Pitt vs Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright same premise as the Juggernaut thread.

Pitt- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/p/pitt.htm

vs

Wakanda- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wakanda

Silent Guardian
Ugh!!!!! More spite!!!!! Leave Wakanda alone!!!!!!!!! The Wakandians never did anything bad to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wakanda wins stick out tongue

Mindset
Storm solos

golem370
I don't think Pitt is going down to hard.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
Storm solos

golem370
How?

occultdestroyer
Storm's weather powers >> PITT's melee attacks

Da Pittman
Pitt chucks a bolder at her, knocks her out and Pitt wins. stick out tongue

guy222
Wakanda

Silent Guardian
Wakanda

Da Pittman
So other than Storm and Black Panther who else is there?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Da Pittman
None

Silent Guardian

Umm the Panther God, who would crush all comers stick out tongue

Darkness_Within
dont they have an army full of technological things? they also have magic dont they?

occultdestroyer
It won't do jackshit to PITT.

Mindset
So other than Storm and Black Panther who else is there? That guy with the tattoos.

Da Pittman
I don't know much about BP but what can he do to Pitt?

Silent Guardian
I don't know much about BP but what can he do to Pitt?

Storm owns him easily. Omega level mutant here ppl.

Also Panther God would crush him.

occultdestroyer
Bast

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Storm owns him easily. Omega level mutant here ppl.

Also Panther God would crush him. I know Storm is way powerful but I can't see her taking out Pitt with ease.

Trackz
do you know how technologically advanced wakanda is? heck the new warriors stole some of their tech t ogive themselves superpowers I believe,

T'Chaka, was able to take out namor easily by himself with powers the wakandans had developed, pitt doesnt have a chance.

grimify
Pitt would wreck them.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by grimify
Pitt would wreck them.

Pitt would get chopped up and fed to the panthers

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Trackz
do you know how technologically advanced wakanda is? heck the new warriors stole some of their tech t ogive themselves superpowers I believe,

T'Chaka, was able to take out namor easily by himself with powers the wakandans had developed, pitt doesnt have a chance. Do you know how advanced and powerful the Creed are and Pitt has taken out entire squads by himself with nothing but fist and claw. Pitt can take laser blast point blank to the face, withstand neuro toxins and rip through tanks like paper, withstand an orbital laser just to name a few..

What weapon have the developed that would take out Pitt

Trackz
Do you know how advanced and powerful the Creed are and Pitt has taken out entire squads by himself with nothing but fist and claw. Pitt can take laser blast point blank to the face, withstand neuro toxins and rip through tanks like paper, withstand an orbital laser just to name a few..

What weapon have the developed that would take out Pitt they took out a skrull armada with prep, took out silver surfer with prep, etc. the list goes on.

you seem to think this is an ordiary fictional country, limited to big guns and lasers, wakanda is an advanced nation, in fact I see no reason they coulndn't just teleport pitt out of their nation...or their dimension for that matter

Silent Guardian
Wakanda has never fallen and will never fallen. Wakanda is probably the strongest nation in MU.

Da Pittman
they took out a skrull armada with prep, took out silver surfer with prep, etc. the list goes on.

you seem to think this is an ordiary fictional country, limited to big guns and lasers, wakanda is an advanced nation, in fact I see no reason they coulndn't just teleport pitt out of their nation...or their dimension for that matter No I don't assume it, all I've heard is that they have advanced tech but nothing specific as what kind of tech and what they have used or done. Pitt comes from an advanced race of world destroyers which have now been sent to take him out with no success, went up against the entire US army to kill the President and he killed the President (clone). With your examples they done this with prep which they wouldn't, now I'm not saying that Pitt could take out the entire country at all that is even beyond his power but he could wreck some serious damage before they could counter him.

Trackz
it would be close between america because of its sheer number of heroes, and britain because of it's powerful magic.

Silent Guardian
No I don't assume it, all I've heard is that they have advanced tech but nothing specific as what kind of tech and what they have used or done. Pitt comes from an advanced race of world destroyers which have now been sent to take him out with no success, went up against the entire US army to kill the President and he killed the President (clone). With your examples they done this with prep which they wouldn't, now I'm not saying that Pitt could take out the entire country at all that is even beyond his power but he could wreck some serious damage before they could counter him.

Wakanda has fended off other nations, super villains. Alien invasions. Gods and Galactic threats. I think they will handle Pitt. Do you understand the man power Wakanda possesses, besides Black Panther, Storm and the Panther God all the citizens are skilled warriors and their technology is absurd. They fight with beyond advance tech. an scifi weapons but stuff you would not even think off. The amount of Resources at Wakanda's disposal and their slew of allies tips the balance in their favor.

Mindset
it would be close between america because of its sheer number of heroes, and britain because of it's powerful magic. Latveria, because Doom solos.

Silent Guardian
Latveria, because Doom solos.

yea because Doom has never lost/been defeated before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trackz
No I don't assume it, all I've heard is that they have advanced tech but nothing specific as what kind of tech and what they have used or done. Pitt comes from an advanced race of world destroyers which have now been sent to take him out with no success, went up against the entire US army to kill the President and he killed the President (clone). With your examples they done this with prep which they wouldn't, now I'm not saying that Pitt could take out the entire country at all that is even beyond his power but he could wreck some serious damage before they could counter him. they had no prep for the silver surfer, nor the skrull invasion. sure he'd cause some mayhem, he wouldn't be the largest threat that the country has faced. as stated, they have shown they posses inter-dimensional devices, it wouldn't be beyond them to transport this creature.

Mindset
yea because Doom has never lost/been defeated before roll eyes (sarcastic) Because the world actually cares about Doom and he is a villain, no one cares about Wakanda.

Trackz
Because the world actually cares about Doom and he is a villain, no one cares about Wakanda. doom tried taking wakanda before and failed...and was forced to flee the country with his army

Mindset
doom tried taking wakanda before and failed...and was forced to flee the country with his army Because he's a villain, didn't I just say that?

Silent Guardian
Because the world actually cares about Doom and he is a villain, no one cares about Wakanda.

yea I am sure no one cares about Wakanda that is why the Skrulls did not try to conquer it. And everyone else does not try to invade it all the time, either to conquer it, steal its secrets or for the vibranium.

That is why every hero and their parents did not come to attend Storm and BP's wedding.

That is why BP was not on the avengers and did not take down FF single handedly.

The List goes on and on and on and on and on cool

Only shit Latveria has is Doom. The biggest Chocker in the history of Supervillaindum. The man can't close an evil scheme to save his life and is under Osborn's thumb

Mindset
yea I am sure no one cares about Wakanda that is why the Skrulls did not try to conquer it. And everyone else does not try to invade it all the time, either to conquer it, steal its secrets or for the vibranium.

That is why every hero and their parents did not come to attend Storm and BP's wedding.

That is why BP was not on the avengers and did not take down FF single handedly.

The List goes on and on and on and on and on cool

Only shit Latveria has is Doom. The biggest Chocker in the history of Supervillaindum. The man can't close an evil scheme to save his life and is under Osborn's thumb Most of the things you mentioned don't even have to do with Wakanda, they have to do with BP or Storm...

The Skrulls were taking over the planet, that kind of includes Wakanda

I don't even know what chocker is, and Doom has accomplished more than almost any villain...

Da Pittman
Wakanda has fended off other nations, super villains. Alien invasions. Gods and Galactic threats. I think they will handle Pitt. Do you understand the man power Wakanda possesses, besides Black Panther, Storm and the Panther God all the citizens are skilled warriors and their technology is absurd. They fight with beyond advance tech. an scifi weapons but stuff you would not even think off. The amount of Resources at Wakanda's disposal and their slew of allies tips the balance in their favor. Yes I understand but you seem to misunderstand my point is that all I heard was they would beat Pitt because of their tech, nothing about their tech or weapons or anything else. Its like saying I can beat you because I have a big brother, so what is so good about the brother? Pitt shouldn't have been able to take on the US army without all the supes fighting him either.

I never said that he wouldn't be stopped or even how quickly. The wouldn't have any prep time and neither would he, he could take out a town or two or wreck something important because Pitt isn't dumb. He can also tunnel under the earth faster than most people can run.

Mindset
Storm beats him anyway.

Trackz
Most of the things you mentioned don't even have to do with Wakanda, they have to do with BP or Storm...

I don't even know what chocker is, and Doom has accomplished more than almost any villain... plenty of people try to take over wakanda because of its vibranium technology and technology...off the top of my head, ofcourse the skrulls, dr. doom, various secret organizations, and the atlanteans.

Mindset
plenty of people try to take over wakanda because of its vibranium technology and technology...off the top of my head, ofcourse the skrulls, dr. doom, various secret organizations, and the atlanteans. When did the Atlanteans try to take it over?

Silent Guardian
Most of the things you mentioned don't even have to do with Wakanda, they have to do with BP or Storm...

I don't even know what chocker is, and Doom has accomplished more than almost any villain...

Its a stretch, but Latveria really only has Doom going for it. While Wakanda has Vibrnium and a few othr secrets. Fine you can throw out the skrull invasion if you want. Even though I do not really recall Latveri getting invaded. *cough* probably wasn't worth the time *cough* . And a lot of the stuff I mentioned was due to BP and storm, but they are the King and Queen of Wakanda, so yea they have a lot to do with the country. Since, they govern it and are the figure heads/leaders of the nation. You cannot just discount them. Moreover, Wakanda's connections with the rest of the world are significantly more than Latveria's.

And chocker was a type-O. I meant he choks a lot(you know chocking on your food etc. Its an expression.). Doom is just not clutch. He comes up with the most amazing plans, but is always stopped. He never follows threw.

Trackz
When did the Atlanteans try to take it over? a while ago, they were trying to steal wakandan tech

Mindset
Its a stretch, but Latveria really only has Doom going for it. While Wakanda has Vibrnium and a few othr secrets. Fine you can throw out the skrull invasion if you want. Even though I do not really recall Latveri getting invaded. *cough* probably wasn't worth the time *cough* . And a lot of the stuff I mentioned was due to BP and storm, but they are the King and Queen of Wakanda, so yea they have a lot to do with the country. Since, they govern it and are the figure heads/leaders of the nation. You cannot just discount them. Moreover, Wakanda's connections with the rest of the world are significantly more than Latveria's.

And chocker was a type-O. I meant he choks a lot(you know chocking on your food etc. Its an expression.). Doom is just not clutch. He comes up with the most amazing plans, but is always stopped. He never follows threw. If a person shows the significance of the country, than Latveria > Wakanda, because Doom > BP+Storm

Of course Doom is stopped, that's his role as a villain, just like every other villain.

Silent Guardian
Yes I understand but you seem to misunderstand my point is that all I heard was they would beat Pitt because of their tech, nothing about their tech or weapons or anything else. Its like saying I can beat you because I have a big brother, so what is so good about the brother? Pitt shouldn't have been able to take on the US army without all the supes fighting him either.

I never said that he wouldn't be stopped or even how quickly. The wouldn't have any prep time and neither would he, he could take out a town or two or wreck something important because Pitt isn't dumb. He can also tunnel under the earth faster than most people can run.

your right I did misunderstand you. I am being a little vague cause I could go into endless detail about Wakanda, but I do not feel like writting an essay. I am not saying Wakanda has no problems with him, but eventually they would stop/restrain/defeat him. Maybe even kill him, but that seems likea stretch. I do not even know if Pitt can be killed.

Silent Guardian
If a person shows the significance of the country, than Latveria > Wakanda, because Doom > BP+Storm

Of course Doom is stopped, that's his role as a villain, just like every other villain.

One Doom is not greater than BP + Storm. Wakanda has more going for it than just BP and Storm, you are underestimating Wakanda. All, and I seriously mean all, that Latveria has is Doom. And not all villains get defeated, some can be very successful. I mean honestly, Doom does all this huffing and puffing but does not accomplish a great deal, unlike others. (Okay I am exaggerating he is pretty cool, but rating him above all of Wakanda is a huge stretch.)

Mindset
One Doom is not greater than BP + Storm. Wakanda has more going for it than just BP and Storm, you are underestimating Wakanda. All, and I seriously mean all, that Latveria has is Doom. And not all villains get defeated, some can be very successful. I mean honestly, Doom does all this huffing and puffing but does not accomplish a great deal, unlike others. (Okay I am exaggerating he is pretty cool, but rating him above all of Wakanda is a huge stretch.)

Yes, Doom is > BP and Storm, that isn't even an argument. Doom has much more importance in Marvel than BP or Storm ever have.

What villain hasn't been defeated?

Silent Guardian
Yes, Doom is > BP and Storm, that isn't even an argument. Doom has much more importance in Marvel than BP or Storm ever have.

What villain hasn't been defeated?

One we were arguing Wakanda over Latveria, than you just shifted it to Doom. I don't even think about Latveria all I think off i Doom. Thats like someone saying the Fortress of Solitude is greater than New Genisis or Apocalypse, just because Superman lives there. Get real! I am not going to get into a Doom BP + Storm argument.

As for villains: Mephisto does pretty well for himself. So does Galactus. Norman is on a role right now, nothing gonna take him out.

Mindset
One we were arguing Wakanda over Latveria, than you just shifted it to Doom. I don't even think about Latveria all I think off i Doom. Thats like someone saying the Fortress of Solitude is greater than New Genisis or Apocalypse, just because Superman lives there. Get real! I am not going to get into a Doom BP + Storm argument.

As for villains: Mephisto does pretty well for himself. So does Galactus. Norman is on a role right now, nothing gonna take him out. Actually, you were the one that brought up the importance of two individuals, BP and Storm, and tried to make that show Wakanda's importance.

My original statement said Latveria wins because of Doom.

All of those villains have failed multiple times...

Galactus isn't even a villain.

Silent Guardian
Actually, you were the one that brought up the importance of two individuals, BP and Storm, and tried to make that show Wakanda's importance.

My original statement said Latveria wins because of Doom.

All of those villains have failed multiple times...

Galactus isn't even a villain.

okay fine if you take Doom out of Latveria and take Storm & T'Challa out of Wakanda, than Wakanda is clearly better. Thus Wakanda is the better country. No question.

Second Galactus is so a villain we are not even arguing this, lets not start. Mephisto& Galactus have never really lost in my book. They have never had it all and lost it all. Those two remain omnipotent. Galactus is the laziest one of all the majority of his life all he does is eat. How borring. And mephisto is boring as well, he has lost a few times, but none of his battles are of any real importance. He just goes around making deals for peoples soles and breaking up marriages ( I hate that son of @$R$@%)

occultdestroyer
Bast pounds PITT to death.

Elder God Bast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odin, Thor, Silver Surfer, and PITT combined

Da Pittman
Ok how about Creed Vs Wakanda?

Trackz
Ok how about Creed Vs Wakanda? creed as in sabretooth?

Da Pittman
creed as in sabretooth? Why do you think I would be talking about him? I've been talking about Pitt this whole time, you know the whole Creed thing the alien race that I was talking about.

Trackz
Why do you think I would be talking about him? I've been talking about Pitt this whole time, you know the whole Creed thing the alien race that I was talking about. I'm not familiar with the series, you'll have to inform me about the creed.

Silent Guardian
Against all of Wakanda, all the people with the tech, magic plus Storm and BP Creed would get owned. Maybe he kills a few citizens if that is his aim.

BlueDMighty
Wakanda takes Pitt 10/10 via BFR

Without BP or Queen O leaving the Capitol, the options are:

Distract Pitt with Wakandan military, while positioning him for removal via King Salomon's Frogs.

Maneuver Pitt so that he falls into the "Techno Jungle".

They could sic the Great Cats on him (Voltronesque war machines).

Wakanda options with BP and Queen O leading the charge are:

Queen O manipulating the pressure in Pitts body to cause him discomfort while she whips up a a wind funnel to toss him into the atmosphere.

BP plants a beacon on him during a brief exchange so they can "beam him" out of there.

Nezhno and Panther special forces wearing Vibranium armor give him a hard time before one of the other two occur.

Pitt will run rampid through the streets until the Panther gets wind of it.

On the Creed note :

Wakanda causes all of their tech and weapons to explode
(See Wakanda and Die) yes

Da Pittman
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
On the Creed note :

Wakanda causes all of their tech and weapons to explode
(See Wakanda and Die) yes Exactly how do that do that?

basilisk
yea because Doom has never lost/been defeated before roll eyes (sarcastic)

In his first appearances Black Panther with heavy prep and in the middle of his own techno jungle took on an unprepared Fantastic Four - and still lost in the end (which was quite a shock to him).

BP himself has been defeated many times in combat over the years, and sometimes by some real losers.

The fact is that no matter who your are, if you are a villain, or going up against established heroes in their own book, you will likely be defeated. If you are a "successful" (popular) villain and the comic appearances go on for years it can start to look bad because the number of defeats just keeps on going up and you don't have many significant wins or achievements.

Or if you are someone like Galactus, you get trashed by Big New Cosmic Threat every few years to establish how badass Big New Cosmic Threat is. In a few years when Hudlin etc have gone and BP is axed Wakanda may well end up being used the same way.

Doesn't make Doom, Galactus etc any less, it's just the way comics work.

Anyway, I haven't seen much of Pitt for years but he was pretty tough from what I remember. Maybe Wakanda 6 or 7/10.

Da Pittman
Thanos would be the ultimate jobber than laughing

occultdestroyer
Bast would still kill PITT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.