Hiei and Kurama Vs Byakuya and Toshiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IppoDLuffy
This fights would be epic but I say Hiei and Kurama becuase Byakuya could handle Kurama in his Yoko form
Toshiro can't handle Hiei black dragon

Kero_Co
Well, Kurama normally "plays with his opponent" to get a feel of how he moves,acts,etc. That might not be too great of an idea in this battle as it will be messy and quick. Also, most of his higher level attacks are kind of slow to take effect, and he might die before anything takes effect. Slow would be seconds of course, but every second counts with these guys. Of course, it's not all about a solid plan, Yoko is also about on the spot trickery, and that could be effective here, especially since they really don't know what he's capable of and that he has more tricks up his sleeve than either of them. I see Hiei being able to take Byakuya or Toshiro alone. He might be able to kill one and then he and Kurama could tag team on the other. Reading people's minds helps too, if Kurama has a plan, he'd know instantly. Hiei could easily amp himself in this battle, with them not knowing he can do that, and the fact that they're are going to try to avoid the big scary blackfire dragon thing, I see one guaranteed amp should he want to use it.

I'll throw myself out there and say 7/10 in Hiei and Kurama's favor.

Quincy
Teamwork plays a factor here. Hiei and Kurama have been partners for a long while. Although with bankai's and such, Byakuya would definitely be a problem.

ThunderGodEneru
Hiei solos.

He is far too fast for either Byakuya or Toshiro to cope with.

As a C rank demon his strike speed was under a millisecond, being able to cut Seiryu 16 times with Seiryu unable to react, who could throw punches 100 times a second.

IppoDLuffy
Guys this fight woulden't be that easy stick out tongue

yungz22
Hiei would own both of them especially when he absorbs the dragon. I'd say both hiei and Kurama are arrancar level demons maybe even higher

ThunderGodEneru
Hiei could solo every captain in Soul Society.

No one would ever come close to touching him.

This thread sucks.

draxx_tOfU
Kurama vs Byakuya would be a great match...

nevertheless, team 1 wins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.