Dr Strange with 40 years prep vs Mandrakk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness_Within
yeah so what sh!t goes down?

Enyalus
Strange steals his power.

Galan007
This is several leagues beyond ridiculous. none

Bentley
Either Strange cannot win or he doesn't need that much time no expression

Darkness_Within
.......i think he DOES need that much time.

TricksterPriest
I think he hasn't got a chance even with an eternity of prep.

It took the prep of most of the DCU including assists from Nix Uotan and Metron to stop Mandrakk. And a truck load of plot stupidity.

Mindset
Dr. Strange asks Doom for help.

Doom steals Mandrakk's power.

Newjak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

It took the prep of most of the DCU including assists from Nix Uotan and Metron to stop Mandrakk. And a truck load of plot stupidity. And you don't think Strange can create a truck load of plot stupidity with 40 years of prep stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Not against this one. There's only so far his plot stupidity can go. dur Besides, plot stupidity is not in effect on the forum.

Unless Strange has friends among the Monitors or the Cosmic Armor, he's boned.

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

It took the prep of most of the DCU including assists from Nix Uotan and Metron to stop Mandrakk. And a truck load of plot stupidity.

well when you want pis you can always count on DC to somehow SOMEHOW pull a superman saving reality even against a being higher then the presance out of there over payed butts. They have become to mainstreme, sure the darkness, witchblade, authority, league of extraordinary gentalmen ALL those companies dont have as much money as DC and Marvel........but that doesnt mean dc and marvel are better maybe people who still read dc yet dont like it are hooked on it wishing that it would turn a good story once in a while its like the horror movie genre people are getting sick of it yet we still go see the new movies HOPEING WISHING that they dont suck. In the end........if popularity starts to dwindle dc and hollywood are the same in that there going to lose alot of cash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.