Handicapped Herald Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Silver Surfer (without Energy Manipulation ability)

vs

Superman (without Flight)

vs

Thor (without Mjolnir)

vs

Wonder Woman (without Lasso)

Kris Blaze
Surfer, easily.....

Unless energy manipulation means using ANY kinds of energy.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Unless energy manipulation means using ANY kinds of energy. that was my intent

Juk3n
Supes and WW are not actually THAT weakened as the Marvel pair, Lasso meh!, and flight, meh you've decimated Surfers Offensive output, and Gimped Thor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Juk3n
Supes and WW are not actually THAT weakened as the Marvel pair, Lasso meh!, and flight, meh you've decimated Surfers Offensive output, and Gimped Thor. flight is a critical aspect of Superman's offensive abilities

and Wonder Woman isn't that gimped but she was the weakest to begin with

Juk3n
Originally posted by Starscream M
flight is a critical aspect of Superman's offensive abilities

His speed & strength are the KEY factors of his brawling offensive output, afterall, WW might still be able to fly, but she has to get in close to actually do harm to him, and surfer has no long range attacks (no energy), so ditto. Flight is only important, when the other people on the battlefield have it as an advantage, in this case - they dont. the most they could do with it is fly far enough away that Supes can't reach..which is just, meh!

Raoul
flight is a critical aspect of Superman's offensive abilities

not when you can hit targets millions of miles away with heat vision, it isn't.

Lord Feron
IMO WW and Surfer will take to the skies and thor and SS who are grounded will fight eachother. IMO WW doesn't have what it takes to put down SS.

Supes and Thor, I think Thor without the added melee attack that his hammer offers. He would rely more on his lighting based attacks but he has nothing to defend himself against supes's long range capabilities. Supes will take out thor.

Now it comes down to SS and Supes. This would be a long fight imo. (i am assumeing, SS can't heal himself, can't amp himself, can't really do anything but turn into a brick and punch people out). IMO Supes might take it more times then not. He is the least handicapped out of all of them and he aint no scrub.

Bouboumaster
End in a split between Surfer and Sups

Enyalus
Superman wins.

Naija boy
Silver Surfer (without Energy Manipulation ability)

vs

Superman (without Flight)

vs

Thor (without Mjolnir)

vs

Wonder Woman (without Lasso)

By no energy manipulation do u mean that SS cant blast,absorb, or use his energy powers in any way shape or form? Flaso even without that is he still allowed to use his Matter manip powers? If so then he still has a good shot here. The only real chance superman has of taking him down is by punching him out and if he is in the air, that is not possible. Same goes for thor as well. Wonderwoman will therefore remain his main opponent and with his strength durability speed and matter manip he should be able to take her out. After that its between he and supes (who wouldve taken out thor) and while it might take him alot longer to knock out supes without his blasts,it will take supes even longer to knock him out without being able to phyisically hit him.

Eel O'Brien
Good fight the more I think about it. I say Superman wins after a lengthy battle with SS.

janus77
Surfer, even without resort to energy manipulation, he's tougher than the others. by some margin.

surfer also has TP attacks, intangibility, faster reactions, the ability to heal himself up, to go into the microverse (thus entering the combatants bodies and doing damage that way) ...

far far far too versatile, fast, powerful and durable.

Juk3n
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer, even without resort to energy manipulation, he's tougher than the others. by some margin.

surfer also has TP attacks, intangibility, faster reactions, the ability to heal himself up, to go into the microverse (thus entering the combatants bodies and doing damage that way) ...

far far far too versatile, fast, powerful and durable.

Im not too up on my surfer - Can you give me a few examples of him defeating other mid-high level beings without the use of energy manipulation?

Oh and what would an Armbar from SUPES be like? eek!

janus77
Superman's arm would get snapped off. or Surfer could just turn his own body into kryptonite (not manipulating energy, but matter) ...

Surfer doesn't have to go h2h, but he's more than capable of enduring everything Superman level characters can dish out, and then ending them.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juk3n
Im not too up on my surfer - Can you give me a few examples of him defeating other mid-high level beings without the use of energy manipulation?

Gladiator Hulk. Nova Prime. Skaar. Most recently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.