Uber Alternate JLA vs. Uber Marvel Baddasses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Superman 1 Million (Superman Type)
Wonder Woman "Wanda" ( Wonder Woman Type)
Black Racer (Speedster Type)
Mr. Miracle (Hand to hand type)
Infinity Man (Multi-Powered Type)
Takion (Energy Manip Type)
Harvey Superman ( Telepathic type)

vs.

Thanos
DP Tyrant
The Runner with Space gem
Gamora with God Slayer
Silver Surfer
Dark Pheonix
Onslaught

iceman24567
Originally posted by fangirl101

vs.

Thanos
DP Tyrant
Gamora with God Slayer
Silver Surfer
Dark Pheonix
Onslaught Mr. Miracle with the Ale?

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mr. Miracle with the Ale?
No. Just Mr. Miracle.

Enyalus
I dunno who "Wanda" is so I don't understand why she'd be matched up with Tyrant. Is that the shiny Wondy from DC 1M?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
I dunno who "Wanda" is so I don't understand why she'd be matched up with Tyrant. Is that the shiny Wondy from DC 1M?
No. That is WM1M.

Enyalus
No. That is WM1M.

I figured.

fangirl101
I dunno who "Wanda" is so I don't understand why she'd be matched up with Tyrant. Is that the shiny Wondy from DC 1M? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_versions_of_Wonder_Woman

Enyalus
IMO:

Supes 1M vs. Thanos = Supes.
WW vs. DP Tyrant = ?
Runner w/ SG vs. BR = Runner.
Scott Free vs. Gamora = Gamora.
IM vs. SS = IM.
Takion vs. DP = DP.
SuperMAN vs. Onslaught = Onslaught.

And I really can't call it any more detailed than that. Onslaught & DP are multiple-team wreckers. SM1M could be. *shrug*

TricksterPriest
Infinity Man is a team wrecker, but nowhere near the level of DP. Onslaught......going by feats he has a shot. stick out tongue

Black racer though? thumb down Way way unfair. Take him out for someone less uber.

Also, Gamora and Surfer are outgunned here.

Bentley
This is Black Racer and Supes 1M vs Onslaught and Dark Phoenix. no expression

Uxas Khan
Gamora and surfer,lulz
Team 1 wins

Nestical
Supes 1M vs. Thanos = Supes.
WW vs. DP Tyrant = Tyrant
Runner w/ SG vs. BR = Runner.
Scott Free vs. Gamora = Dont know enough about scott free to comment
IM vs. SS = IM.
Takion vs. DP = DP.
SuperMAN vs. Onslaught = Onslaught.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Also, Gamora and Surfer are outgunned here.

How is Gamora outgunned? Scott was nearly killed by a regular bullet...

Philosophía
JLA, with ease.

Space M ummy

TricksterPriest
Black Racer is DEATH. no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Space M ummy
With ease? seriously? The runner has the space gem. Ignore for a second that it's impossible to be faster than the space gem (and the runner is barred from death's realm and Can't Be Killed) and realize the possibility that the space gem could either BFR the entire JLA somewhere fatal, or slow them all to speeds that would make it impossible to fight.

And that's just the runner. DP and Onslaught are borderline abstract level.

in no WAY is this a fair fight. black racer can't do shit to the runner.

xJLxKing

vs.

Thanos
DP Tyrant
Gamora with God Slayer
Silver Surfer
Dark Pheonix
Onslaught
Black Racer is very very STRONG. Same goes for Dark Pheonix. The question is who is stronger Black Racer or Dark Pheonix. The winner decides the match. If DP can kill BR then team 2 wins(imo) however, that is not happening. Team 1 wins due to Black Racer and Superman One Million

Mindset
Black Racer will be chasing Runner for Eternity. smile

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Black Racer will be chasing Runner for Eternity. smile
I though Black Racer is as fast as he needs to be. Just enough to catch anyone

Mindset
Wasn't fast enough to catch Wally.

xJLxKing
He was catching up to Wally like Carry. He was just about to touch him and BAM end of time. Any ways isn't that like running?

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He was catching up to Wally like Carry. He was just about to touch him and BAM end of time. Any ways isn't that like running? What?

Naija boy
Marvel badasses

xJLxKing
What? hmm what scenario are you talking about? I was talking about black flash, or dead flash(forgot the name)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Marvel badasses

Agreed.

psycho gundam
hmm what scenario are you talking about? I was talking about black flash, or dead flash(forgot the name) the runner just has to subconsciously want to be far away from the black racer and the space gem will make it so that he never gets close to him.

but i doubt he can kill him anyway, death BARRED him from the afterlife so there is no dying for him.

fangirl101

vs.

Thanos
DP Tyrant
Gamora with God Slayer
Silver Surfer
Dark Pheonix
Onslaught

Wanda vs. Onslaught= Wanda. She can erase the component parts of Onslaught from ever existing and win. Her high physical and Psionic might would be just enough to keep her in the game before her retcon powers took effect.

DP Tyrant vs. Superman 1M= SM1M. Galaxy moving force vision and time shattering punches for the win.

Black Racer vs. The Runner= The Runner could use the space gem to fold space around the BR for an endless loop of space. Providing he's gotten the hint out it's true power.

MM vs. Gamora= This one is a toss up.

Thanos vs. Takion= Takion gets the nod.

IM vs. DP= DP wins this one

Harvey vs. Surfer. Hmmmm. Gonna say Surfer for the win via speed blitz.

leaving SM1M, Takion, And Wanda vs. The Runner, Surfer, And DP.

DP would eventually Over whelm SM1M. Takion Beats Surfer. And Wanda either erases Runner out right or he speed blitzes her to hell.

The fight is a toss up.

psycho gundam
^ lol, and you can't weigh in on your own thread, it tends to reveal intent.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ lol, and you can't weigh in on your own thread, it tends to reveal intent.
Yes. The true intent of a toss up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Wanda vs. Onslaught= Wanda. She can erase the component parts of Onslaught from ever existing and win. Her high physical and Psionic might would be just enough to keep her in the game before her retcon powers took effect.

Erm. I am pretty sure that even if she decided to erase, say, Magneto, Onslaught would still exist. Considering as per the thread, he's already been created.

psycho gundam
Yes. The true intent of a toss up. roll eyes (sarcastic) i'm not dissing you, i'm doing you a favor. for instance, you said takion beats surfer, that's not certain and someone could jump on you for that. it's best to leave it to the board.

skygunner41
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm not dissing you, i'm doing you a favor. for instance, you said takion beats surfer, that's not certain and someone could jump on you for that. it's best to leave it to the board.

Why talkion beat surfer not certain?

TricksterPriest
I fail to see how Takion beating Surfer is even in question. He's an avatar of the Source.

Space M ummy

DP Tyrant vs. Superman 1M= SM1M. Galaxy moving force vision and time shattering punches for the win.

Black Racer vs. The Runner= The Runner could use the space gem to fold space around the BR for an endless loop of space. Providing he's gotten the hint out it's true power.

DP would eventually Over whelm SM1M. Takion Beats Surfer. And Wanda either erases Runner out right or he speed blitzes her to hell.

The fight is a toss up.

This fight isn't really a Toss up, since you have the fights as 1 on 1.
Why they would fight this way when several members of the marvel team have area attacks is beyond me.

Per the Shi'ar, Dark Phoenix eats suns for fun, has the power to obliterate the universe, and is somewhere around Galactus Level. Even RESIDUE of the phoenix force was sufficient for an elderly rachel grey to pull the minds of Scott Summers and Jean Grey thousands of years into the future. RESIDUE. Good luck fighting DP when your entire team's minds are BFR'ed thousands of years into the future/past into bodies with no powers.

Onslaught is somewhere around celestial level- he created a star from nothing, and franklin richards (a subset of onslaught) created a pocket universe from nothing. There aren't too many people on the DC team that can survive a sun being dropped on them, for instance. Onslaught's ultimate form was also purely psionic and for all intents and purposes can't be attacked without a plot device.

The runner with the space gem is what really breaks this though. with complete control of space- with a thought all of the DC team is potentially teleported into a billion separate pieces and killed. think nightcrawler teleporting your head off, to the Nth degree. Any attacks, physical, energy, or otherwise will be rerouted (via control of space) harmlessly around the marvel team.

Even if this was runner vs. the entire DC team, no one on the DC team could hit him. It doesn't matter how fast you are if your opponent can control and warp space so you always end up back where you started, or he's always ahead of you. Runner is also completely unkillable, so what is black racer going to do?

This fight needs to have the space gem and probably dark phoenix removed for it to be remotely fair. No one on the DC team is anywhere near "universe destroying" or "complete control of space" levels.

And if you're going to have wanda "erasing people from existence" keep in mind Dark Phoenix and Surfer both have time travel capability, and Onslaught is at MINIMUM a world class to pocket-universe class reality warper.

tjcoady
I'm sorry, who is "Wanda?" What Elseworld or whatever was she in? The Wikipedia page didn't mention a "Wanda."

tjcoady

Death can't run faster than the speed of light. Flash Fact.

Enyalus
Originally posted by tjcoady
I'm sorry, who is "Wanda?" What Elseworld or whatever was she in? The Wikipedia page didn't mention a "Wanda."

So it's not just me? God, I'm relieved.

kgkg
I fail to see how Takion beating Surfer is even in question. He's an avatar of the Source. That means a lot these days

iceman24567
I though Black Racer is as fast as he needs to be. Just enough to catch anyone He didn't get Barry wink
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture007.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
He didn't get Barry wink

Someone needs to photoshop in a "Forest, Run!" after that first 'RUN!'

iceman24567
Someone needs to photoshop in a "Forest, Run!" after that first 'RUN!' shifty

Knowsbleed33
Marvel.

Nestical

The fight is a toss up.

why are you commenting on your own thread,we know who you would be leaning for,yet i know you didnt really say whowould win but who are you fooling?also if this is supposed to be marvel uber badasses,why did you depower tyrant,couldnt make him too uber could you.nothing new for you

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
why are you commenting on your own thread,we know who you would be leaning for,yet i know you didnt really say whowould win but who are you fooling?also if this is supposed to be marvel uber badasses,why did you depower tyrant,couldnt make him too uber could you.nothing new for you
Why are you so silly? Depowered Tyrant is a trans tier/skyfather. Anything over that would be too much since Marvel Already has the Dark Phoenix.

Bentley
There is no way in hell Mr. Miracle beats Gamora no expression

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
There is no way in hell Mr. Miracle beats Gamora no expression
Really? He's been shown to hold his own against Orion Sparring. HE could move fast enough for her to never lay more than a glancing blow.

TricksterPriest
Black Racer shouldn't be here. He's more powerful than anyone else on the field.

Mindset
Not really

psycho gundam
Black Racer shouldn't be here. He's more powerful than anyone else on the field. he got his heart ripped out, that won't be happening to most of the characters on either side.

TricksterPriest
By Infinity Man acting as agent of The Source. The Source is his power font and that story is not exactly canon to begin with.

No one here has authority or power from the Source. Thus, not applicable.

No one escapes the Black Racer.

Mindset
Flash did

Enyalus
No one escapes the Black Racer.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Really? Do you really have that bad a memory?

TricksterPriest
Which incident are you talking about? When Supes talked him out of taking John Henry Irons? That one is not applicable.

Flash outrunning him in FC and as Black Flash? Again, nobody here can do what Flash did, so not applicable.

Enyalus
Which incident are you talking about? When Supes talked him out of taking John Henry Irons? That one is not applicable.

Flash outrunning him in FC and as Black Flash? Again, nobody here can do what Flash did, so not applicable.

At least three of the characters on the Marvel side are FTL. BR can't go FTL.

Mindset
Oh I see, only Flash can do it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

TricksterPriest
At least three of the characters on the Marvel side are FTL. BR can't go FTL.

It was specifically stated they had to go FTL to get to Darkseid.

Also *cough* Black Flash *cough*

Mindset: Give me a break. Like anyone else here can claim to run faster than Death itself.

Mindset
According to you no one can outrun the Black Racer.

And yea, Runner w/ Space Gem isn't anywhere close to Flash speed, because again, according to you he can go as fast as he wants...just not as fast as Zoom.

thumb up

Naija boy
Hmm being to fast for death? sort of like this eh?

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/GLA02of04page04.jpg

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/SilverSurfer_Rune-14.jpg

shifty

TricksterPriest
And Deathurge is comparable to Black Racer how? He's just an agent of Oblivion.

Black Racer IS Death.

Runner only used the gem for teleports and didn't have a clue as to it's real potential. As for being Flash level in speed, *cough* Buried Allen *cough*

tjcoady

Black Racer IS Death.

Runner only used the gem for teleports and didn't have a clue as to it's real potential. As for being Flash level in speed, *cough* Buried Allen *cough*

Barry explicitly stated that Death can't go faster than the speed of light. Ergo, anyone >c, can outrace the Black Racer. Everyone here seems to agree that the Runner with the gem is faster than the speed of light.

What's the confusion there? Unless you can successfully argue that the Runner with the gem is not as fast as the speed of light, then he can outrace the Black Racer.

Mindset

Black Racer IS Death.

Runner only used the gem for teleports and didn't have a clue as to it's real potential. As for being Flash level in speed, *cough* Buried Allen *cough* And it matters that he teleports instead of running way?

You would have a point if his teleportation was slower.

Even w/o the gem he can move at least as fast as SS.

Naija boy
Barry explicitly stated that Death can't go faster than the speed of light. Ergo, anyone >c, can outrace the Black Racer. Everyone here seems to agree that the Runner with the gem is faster than the speed of light.

What's the confusion there? Unless you can successfully argue that the Runner with the gem is not as fast as the speed of light, then he can outrace the Black Racer.

Wait seriously? Then why in gods name is this feat continuously brought up ? Wow some peoplle have taken feat misrepresentation to new levels.

TricksterPriest

Wrong. The nature of the feat means we must disregard the statement about Death being under C.

To get into the Singularity, they had to go over C. The Black Racer was following, and gaining.

Black Racer is Black Flash. Therefore, he is faster than Flash.

THUS, we disregard the statement about it being >C.

darthgoober

Black Racer IS Death.

What the f**k?

Originally posted by Naija boy
Hmm being to fast for death? sort of like this eh?

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/GLA02of04page04.jpg

"Craig, I'm an abstract being. An embodiment of Death itself."

TricksterPriest
Deathurge doesn't have the feats to compare to Black Racer.

Racer has brought death to the universe. And Deathurge's powers have restrictions. Racer's do not.

darthgoober
Deathurge doesn't have the feats to compare to Black Racer.

Racer has brought death to the universe. And Deathurge's powers have restrictions. Racer's do not.
When did Racer kill a universe? I remember him being present when the universe was destroyed but I'm pretty sure that happened independent of his actions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.