain REX
Gotta love those Californians.

Mairuzu
Gotta love those Californians. stoned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.