Kazuma(scryed) vs Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Battle takes place on a mountain

Kento
Sasuke. The Treasoner can take a lot, and keep going but he can't steal anything of Sasuke's and if I recall correctly as I haven't read the manga in a while he doesn't have anything to stop the MS from screwing with him. And unless you believe the Naruto Universe is nowhere even close to sound Kazuma doesn't really have a chance being only speed of sound against somebody who can just predict his moves..

Kero_Co
I say Kazuma.

Eman5805
Seems like speed is pretty even, Kazuma and Ryuho were zipping all over the place when they were using their 3rd level Alters. I think the battle goes on for a lil bit, but it ends when Sasuke genjutsu's Kazuma into emo submission...

Endless Mike
This is a ridiculous stomp, Kazuma is faster than light, he can fight in space, and in the manga he created an attack powerful enough to wipe out the dinosaurs

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This is a ridiculous stomp, Kazuma is faster than light, he can fight in space, and in the manga he created an attack powerful enough to wipe out the dinosaurs thumb up seriously anyone who said Sasuke should watch SRcyed

Kento
This is a ridiculous stomp, Kazuma is faster than light, he can fight in space, and in the manga he created an attack powerful enough to wipe out the dinosaurs Since when is Kazuma faster than light? The fastest person in the manga I believe was stated was Cougar..and he was only slightly faster than sound. Fighting in space doesn't suddenly make you invincible to being mindraped. And his alter made it possible for humans to evolve. Never says he wiped out the dinosaurs.

Phanteros
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
thumb up seriously anyone who said Sasuke should watch SRcyed
agreed

Phanteros
Originally posted by Kento
Since when is Kazuma faster than light? The fastest person in the manga I believe was stated was Cougar..and he was only slightly faster than sound. Fighting in space doesn't suddenly make you invincible to being mindraped. And his alter made it possible for humans to evolve. Never says he wiped out the dinosaurs.
he resisted mindrape before

Stealth
Kazuma wins by default; Sasuke couldn't be in this versus thread due to taking lessons for his oh so favorite instrument. . . The wrist violin.

Kento
Originally posted by Phanteros
he resisted mindrape before When?

Kero_Co
I think he's refering to pink afro-man

Man of...
This is a ridiculous stomp, Kazuma is faster than light, he can fight in space, and in the manga he created an attack powerful enough to wipe out the dinosaurs WTF?! When was this!? Dude seems like Jo Jo homage to me, didn't know he was capable of so much.

Kento
Originally posted by Man of...
WTF?! When was this!? Dude seems like Jo Jo homage to me, didn't know he was capable of so much. He fights in space at the end of the Manga. The main alien ship that is attacking Earth looks like the ship Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Muyo becomes when it's not a cabbit. lol

The dinosaur thing is also right before that. He travels to the past fighting the main villain, the collide create a explosion that causes a huge crater in the ground, and the narration says that Kazuma's alter was what caused man to be able to evolve from that attack.

FTL speed..No idea when that happened cause all I remember is Cougar's speed being the fastest which was only a bit faster than sound.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.