The Keeper vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Standard rules, SS strongest iteration agaisnt his k-nite.....who takes it?

Darkness_Within
who is the keeper?

......and do you actually think he can beat thanos or did you just make this thread as spite since silver surfuer can beat thanos logically.......the guy can open up black holes why he hasnt is beyond me if your talking about a herald here they can also open up black holes, and thanos is harmed by them........in fact if he did encounter a black hole logically he shouldnt even servive PERIOUD

Is this another thread were you put someone like superman vs thanos so he can win? Wow you all love thanos so damn much huh? i hope to goodness none of you took to the streets and cut yourselves in public when he died in armageddon.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
who is the keeper?

......and do you actually think he can beat thanos or did you just make this thread as spite since silver surfuer can beat thanos logically.......the guy can open up black holes why he hasnt is beyond me if your talking about a herald here they can also open up black holes, and thanos is harmed by them........in fact if he did encounter a black hole logically he shouldnt even servive PERIOUD

Is this another thread were you put someone like superman vs thanos so he can win? Wow you all love thanos so damn much huh? i hope to goodness none of you took to the streets and cut yourselves in public when he died in armageddon.

hey..i like the surfer more than thanos..but i don't think surfer can take him no expression

Darkness_Within
surfer can take him its just that the writing is horrible........thanos cant servive a black hole unharmed THATS A FACT.......it happend during that series were he had all them clones of himself for dr strange, gladiator i believe and galactus. so how is it that silver surfer hasnt said to himself hmmm black hole plus thanos equals thanos bleeding and in need of medical attention..........USE A BLACK HOLE CROME DICK

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
hey..i like the surfer more than thanos..but i don't think surfer can take him no expression laughing out loud

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

you thrive on threads like this dont you man? you save the link and keep it in your digital thanos shrine apart from your physical one?

Enyalus
you thrive on threads like this dont you man? you save the link and keep it in your digital thanos shrine apart from your physical one?

I'm too lazy for it, but I really hope someone reports you. This is what, the 5th thread at least that you've trolled in concerning a character that by your own admission, you know nothing about? Really smart, dude.

As for the thread, Keeper wins.

Bouboumaster
Keeper would probably win, but the fight would be more interesting that Thanos vs classic Surfer

quanchi112
you thrive on threads like this dont you man? you save the link and keep it in your digital thanos shrine apart from your physical one? Who are you? Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm too lazy for it, but I really hope someone reports you. This is what, the 5th thread at least that you've trolled in concerning a character that by your own admission, you know nothing about? Really smart, dude.

As for the thread, Keeper wins. Yeah, this guy is rather trollish, but I am not going to report him. I'll simply enlighten him instead.

Darkness_Within
you englithen me? and report me for what?

Enyalus
Who are you?

Galen's sock?

The Great Galen
Darkness_Within hasn't said anything that the mods or the majority of the posters here havn't said a thousand times before.....if a new member can notice it so quickly imagine how bad it's bee tollerating him for 3 years.

Darkness_Within
im not galans sock or anyones sock i just have my own opinions and dont wish to conform to your thanos fan club now or ever.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Galen's sock?

I thought u were Onedumb's sock?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I thought u were Onedumb's sock?

If only. Damn what I wouldn't give to debate that well.

quanchi112
you englithen me? and report me for what? Enalyus was talking about reporting you for trolling. I don't report that often and you seem harmless anyways. Enlighten you on your anti-Thanos ways, sport.Originally posted by The Great Galen
Darkness_Within hasn't said anything that the mods or the majority of the posters here havn't said a thousand times before.....if a new member can notice it so quickly imagine how bad it's bee tollerating him for 3 years. I haven't even been here for two years yet let alone three.Originally posted by Darkness_Within
im not galans sock or anyones sock i just have my own opinions and dont wish to conform to your thanos fan club now or ever. Thanos club?

The Great Galen
Enalyus was talking about reporting you for trolling. I don't report that often and you seem harmless anyways. Enlighten you on your anti-Thanos ways, sport. I haven't even been here for two years yet let alone three. Thanos club?

Quan why are you lying, u were here before I singed up...with 2 or 3 bans already heh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Quan why are you lying, u were here before I singed up...with 2 or 3 bans already heh. You have the same number of temp bans as I have. I have been here much longer than you anyways. Look at my start date and then you can see I haven't been here for three years. You haven't even been here for two. You make no sense.

Darkness_Within
dont call me sport quanchi i havent called you any silly names and i like thanos but i dont like one character have a manopoly on this board

Darkness_Within
thanos has a bigger victory rating then mandrakk for crying out loud

Enyalus
thanos has a bigger victory rating then mandrakk for crying out loud

That's because people don't pit Thanos against LT or Lucifer, and when they do it's closed for spite, genius.

The Great Galen
You have the same number of temp bans as I have. I have been here much longer than you anyways. Look at my start date and then you can see I haven't been here for three years. You haven't even been here for two. You make no sense.

Actually I was technically banned only once, Rex told me he had accidently hit my name when he was banning some socks from the other sections the othertime. You were with 4-5 if I'm not mistaken smile .

quanchi112
dont call me sport quanchi i havent called you any silly names and i like thanos but i dont like one character have a manopoly on this board He doesn't have a monopoly on this board.

Darkness_Within
He doesn't have a monopoly on this board.

yeah.......you said in a message you sent me personally that he could only be defeated by himself your insane.

Darkness_Within
oh gosh..........this psycho just sent me a message saying that thanos would defeat king thor and odin for sure.........wow dude and i thought you were just........ i uno jerking me around or messing with me but now i truly think you are insane.

Mindset
oh gosh..........this psycho just sent me a message saying that thanos would defeat king thor and odin for sure.........wow dude and i thought you were just........ i uno jerking me around or messing with me but now i truly think you are insane. Seriously, enough.

quanchi112
yeah.......you said in a message you sent me personally that he could only be defeated by himself your insane. Quit harassing me. LOL. Give it a break.Originally posted by Darkness_Within
oh gosh..........this psycho just sent me a message saying that thanos would defeat king thor and odin for sure.........wow dude and i thought you were just........ i uno jerking me around or messing with me but now i truly think you are insane. He does beat Odin or King Thor imo.

skygunner41
yeah.......you said in a message you sent me personally that he could only be defeated by himself your insane.

that remind me of chuck norris.

quanchi112
Originally posted by skygunner41
that remind me of chuck norris. How and when did the legend o f chuck norris grow?

Darkness_Within
your opinion is crap

quanchi112
your opinion is crap Whose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.