Lucifer Morningstar vs. Mandrakk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicSurfer
Lucy versus the cosmic multiversal vampire. Who'd take it? Can he overpower Mandrakk?

Nihilist
iirc this was done very recently

Mindset
Lucifer tricks Mandrakk into killing himself.

quanchi112
Was Mandrakk this impressive?

guy222
Lucy

xJLxKing
Mandrakk is the biggest threat to the multiverse. However, some might say that Lucy doesn't pose a threat to the universe. He likes to watch the sunsets. So who would win?? confused We will never know. My guess however goes with Lucy

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112

Not enough to go against Lucifer at his peak.

xJLxKing
He barely has any feats, but they said that he was the greatest/biggest threat to the multiverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He barely has any feats, but they said that he was the greatest/biggest threat to the multiverse. Through prep?

xJLxKing
Through prep?
What do you mean

Enyalus
Through prep?

Nah. He apparently had the power of the entire multiverse.

quanchi112
What do you mean I meant was he one of the biggest threats because of prep.

xJLxKing
I meant was he one of the biggest threats because of prep.
It wasn't mentioned, but they view himm as the greatest/biggest threat. He had eternal power

quanchi112
It wasn't mentioned, but they view himm as the greatest/biggest threat. He had eternal power I'll have to weigh in when I read this. Maybe next week I'll throw myself back into reading.

Darkness_Within
well doesnt lucifer morningstar fit in the eternal power catagory, its him and his bro they have the ability to create and shape multiverses, and YES lucifer did have his own multiverse read lucifer nirvana he said MULTIVERSE not universe.

Lucifer is brilliant, when his father left the throne empty two monsters took his power morningstar used there own power against them thus killing them, if you were to say who were the smartest villains you could say doom for an earth villain, thanos for a cosmic villain and lucifer morningstar for multiple multiverses, because there was at least three multiverses used in the lucifer comics the normal one, his own that he created with the help of his brother AND the new presances the little girl of course they all became one to save the main one.

Dream of the endless says that he's probably the most powerful being in existance and lucifer treated the endless like punks, they were all afraid of him, micheal lucifers brother even told destiny ill take that book from you if i have to. And lucifer burned part of destinys book.

UniOmni
To answer Quanchi.

No he wasn't that impressive.
They made him out to be the ultimate evil, and bad guy who hates libraries, but in actual doing, he was a dud imo.

Lipservice but no real achievements, aside from his off panel handling of Spectre and Mom Teresa.

Narrative and all that tried to sell him, but as far as DC big bads go, Anti-Monitor still holds the title with both lipservice and showings/accomplishments.

Lucifer spanks him. While making fun of his appearance.

Darkness_Within
this is some bullshit..............i thought that the writer of final crisis was a big shot...............so how is it that this character is the best he could do?

Knowsbleed33
What is said about a character and what a character does are 2 very different things.

Lucy wins.

Darkness_Within
its lucifer dude not lucy

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darkness_Within

I found it pretty funny to call him Lucy.

Sometimes I'll do it to Satanists just for the reaction. Priceless, really.

Darkness_Within
im not a satanist i just like the character he wasnt even that much of a devil. He didnt really like running hell its a damn shame they screwed him over like they did he should have kept that half faced demon chick.........cause when she was full faced she was pretty hot :P

Knowsbleed33

It is what I say it is.

Darkness_Within
oh gosh another one.........someone who goes online to show there sad typing dominance over someone else or something else, Next you'll be having me and you going at it in a forum duel or contest or some nosense. ITS LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR

Kris Blaze
That's certainly something worth getting butthurt over.

Lucifer.

Mindset
oh gosh another one.........someone who goes online to show there sad typing dominance over someone else or something else, Next you'll be having me and you going at it in a forum duel or contest or some nosense. ITS LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR Stfu, you cry and complain in every thread

Allankles
I'll say this for Mandrakk he's good with devices, after all he did create the cosmic armor .

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
Stfu, you cry and complain in every thread thumb up

CosmicSurfer
Although I admire Cosmic armor Supes, I can't stand Mandrakk as a character and design. I think he's unbearable. It should have been Darkseid, through clever plot devices, to be Superman's ultimate foe in the end of the series. Darkseid always projected an aura of omnipotence/godliness. Not this Mandrakk pussy. A demonic multiversal cosmic vampire. LAME!!!!

Darkness_Within
Stfu, you cry and complain in every thread

shush son........i got nothing better to do but probably more to do then you

Darkness_Within
Stfu, you cry and complain in every thread

oh yeah but quanchi can say antyhing he wants? man fk you up your fking ass with a steel fork and your grandmothers hose why just for fun. oh and why dont you shut the hell up nobody was speaking to you.

Mindset
shush son........i got nothing better to do but probably more to do then you facepalm

Kris Blaze
Obvious sock is obvious.

Knowsbleed33
oh gosh another one.........someone who goes online to show there sad typing dominance over someone else or something else, Next you'll be having me and you going at it in a forum duel or contest or some nosense. ITS LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR

Need I repeat myself?

occultdestroyer
Little Lucy FTW

Philosophía
Mandrakk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.